Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginning of a long journey.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Myra stood just outside of Grassviel's town reknowned dojo. Not having the courage to enter, she stood there nimbly, pondering within her mind whether or not she should enter the premises. Sadly the debate only seemed to bring up more and more reasons not to.

"Ugh...why is this so hard to do?..It's not like it's a test that will be life or death!..And besides...it could be fun...Perhaps..I'll meet some interesting people...inside..and..I could make a bet with someone..if I beat them in a spar...they pay for my lunch!~" She said softly to herself, chuckling as her stomach growled soon after.

"Hopefully..sooner than later."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm

"Well...I can live with rejection, but when rejection takes the form of an angry mob chasing you, that's a different matter...I then tried to better everyones opinion of me, but I was let down by those I trusted the most..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 am

Myra hazy blue eyes widen lightly, while she stared up at her floating friend. "Well...I can't say for other people...but I wouldn't let you down...That isn't right..." She stated softly, glancing back at the dojo.

"Ehm...were you going to enter the dojo?" She asked, directing her attention back towards the gastly, feeling like now was a good of a time as ever to change the topic of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm

"Uh...yeah, I was...", William responded, still surprised how many of his secrets he had just told a random stranger. "I had been planning to return back to the woods, but the Pokèmon there have gotten stronger, so I wanted to make sure I can still make it in there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Myra smiled brightly, realizing that she had just found what she was looking for. "Oh really!?..That's great!...Than how about we go in there together?" She asked, quickly rising onto her feet. "I mean...I was planning to enter myself...but all I needed was partner."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:13 pm

"Uhm...ah well...why not? So...which course should we take?", William answered, still not able to fully comprehend the situation.

(OOC: So, what should we do, once we enter the dojo? Should we just skip it and pretend, we were training there? Because training costs money. Money, that especially your character does not posess yet...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm

"Hmm...well..I don't know...we'll see when we get there...Right?" She stated softly, leading the way towards the dojo.

(OOC: Hmm...well we can just skip it..Or just rp being let-down from not having enough money to pay.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Although he disliked the Snorunt not even having thought of a course to take, Wiliam followed her, floating only a short distance behind.

(OOC: The problem is, that William can afford the training, but you can't. And William currently wouldn't be in a mood to pay for someone else as well or to simply leave. I'd suggest the skipping version. What's your opinion?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Wandered into the dojo rather quickly, not finding any more of a need to strike up a conversation with the gastly for the time being.

(OOC: Hmm..well sure why not?..But how will that work?)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm

As the two of them exited the dojo again, William adressed the Snorunt playfully: "Pretty impressive. It's quite surprising, that you could actually hit something..."

(OOC: Just like this. :P )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Smirked lightly, glancing up at the Gastly. "Oh..haha..you thought I was pretty bad?" She asked, rolling her eyes lightly. "You weren't that bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:36 pm

"Well...you habe four weaknesses and only one resistance after all...Oh! If I am not mistaken, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Wiliam. And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Myra nodded her head, knowing far-to-well about her four weakeness. "And ooh...sorry...I must of been terribly rude not to introduce myself first..." She quickly said, a hint of embarrassment in the tone of her voice.

"My name is Myra...and it's nice to meet you William."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm

"Nice having met you as well. So...I gues this is where we'll part ways. I hope you'll be successful in whatever you're trying to do, Myra.", William said, trying to supress a tiny bit of almost fatherly concern in his voice.

(OOC: You should remember updating your chracter records, by the way. We're almost finished with the second page already. ;) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Myra stopped suddenly, something about him just seemed so pleasant, something she didn't want to let leave. "Oh..well..ehm...nice meeting you too.." She said faintly, lowering her head in respect towards William before beginning to walk away.

Walking down the path, she pondered on her emotions, debating on which course of action she should take. "W-wait!" She yelled at towards William, quickly turning around. Her hazy blue pupils darting back and forth within her eyes while she glanced around looking for the familiar looking purple floating gas.

"Why..do we have to part ways?..Well..we make a good tag-team..and..I was considering..becoming an explorer..so..well..I ehmm.." She begun to say, finding it hard to ask and finding it even harder to finish her words.

(OOC: Ahh yes..almost forgot :P)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:24 pm

William was unsure, what to make of this. He had always dreamed of improving his reputation, but he had also come to know disappointment, betrayal and being let down. Would this time be different? After pondering upon his situation, the Gastly finally spoke the words:" If you believe, that you can put up with this old hermit, I'd be happy to work with you."

(Ding! William reached level 6!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of a long journey.   The beginning of a long journey. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a long journey.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next