Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon boarding school signups

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Pokemon boarding school signups Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am

My last rp died of AIDS, so im making a new rp. A boarding school for pokemon. You will have to make an application, and me as headmaster shard(a lucario), will review your school applications and pm you if it is approved. I welcome all people to the academy! And then i will give you a schedule, dorm room, and information .please fill out the following application. School starts in 3 weeks!

Name: (obviously your name)
Species: (your type, and species. Health class involves only pokemon of the same evolutionary line.)
Moves: (maximum of four)
Personality: (please put in summary then one word personality e.g.: he is calm complacent, tries to think the best of every situation.-calm)
Appearance: (anything that stands out versus the normal look. I.e. he has a scar, or his right is blue and left is yellow etc. etc.)
History: (a brief over view of how he behaved,where he was born, etc.)

I will pm you the schedules, and map.

This is the pokemon archives. All the teachers, approved student apps, and important characters.
I will post all the teacher bios. PM me if you wish to rp as one of these teachers and i will allow it. Until they are taken i will play as them.

Headmaster/battle class trainer-shard
Species: lucario
Moves: aura sphere, flash cannon, extreme speed, and close combat.
Personality: a lucario that is physically 21 but basically 15 mentally. He can be childish and will often oversimplify things-quixotic
Appearance: he has particularly strong legs, and his eyes will often change color without prior notice. The reason why is unknown.
History: He was born and raised in a eterna forest, he was captured by a trainer at one point. The trainer and him both were being trained in tae kwon do. The two were practicing tae kwon do, when team galactic attacked eterna city. In the chaos his trainer was killed by police gunfire.
(This ones my char, so cant take this one. The others you can get.)

Gym/battle teacher
Name: enzo
Species:bisharp
Moves:
Psycho cut
Stealth Rock
Iron Head
Stone Edge
Personality- your classic stereotypical ex-drill sargeant gym coach. But with a sword on his head(yikes)-commanding.
Appearance-pretty typical minus that he can somehow miraculously cross his tiny arms across his chest(dont ask me how)
History- was breed by a steel factory worker, to cut the steel, and do work. The worker got fired, and consequently released the pawniard into the wild to fend for himself.
Gender-male

Biology teacher
Name:rose
Species:roserade
Move:
mega drain
magical leaf
leaf storm
leech seed.
Personality: a very excitable pokemon. She is very cheery and adores nature and all of life.
Appearance: doesnt really stand out among the roserades.
History: she grew up in the ground, she blossomed, then learnt to defend herself.

Math teacher
Name: alicia
Species:alakazam
Moves:
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball

English/health/ nurse
Name:jonas
Species:chansey
Moves:
Recover
seismictoss
thunderwave
Ice beam
Personality:gets very easily defensive, and is sensitive about how many people assume hes a girl due to being a chansey and his voice, swears often.-argumentative
Appearance: looks like any chansey but is a guy, so people give him grief about that.
History:was born and raised in a pokemon center, but the place was shutdown due to team plasma having attacked it. People often mistook him for a girl, and that frustrates him to no end.

These are all the teachers. Pm me for adopting the teacher.

Last edited by Maxiorc on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Name:Jack
Species:Staraptor
Moves:
-Brave Bird
-Steel Wing
-Detect
-Double team
Personality:Jack is calm and kind.He is dedicated to his studies and strikes to become a great pokemon one day.Getting run down by others make him hot-tempered so his friends avoid doing it.
Appearance:Jack tries to be cool and well-in-look.But he doesn't pay all his attention on it at all.
History:Jacky's the starly brother.When Jacky left to explore,Jack was already an adult.After being a great and succesful member of the guild,he decided to get a degree and open a laboratory,studying about scientific facts about pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Name: Miles
Species: Lucario
Moves: Aura Sphere, Swords Dance, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
Personality: Miles is a mysterioud person, but is very friendly. He is often silent when he does not want to talk, which is why everything is quiet when he's studying.-Mysterious
Appearance: He wears a Blue Fedora, but there isn't much else different.
History: Miles pretty much had a normal life. He lived with his parents for a while. That's how he managed to become happy enough to evolve at such a young age. His parents sent him to the boarding school because of problems at home that Miles is unwilling to talk about.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Name: Mizuki "Mizu"
Species: #025 Mouse Pokemon - Pikachu
Moves:
Level: 15
~ DoubleSlap ( egg move )
~ ThunderShock
~ Quick Attack
~ Thunder Wave
Personality: Mizuki is a caring, sweet, and gentle Pokemon that will help anyone in need. She is a good student and will study when necessary, a rather hard worker when she sets her mind to something. Despite this, she is the type to jump into things without thinking only to regret it later on. Mizu is outgoing and a bit naive at times, indecisive and trusts and forgives too easily.
~ Sweet
Appearance: Mizuki has a small necklace that is actually an Everstone. She never, ever, under any circumstance take it off. Nor can she be convinced to. She also has a tuft of hair, unlike most Pikachu.
History:
because I tend to get caught up in summaries =w=:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Name: Alice
Species: Vulpix
Moves:
- Roar
- Quick Attack
- Flame
- Fire Spin

Personality: Calm cool and collected in most situations.  She's confident and has a tendency to look down on others from her high pillar of pride.  She is a reserved type of Pokemon who won't show much emotion when she is around others but will point her nose up and speak her opinion(even if it's the  wrong one).  She is the studious type and a bookworm when it comes to school and puts studying before anything else.  She doesn't like heights.

