Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Supernatural(not the show)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

(I'll just put my characters before we start roleplaying)
Name: Gabriel Noblis
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet and prefers to keep to himself, he can be quite talkative though when he isn't paying attention to what he says. He's a secretive guy that would rather not have others knowing his business, he believes that only one should worry about oneself, nobody else.
Appearance(human): He has black hair with blue eyes. He wears baggy jeans, that fit unlike some boys in the neighbor hood, and usually some kind of band t-shirt. Most common include: Creature Feature, Linkin Park, and Three Days Grace. He wears fingerless black gloves that cover a strange marking that has appeared on him when he turned 15.
Appearance(wolf): Slightly larger than normal black wolf that can change to stand on it's hind legs.
History: He lives with his normal family with his normal sister. He's fairly popular in school and around town, but neither for a good or bad reason. He's just known. He's had a notmal childhood, until the 14th birthday. He began getting huge pains in his head around 14 and his body and mind started to act strange around 15. He has black-out that he can't remember but always finds himself in a different place. He began to grow afraid of the black outs and now tries to resist them, taking pain killers as the strange paw like marking on his hand burns and feels like it's making his body implode. He hasn't told his parents or even sister about this, in fear that they would send him to the loony bin, which they had done to his older brother.

(Tired of typing xD Your character Ash?)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 am

"Alright.... So you don't know, that's a good sign at least..... But, is she someone you know?" He stood up gesturing to the bushes, his cloak making a rustling movement, and a tiny piece of wood flew into the bush. It impacted just by her head. "You can come out now! I know your there, and I think your..... Hrmm.... Sibling noticed you too." He grinned at the bushes, his teeth gleaming white in the rosy tinted sky from the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 am

The sister(just gonna call her Bec..) rose from her spot, a bit stunned by the closeness of the object's impact. She glared at her brother, and looked to Ashe, she lingered on him a bit longer before dashing off while shouting, "You are so DEAD!" at the top of her lungs.
Gabriel sighed, Shoot me...just shoot me... he couldn't imagine what his parents would say. Knowing his sister she would make it seem like he was trying to kill the guy or something. He spoke, "Well, no point in me going home now. She's my bratty sister, not that important unless she has some dirt on you." he dismissed it with that and changed it back to the original subject, "What do you mean 'I don't know' and that 'that's a good sign?" he asked. He had stood up, growing a bit uneasy at staying still for so long. His hand no longer burned and he had forgotten about the pain killers.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:53 am

He sighed and chuckled. "Shes that type of person hunh? Ah well, what I mean by that, is that you aren't possessed, a demon, a Lima, or something like that, if you were, You'd either be dead, or I would be." He laughed again, and then sobered up, crossing his arms at him. "Lets go find your parents then, and your sister, I can explain for you if you want mate." He smiled at him, turning to the way his Sister ran off.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:05 am

Gabriel wasn't sure about it at first, but something inside him told him to trust Ashe, more like order him though. He nodded and said, "I can remember the way back from here. It's not that far really, just around the corner." He led the way to the hotel. When he turned the corner he saw the familiar large hotel that glittered in the night along with the other buildings. He pointed to the older looking one that was similar to a Motel6. He then led the way to room 101, and could already hear his parents shouting and his sister screaming with laughter. He wasn't sure whether to knock or not, he knocked and then opened the door as the room went dead silent.
"So uh, I brought someone that wants to talk to you guys..."he trailed off when he noticed that his parents were tying Bec up and frozen to the spot, staring at his new friend.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:15 am

Ashe chuckled at the sight, and shook his head a Bec. "Got yourself into a mess there haven't you mate? Well, luckily I'm here. And you two.... Got yourselves into some trouble haven't we? You oh so very well know that Killing, and taking Humans bodies is forbidden.... So by the Authority invested in me by the Council, I pronounce your sentence, is Death."

