Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First Job: I need it for my Collection!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alex looked at pecha forest. He had never entered this are before...but he has a team now. All he had to do was find the Grass Gummi, and they would be set. Of course, they had no items, but they would find some in there, and Alex suggested going in like that himself, so he shouldn't be worried. Alex smiled, and turned to the group.

"Okay, guys! Looks like this is our first mission! Anyway, I have a plan for this. We need to find an item, so we should split up into two groups. That way, we can find it faster, and even have more 1-on-1 time. Any pair suggestions?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Alex looked on the ground, and something caught his eye.

"Hmm? What's this?" Alex walked over to it, and picked it up. It was a grass gummi. That was...fast. He had already found the item! But...he had a feeling he shouldn't leave yet. "Radon, I found the Green Gummi, but let's keep going so we can find more items."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Radon just nodded, glancing at the gummi in the ralts's hand before looking around the forest for items himself.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:15 am

Oliver stretched and yawned. This mission isn't going anywhere, he thought to himself, before deciding to head off on his own.

(OOC: Honestly bros, I was getting bored. Lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:17 pm

"Hey, a blast seed!" He picked up. "Hey Oliver!" He turned around, only to realize he had wandered off. "Dangit... Oliver... The whole point of this is to be a team. Hey! Oliver! Come back here, or you'll get yourself hurt!" He began shouting and wandering around, looking for Oliver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Alex turned to Radon. "So, now that we found it, I guess we just search for the others, right? Let's go-"

Suddenly, they heard footsteps from behind, and Alex turned around quickly to see who was coming.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:19 am

Radon nodded, picking up a Pecha Berry.
"Sounds good to me." he was about to follow behind Alex when. !!! (Mind if I choose? I can always erase if you had something in mind.)

A bush rustled, and an instant later a Rattata jumped out. Its purple fur bristled and its eyes darted from Alex to Radon, as if choosing who to strike first. The large incisors that stuck out its mouth snapped angrily as it got ready to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:32 pm

(Actually, I would love if you did. It would really speed up the RP without needing to double post.)

Alex smiled. Finally! A time to see his strength!

"Come on, Radon, let's take him down!"

Alex then dashed forwards, and jumped over the rattata as he used Extrasensory on it, causing a hlot of pain for it, as well as confusing it, in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:35 pm

The rattata screeched in pain, it seemed to pause, looking disoriented. The scent of fear wafted into the air.
Before the rattata could regain it's bearings Radon slammed into it with a quick attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Oliver walked through the forest, lost. A bush rustled behind him. "Hello? Rupin? Anybody?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 am

On its last limbs the rattata fled through the woods, screeching in terror (or however a rattata would exclaim in distress). It fled... Right into Oliver, bumping into him at a high velocity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 am

Suddenly, a wild Sunkern appeared out of the bush! "W-what? No!" Oliver yelled in shock. He had no damaging moves, and he was up against a Grass Type. Bad luck. The Cubone turned to run, when a Rattata ran straight into him, knocking him down. Two vs one... The Sunkern used Absorb on Oliver, sapping some of his energy. Oliver used Growl on it, but to no avail.

(OOC: Thank you, Drawr, for killing me! Help would be nice!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 am

The rattata, after recovering from the impact continued charging away into the forest in fright. It seemed at the time, no rational thought was going through the rat's mind.
"Watch out." Radon called to Oliver as he burst out of the undergrowth and quick attacked the Sunkern. He was originally in pursuit of the rattata, but strayed from his task when he saw one of his team members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 am

"R-Radon!" Oliver shouted. He ran toward him. The Sunkern, a bit dazed, stared at the Riolu with anger. It used Absorb on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:46 am

Radon let out something along the lines of a growl before attacking the Sunkern again with a quick attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:50 am

"Thanks, Radon!" Oliver said before Growling at the Sunkern, who looks about ready to faint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Job: I need it for my Collection!   First Job: I need it for my Collection! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Job: I need it for my Collection!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next