Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First Job: I need it for my Collection!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alex looked at pecha forest. He had never entered this are before...but he has a team now. All he had to do was find the Grass Gummi, and they would be set. Of course, they had no items, but they would find some in there, and Alex suggested going in like that himself, so he shouldn't be worried. Alex smiled, and turned to the group.

"Okay, guys! Looks like this is our first mission! Anyway, I have a plan for this. We need to find an item, so we should split up into two groups. That way, we can find it faster, and even have more 1-on-1 time. Any pair suggestions?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Alex ran over. He had been dazed a little from extra sensory, as it had been the first time he used it. He hurried over saying "sorry I'm late!" He then charged at the Sunkern with a Shadow Sneak, knocking it out. Alex seemed surprised. "Man, you guys really managed to get this guy really weak together, good job!"

Alex then turned to Oliver. "Um...where's Rupin? Radon and I found the Grass Gummi really quickly, so we don't really have much left to do around here but clear the dungeon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am

Radon dusted himself off then nodded. It'd be best to leave the dungeon as soon as possible. He glanced around, looking for Rupin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:04 am

(sorry guys, I've been putting this off repeatedly for awhile. Lemme just fix that....)

Rupin was still searching for Oliver when he heard a struggle off in the distance. He followed calmly, Already putting together in his head what had happened. After all, it sounded as if it only lasted a few moments. He broke through the bushes to find his comrades there, along with Oliver. "Hello, guys. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I went off into the bushes searching for items for just a moment, when I heard this strange rustling back behind me. I turned around to find that Oliver was no longer at my side, and off somewhere on his own. I immeadiatly took to searching the surrounding area before making any brash decisions." He turned to Oliver. "Next time if you're going to go somewhere without me, tell me first, so that I know at the very least where you are. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Job: I need it for my Collection!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3