He puts his hand on the sword, and grins at them. "I must thank you, for making my job easy, I've been looking for you two for a long time really. Now, how to you plead?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:25 am

The woman hissed and dropped to all fours, she spoke with a harsh tone, "What are you talking about? We're this kid's parents!" her tone switched to a softer one, a more motherly one, and looked to Gabriel "Right honey?"
Gabriel stared at his hog tied sister and then to his mother, who was walking around on all fours. He was horrified to notice a limp hand just behind the hotel's bed, he guessed what was behind it and nearly wretched. The smell had finally hit him, he covered his mouth and began to tremble a bit. He could feel his hand burning again, he didn't have any pain killers this time. He remained silent to his 'Mother's' question.
"Stupid dog! Why do you never obey?" the woman hissed.
"I told you, parents don't count as masters." the man finally spoke, finishing tying Bec up. His nails grew longer and sharper and his skin seemed to melt a little. Small spikes came from his back and pierced his shirt as he grew a bit skinnier. He hadn't changed to his full form, confident that he could take the vampire before them with his speed alone.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:36 am

Ashe grinned at them. "Dog hunh? So I guess you're here for the kid here right? And from your speech, it makes it him a...... Werewolf? Judgeing from hsi reactions... A Newly bitten one... Anyway, If you think that the Council would just send a Flunky of theirs to take on you two? Sorry mate, but I'm no weakling Council flunky. I have my agenda." He drew his sword, and lowered its point to the ground, but shifted his left foot to the front, and his right to the back. "So how is this going to go down? You attack, or attack him? Cause' you have a problem either way." He grinned again, his front canines glinting ominously.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:48 am

The man hesitated, he wasn't sure he could take on a vampire and a werewolf alone. He hissed to the woman, "You going to give me a hand or what?" the woman hissed back at him but began to change to a similar shape as her husband, except the spikes were much larger and she grew slightly. She seemed to screech a bit as she flung herself at Ashe, she began her assault by trying to gouge his eyes out and blind him. She looked forward to hearing the screeches of pain as she attacked. She aimed to kill.
The man left his wife to the vampire as he blasted through the window and toward his 'son'. He wouldn't kill him, maim him to the point of death, but not kill. He wanted him to change fully, then he would be killed. The pelt would be worth thousands, and the teeth would make valuable jewelry that could sell for more. This 'man' hunted these kinds of things for the sport and cash.
Gabriel felt the pain grow and grow. It was unbearable now, he was showered in glass as what used to be his dad came out the window. He managed to roll out of the way and get back to his feet. He clutched his hand and felt something push him into a canyon of darkness. Something else in his mind wanted to play with the creatures.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:55 am

He laughed and danced backwards. "Big, Ugly, and Fast? You are pieces of work..... But, you should know when to respect you betters!" He lashed out, while backpedaling from the attack, he hit a wall, and rolled to the side, watching the wall get demolished by the Strike, and Swung his blade, a faint silver trail following the blade as it arced through the air. He glanced at Bec and sighed, and altered his attack so it swung, and served the ropes binding her. "Get out, and wait outside for me and your brother alright? We've got some..... Trash to take out."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:08 am

The woman screeched in rage as she received a tiny scratch on her cheek, "My face! My beautiful face!" she turned to Ashe and swiped her long claws at him, trying to rip open his stomach. She leaped back in case any other attacks were thrown at her, she found herself in a corner and bashed the wall behind her so she had more room to move around and escape.
Bec squeaked in fear and did as Ashe told her, she ran outside to find her brother. She had planned on slapping him and demanding answers to her thousands of questions. The sight outside made her turn around and run directly back in, "There's a honking huge mutt outside!!" she screamed.
Wolfie likes the hunt, wolfie likes the blood, wolfie likes the fear. Gabriel could hear these words from the darkness of where he stood. It was all he heard, he couldn't feel anything except pain. He tried to look around, but quickly found that he couldn't move at all. He was about to panic and freak out, when his conscious was forced to sleep.
The demon that was fighting Gabriel screeched in terror as a wolf that was slightly bigger than a great dane attacked him. All he saw was black fur, and angry blue eyes as the wolf seemed to be all around him. The monster toyed with him, batting him back and forth with headbutts. He began to cry in fear and beg for death to rain upon him and his tormentor as he felt teeth gnaw on his leg bone.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:15 am

