Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon boarding school signups

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Pokemon boarding school signups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am

First topic message reminder :

My last rp died of AIDS, so im making a new rp. A boarding school for pokemon. You will have to make an application, and me as headmaster shard(a lucario), will review your school applications and pm you if it is approved. I welcome all people to the academy! And then i will give you a schedule, dorm room, and information .please fill out the following application. School starts in 3 weeks!

Name: (obviously your name)
Species: (your type, and species. Health class involves only pokemon of the same evolutionary line.)
Moves: (maximum of four)
Personality: (please put in summary then one word personality e.g.: he is calm complacent, tries to think the best of every situation.-calm)
Appearance: (anything that stands out versus the normal look. I.e. he has a scar, or his right is blue and left is yellow etc. etc.)
History: (a brief over view of how he behaved,where he was born, etc.)

I will pm you the schedules, and map.

This is the pokemon archives. All the teachers, approved student apps, and important characters.
I will post all the teacher bios. PM me if you wish to rp as one of these teachers and i will allow it. Until they are taken i will play as them.

Headmaster/battle class trainer-shard
Species: lucario
Moves: aura sphere, flash cannon, extreme speed, and close combat.
Personality: a lucario that is physically 21 but basically 15 mentally. He can be childish and will often oversimplify things-quixotic
Appearance: he has particularly strong legs, and his eyes will often change color without prior notice. The reason why is unknown.
History: He was born and raised in a eterna forest, he was captured by a trainer at one point. The trainer and him both were being trained in tae kwon do. The two were practicing tae kwon do, when team galactic attacked eterna city. In the chaos his trainer was killed by police gunfire.
(This ones my char, so cant take this one. The others you can get.)

Gym/battle teacher
Name: enzo
Species:bisharp
Moves:
Psycho cut
Stealth Rock
Iron Head
Stone Edge
Personality- your classic stereotypical ex-drill sargeant gym coach. But with a sword on his head(yikes)-commanding.
Appearance-pretty typical minus that he can somehow miraculously cross his tiny arms across his chest(dont ask me how)
History- was breed by a steel factory worker, to cut the steel, and do work. The worker got fired, and consequently released the pawniard into the wild to fend for himself.
Gender-male

Biology teacher
Name:rose
Species:roserade
Move:
mega drain
magical leaf
leaf storm
leech seed.
Personality: a very excitable pokemon. She is very cheery and adores nature and all of life.
Appearance: doesnt really stand out among the roserades.
History: she grew up in the ground, she blossomed, then learnt to defend herself.

Math teacher
Name: alicia
Species:alakazam
Moves:
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball

English/health/ nurse
Name:jonas
Species:chansey
Moves:
Recover
seismictoss
thunderwave
Ice beam
Personality:gets very easily defensive, and is sensitive about how many people assume hes a girl due to being a chansey and his voice, swears often.-argumentative
Appearance: looks like any chansey but is a guy, so people give him grief about that.
History:was born and raised in a pokemon center, but the place was shutdown due to team plasma having attacked it. People often mistook him for a girl, and that frustrates him to no end.

These are all the teachers. Pm me for adopting the teacher.

Last edited by Maxiorc on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 am

Name: Claire
Species: Riolu
Moves: Blaze Kick, Force Palm, Counter, Foresight.
Personality: Claire seems to have two personality options, calm or enraged. She tries to normally stay calm and collected, but the slightest annoyance can easily set her off. When she’s calm, she normally prefers to be away from a group and be on her own, and she tends to make sarcastic comments when she finds herself socializing. If she does manage to find a group of pokemon she can stand being around, she’ll lighten up a bit.-Tempermental.
Appearance: Nothing much, except a red scarf she wears. It has no special properties.
History: Claire grew up in a family with her mother, a Lucario, and her “father”, a Gallade. Once she started to grow up she easily noticed from her moveset that it was pretty much impossible for her father to have been him, and grew up with a slight resentment towards him due to this fact. She also had a sibling she grew up with, a Ralts by the name of Sam. With her realization about her parent she knew that it was also certain that Sam wasn’t her real brother, but she never told him that and instead became very protective of him. She believed that they had both been lied to and focused her resentment onto her step-father instead, although she never told him or her mother. All of this caused her to have some trust issues when it came to meeting new people, and became a bit antisocial. Thinking it would help her, she was sent to boarding school in order to try and fix this. She worries about Sam, but tries not to show it as she tries to make the best out of her new situation.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 am

Pretty good application. If she figured out that gallade was not her father, foresight is the reason(i make occasional jokes. Gotta be quick with me.) she sounds a bit like me even, when it comes to sarcasm. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon boarding school signups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2