Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadow Thunder

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Shadow Thunder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Having gotten up early on that particular day, Lei found himself walking around the forest area nearby the village just before the sun came up over the horizon. Eiji followed along with him as the pair looked for a tree that they could get into to get a view of the sunrise. "Hey, I think this one looks good enough." Lei commented to his partner as he noticed one tree that appeared to be climbable. Picking up the Gible, he placed him on his shoulder and started to grab onto the branches, reaching a higher level in the tree. "You know, you're kind of heavy to carry up here." He commented as he stopped at one branch, sitting down on it. Eiji grinned at Lei, still slightly tired, and fonud a spot to sit on another branch close by as the sun started to rise.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:11 am

Naru realized what she had just said. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said that. i'm still upset about a "Battle" from a few days ago." she said looking at the ground. "Lei Can we start over? My name is Naru Kage." she said with a polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 pm

"Well, was that too hard?" Lei responded with a slight smirk, mimicking what Naru had said to him when he introduced himself. "I'm Lei, in case you've forgotten already." He re-introduced himself and simply waved at Naru. She may have suggested starting over, but hey, first impressions were things you probably couldn't get back. At about this time, there was a rumbling noise from a little further into the forest. From his viewpoint, Lei could see a greyish-silver haired boy walking beside what appeared to be a huge blue pokemon. "Naru, do you know what that is?" He asked, and suddenly heard a crackling noise and their tree shook. Oh crap... He thought to himself as he looked down and saw some flames near the bottom of the tree.
"Really, you must work on that. Bolts of lightning firing off at random isn't the best way to go through a highly flammable area." The silver haired boy commented to the pokemon beside him, not wanting to be carelessly lighting things on fire for hopefully obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 am

Roxas quickly hopped down before the lightning had hit the tree. Naru covered her head from the small branches. "That was too close, Lei, Roxas you ok?" Roxas nodded and growled at the huge blue Pokemon. "Watch were your aiming!" she shouted not fully noticing the outfit until the last minute. Oh man not again. she thought with exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 am

In the meantime, Lei had jumped down to the lower branch, picking up Eiji and jumped down to the ground, performing a little tuck-and-roll to prevent any injuries. Placing his partner on the ground, he got to his feet, glaring at the man and his pokemon. "What the hell was that for? You could of killed us!" He scolded, a bit more then slightly ticked off at him. Eiji looked up at the blue pokemon cautiously, not sensing a good vibe from it.
Nathan smirked, dismissively waving his hand at the duo. "Please, if I was aiming for you that fall wouldn't have been nearly as gentle." He replied smugly, crossing his arms. The blue pokemon gazed down at the two other humans and their pokemon, lightning crackling from his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:02 am

"Lei, be careful with this guy." Naru whispered to the yellow haired kid. So there was more of those strange Pokemon. Roxas stood by his trainers side in case something was to happen. this guy seemed Different then that Lorenzo guy. "Who are you and what do you want?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 am

"What do you mean, "Be careful"? Besides the giant freaking pokemon I don't see any reason to watch what I'm saying." He whispered back to Naru, although it was a bit more of a rushed and annoyed whisper. "Now, if you could answer the question that would be nice. At least give us a reason as to why you almost fried us." He spoke up to the guy, who's lip edges seemed to turn up in a slight smirk as if he was amused by the situation. "I don't see why I need give you both a briefing on what my business is. If you two are keeping secrets I believe I can keep my own." Nathan responded to the two, as if smugly referring to the whispering and something else. "But I can assure you, as long as you stay out of our way for the time being you may be fine. It always is more exhausting to struggle after all." He continued on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:42 am

Naru crossed her arms, "Black robes and a strong looking Pokemon, I've seen you guys before.You're with that Lorenzo guy." she said squinting her eyes at thee memory. Her anger was slowly turning to rage. "Lei what color are my eyes?" Naru asked the child. If there was a person with darkness in their heart her eyes would turn red.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:11 am

Lei kept his feet planted to the ground, hating this guy by the second and feeling the need to wipe his smug look off of his face. "What did you say?" He retorted, narrowing his eyes at the silver-haired guy. "Wait a minute, what? What's so important about your eyes? And they're a light red. There, that better?" He answered Naru, annoyed at the fact that she was asking about something so seemingly unimportant such as her eye color. He hadn't even recognized the difference in her eye color. "Well, you've got me. I am with him, although he and I happen to have different...methods. Now you two, you've intrigued me. What do you say to a battle? Show me how strong your will is." Nathan suggested, crossing his arms almost as if mimicking Naru's movements.

