Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginnings of a team

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

The beginnings of a team - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shawn is sitting in grassveil looking bored and with a slight headache."god i wish i had a team to talk with..." He state out loud

Last edited by Maxiorc on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm

For a moment shawn looked thoughtful.im going to have to show them to kanghaskan storage,get a room assignment, and will i have to let the guild master now know? shawn was a bit more worried than excited at the momen."before that we have a lot to do. Im sorry if my weapon scares you, but im keeping it." Shawn referred to the sharpened branch slung on his back."we have to let kanghaskan storage know your now on my team, get the room assignments, and let guild master know your on my team as well. We also need to get supplies. I have a bunch of poke right now. If someone gets hurt we need to be prepared. Perhaps pecha forest has some long bush stalks we can hold onto in case we have to use a makeshift tourniquet? Do you guys know ANY first aid in case of injury?" Shawn looked at the team expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Mellow smiled at Jacky and nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah!" she replied happily before blushing in a mixture of horror and embarrassment. How did he know? Was it that obvious-?! Regardless, she glanced at the weapon in admiration. It would certainly help out quite a bit during fighting, that's for sure. She then nodded cheerfully to his question. She knew some first aid and so forth- not very much to the point where she was an expert doctor, but knew how to treat some minor injuries like scratches, aches, fevers, bruises, and so forth.

"Mhm. I know some first aid, but I'll need a few items in order to treat it. Things like oran berries, pecha berries, rawst berries-- things like that. If we're going to Pecha Forest we may want to take a few things like a pecha scarf-- there are some poison types out there," she said brightly, mentally congratulating herself on being able to be useful to her team.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:56 pm

"Do you know where to find one? I am not sure where to find them. I would buy pecha powder from herb stop for now, and can any of you climb trees? I generally climb through them." Shawn was wondering what their skills are. Ne is used to getting the jump on enemies as surprise.things could get tricky if we find a flying or grass type since we would have people at disadvantage. I only survived since i ambushed my enemies. That would be out of the question. "we will need a strategy in case we run into trouble. Any ideas?" He looked expectantly at the gathered group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:11 pm

"Let's visit a shop and see if they buy that kind of stuff" he suggested to his fellow team members.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Do you have money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:16 pm

"Ummmm..."Jacky stood there gazing in Zorua's eyes."Hey,let's go exploring.We will get some money.How abotu it?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Mellow nodded in agreement. "Seems like a smart move. Let's do this! We're gonna kick some butt!" the Oddish stated happily, smiling cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Sure to pecha forest( there is a topic made in pecha forest, continue from there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 pm

"Okay,where should we go?"he asked the Oddish.
*sorry for short posting revising because tomorrow I am sitting my exams*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:19 pm

"Pecha forest...good.Let's go!"he said in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:26 am

Clive listened quietly to his teammates' responses, he seem to brighten up as the idea of taking missions came to mind, though stayed silent. His thought of 'hanging out' were different from the other pokemon, his idea of hanging out was running amok. Settling down under trees, and talking just wasn't his thing, the thrill of adventure and the adrenaline rushing in his veins was what he craved. So 'hanging out' was out of the question for the buizel. He turned back to Shawn and merely bowed his head to his apology of questioning the sea weasel pokemon. A playful grin weakly grew onto his facial expression as the zorua mentioned Mellow. 'Interesting match up, indeed.' The buizel said within his own mind, he turned his dark eyes to the starly that had spoken up. At this point Clive had a full grin on his face, he hated to admit it, but he felt like he fit right in with the quadruple, and it has been awhile since it felt that way/ Of course, he wasn't going to say it aloud, it would sound sappy, and kill his cool look. He laughed at himself on the inside, digging a deep hole for those emotions.

Clive paid attention to the trio speak with each other, while he waited quietly for their decision. "First-aid isn't my department, so I'll leave it to you guys." He softly added in, with a simple shrug of his shoulders. He was zoned out for a moment, but perked right up once he heard the idea of exploring. "Oooh, exploring is much more fun than shopping." His tone was noticeably more cheerful, he refereed to shopping in a more bored manner, pushing off the wall he was leaning on. "Alright Pecha forest, here we come." He said brightly, straightening up and heading off to following his teammates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginnings of a team   The beginnings of a team - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginnings of a team
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3