Appearance:  she looks like the average Vulpix and wears a yellow scarf wrapped around her neck

History:  born and raised of a high social classed family back home, she always felt she was more privileged than others.  So she works hard to prove that she is more than what her family makes her, insisting that she goes to boarding school to get away from what she calls a 'droll environment' and to a place where she can actually learn.

Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:17 am

All approved. I will transfer these to char records.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:51 am

Name: Serena, though prefers 'Reena'
Species: Kirlia
Moves: Thunderbolt, Magical Leaf, Psychic, Icy Wind
Appearance:
Reena is just like a normal Kirlia other than the fact that she wears a necklace; a small shard of an Everstone embedded with a pale Aquamarine gemstone that looks almost like ice.

Personality:
Quiet - Because of the events in the months leading up to her enrollment at the boarding school, Reena became rather quiet and stoic to the things around her. She would almost never speak, inadvertently driving others away.

This will be Reena's personality after she begins to open up to others.
Bubbly - Often energetic and graceful, one of Reena's passions is dance and due to the confidence she gained from dancing in front of large crowds, finds it easy to be herself in front of most Pokemon.
Modest - Despite being as bubbly as she is, Reena is almost always graceful, whether it be in movement or in attitude. Despite her elegant movements and general skill, she is never vain being, in fact, rather humble instead.

History:
Reena had a rather normal life. She was the only child of a Gardevoir and a Gallade and so her parents were always proud of her, though she never thought much about herself. Reena had one close friend, a Sneasel named Jack. They met one day when Reena was dancing on a frozen pond during one winter. At Jack's request, Reena tried to teach him how to dance. In return, she only asked for him to teach her how to use the beautiful ice type moves that he knew. Their friendship blossomed from then on. For years they would play together, sometimes even playing pranks on others due to Jack's more mischievous personality.
A few months before Reena enrolled at the boarding school, Jack's home was attacked and burned down, repercussions from his parents' pasts as criminals and thieves. The last time Reena saw Jack was the night before, when Jack had given her the necklace she wears today. Even now she is unsure as to whether he is alive somewhere, or was killed when the thieves burned his families house down.
Soon after this Reena became quiet and reserved and asked her parents to enroll her at the boarding school so that she had a new environment in which she could try and forget about Jack.

Notes;
The name Jack for my Sneasel was meant as an allusion to Jack Frost due to the ice type of the pokemon but upon seeing that there's another character already named Jack, i'm keeping it due to the fact that hearing the name might trigger some character development for Reena in RP and cause her to face the things she tried to escape from. Soo yea. If the Staraptor's RPer has a problem with that then I'll change it if they ask.

Also can I say that the other thread you have is entirely useless since you have a perfect record of characters right here. I would suggest you edit your first post in this thread to add the teachers instead of making a new thread.
In the light of this, I will delete the thread I will link below tomorrow;
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1200-pokemon-boarding-school-char-records#17868
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 am

Ok. Approved and good idea. Please do delete it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 am

xD kk I'm on it.
Also it's a shame that Bisharp isn't female since I'd totally adopt him then, but I'll think about it if no one else does.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

I'll adopt Alicia, but you didn't place anything past moves for her.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 am

Crap, i accidentally pressed undo. She basically is calm and calculating but has amnesia, and cant remember her past. Basically what i had for her. You get her.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Name: Vincent
Species: Duskull, the Requiem Pokémon
Moves: Omious Wind (Egg Move), Shadow Sneak, Pursuit, Curse
Personality: Righteous - Vincent is a very moral Pokémon always trying to do what's right. He always follows the rules and will try to defend others from injustice as well. However, he may seem a bit elitist because of that. Furthermore, Vincent is relatively ambitious and usually studies well for exams.
Appearance: Wears a Reaper Cloth
History: Born in Lavender Tower, Vincent soon found himself scaring the trainers away, that were trying to battle in this sacred halls. That's where he developed his "justice"-complex as well. At the boarding school, he will try to get a position as hall monitor.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Name: Jasmine
Species: Mienfoo (Fighting type)
Moves: Fake Out, Brick Break, Acrobatics, and Rock Smash.
Personality: Jasmine is calm, but tough. Though she is good at fighting, Jasmine prefers to avoid fights unless they threaten a friend's safety. -Tranquil
Appearance: Jasmine has a long cut scar on her back from the bottom of her neck to almost all the way to her waist. Usually covered by a cape like cloak.
History: Jasmine was born in a town that believed in old values, mostly inhabited by fighting types. A pure Mienfoo by her parents, she was expected to tak to fighting like her family. However, though skilled, Jasmine always was ver calm and prefered quiet meditation. Seeing her road was not one full of fighting, Jasmine's parents tried to enroll her into boarding school.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school signups   Pokemon boarding school signups Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon boarding school signups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next