Last edited by Pikashock on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm

"Roxas, You up for it?" Naru asked her Pokemon. The Deino was scared but he had to face his fear, besides this was a different Pokemon. With a small nod he stood in front of his Trainer. We're going to have to keep our distance, I'm not sure on what move this guy has. Naru thought. "Roxas, use Dragon Rage!" she called out. Roxas opened his mouth and released a dark blue beam that took the form of a dragon and sent it towards the strange Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

"In all honesty I didn't think you would be so eager to answer that. After all, your last battle with one of us didn't go very well from what I heard." Nathan taunted, showing a slight smirk as the smaller dragon-type pokemon seemed to attack, at least from what Nathan could sense. He gave no command as his pokemon was hit by the attack, but instead spoke afterwards. "Thundurus, Revenge." He commanded, and the huge blue pokemon swung his arm at the Deino with force. "Ble Gible!(Come on let's help out!)" Eiji said to Lei, but he stood by, watching the battle. "Hey, just because she was stupid enough to accept a challenge from him doesn't mean we have to go stick our necks out." He responded. Huffing slightly, Eiji used a Dragon Rage of his own without command, sending the shockwave at the large dragon pokemon. "Dangit Eiji, way to go." Lei muttered as he started to pay more attention, standing by Naru. "Well, I'm in this too apparently." He commented, not too excited about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 am

"Deino.(Thanks, Eiji)" Roxas said as he "Glared" at the new Pokemon. "That doesn't mean we can't fight back. Roxas, Dragon Breath!" Naru shouted the command. Taking a deep breath Roxas let out a beam of greens and blues towards the Thunderus.

Ooc: Sorry for the short post can't fully think for much.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 am

"Gible.(No problem)" Eiji answered, looking up at the pokemon. "Hmph. Alright then, fair enough. Now Thundurus, shockwave." The blindfolded boy commanded, pointing out at one of the opposing pokemon. Whichever one it was, he didn't completely know, but it didn't matter to him. Opponents were opponents after all, and it didn't matter who he took down first. Thundurus' tail seemed to crackle with electricity again, and sent a bolt out towards Eiji, successfully hitting him. Lei let out an almost growling sound, before deciding on his next move a bit too quickly. "Alright Eiji, Sandstorm!" He told his partner, who started to sweep up some sand off the ground and resulting in a sand cloud blowing through the area, buffeting both the pokemon and their trainers. "Oh, crap..." Lei muttered, realizing his mistake in move choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Roxas flinched as he felt the Sandstorm whip up, and Naru shielded her eyes with her arm. "Nice going, Kid! Now we're all effected! Roxas use Headbutt!" Naru shouted above the winds. Hesitantly Roxas lowered his head and charged at Thunderus. Please don't let Roxas get hurt to badly. Naru thought.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Crap... Lei mentally scolded himself as the sandstorm affected everybody. "Hey, I'm not the one who just rushed into accepting a battle request from some guy!" He shouted back. He hadn't actually had a double battle before, and he wasn't used to actually thinking about moves potentially hurting his partner's pokemon either. "Well, if it makes you two feel any better I would have gotten my battle whether or not you agreed. Thundurus, use Charge." Nathan commented as the Deino's attack hit. Thundurus' tail started to crackle once again with electricity, but he didn't release it, instead storing up the energy. "Alright Eiji, use Take-Down." Lei said, and the landshark pokemon charged at the opposing pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:20 pm

After hitting the larger Pokemon Roxas tacked off. "Keep your distance Roxas! Use dragon Rage!" Naru commanded. With a curt nod the Deino released his attack with full force. Naru wanted to help her Pokemon but she wasn't sure if she should help because of the kid beside her. Is this kid like us? A human with the abilities of the selected guardian? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2