"Oh dear..... Did you get hurt?" Ashe grinned again, looking more sinister, "Looks like Gaberial woke up..... Better clean up here....." His eyes flashed, and a aura of stillness and freezing cold dropped over the area, and Ashe stalked towards the demon, his blue eyes blazing with a cold fire. "Well, Gaberial's Sister, get out now mate, I don't want you to see what I'm going to do to this a bit..... Unothradoxly." He grinned and whipped out, aiming at the demons' arm, then it arced back in, aim for its leg and then its knee, the strikes coming in viscous and hard, but only meant to maim, and hurt, not kill, somehow this wasn't the style of the Council lackeys, they usually try to end it painlessly, while Ashe seemed to take in the pain, and grin all the more.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:24 am

The woman screeched and hollered in pain. She tried to attack back as he was attacking her, but found that her arm was writhing on the ground. Show howled and launched herself with whatever she had left at Ashe full force. She tried to throw him off his rhythm so she could attack, she ignored the horrified teenager that was staring at her mother's partially dismembered body that still worked.
Bec felt an icy grip clutch her heart as she refused to leave and witnessed the bloody assault. She screamed and ran outside, to see Gabriel, as a wolf and unable to control himself, tearing rapidly at the demon and flinging it into the air and catching it. The demon screamed and fell to the floor with a sickening crack.
Th body seemed to turn to ash and left behind a rather small looking figure, it was raptor like and seemed harmless. The demon turned to Gabriel, who seemed like the size of a dinosaur, and screamed again. The scream was quickly cut short as the wolf leaped forward and took a snap at the small creature. He threw it into the air once more and downed it like a piece of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:31 am

Laughed, and backed away, dodging the demon's attack, wincing as a slash caught his left arm. "Ohh.... Your going to pay for that Demonic Bitch." He hand tightened around his sword hilt, and then he charged in, slashing wildly every which way. He snarled, and his eyes took on a red tint, and a faint red-white mist hovered about him, and he continued his brutal attack, slashing and cutting at the demon repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:41 am

The demon screeched in pain and fell to the floor, the body's blood gushed and covered the room. The body began to turn to ash like the other, and left behind a small raptor like creature. It hissed at Ashe, who now seemed to be as tall as the Eiffel Tower, and began to run, quickly scurrying under debri and searching for s rat or mouse hole she could escape to. She spotted a rat hole and ran out from her protection under the bed and dashed for it with all her legs could do.
The wolf huffed and licked it's lips at it's meager meal. That wasn't too fun for it, it was too easy. Then it smelled something coming from inside the building, something stronger along with the smell of blood. It stood from where is was and walked over, he peeked through the window to see the bloody mess with the vampire standing in the middle of it. He licked his blood covered lips and watched the vampire intently, as if debating attacking Ashe.
Bec had fallen to her knees and curled into a fetal position. She rocked back and forth a bit, trying to calm herself. Since her mother obviously wasn't able to do just that at the time. She tried to make sense of what was happening, and came to one conclusion. She was being punk'd wasn't she? She grew enraged and stood up, she was prepared to kick the two pranksters all the way back to America.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 am

Ashe looked about his eyes still wild, he loved it, this, the blood, the smell of it, he shivered for a moment, he hit himself. "Bloody Hell..... Losing myself like that... Oi! You aren't going anywhere!" He slammed his blade down in-front of the fleeing demon-raptor, and lifted it up glaring at it. Alright you. Its my job so... Die." He quickly snapped its neck, and dropped it to the ground, and looked over at Bec apologetically. "You okay there mate? I'm sorry for this but...... Errggh....." He held his throat, and dropped his blade, it clanged to the floor, throwing up a bit of blood, covering the blade with blood. "Damned...... I can't........ So much....." He slapped his leg, and was trying to open a pouch. His hand shaking, the tremors growing worse. "Hey....... Get.....Outta here..... Mate..... This..... I... Don't.... Want... To.... Grraahh!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural(not the show)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next