Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadow and Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:31 pm

"Char? Charmander......" Reistersan waited for his trainer to wake up, growing impatient. The boy gone girl was in his bed sleeping. Jeff tended to sleep like a rock, nothing could wake him sometimes. Reis thought for a while to see what would get his trainer up. Then, he got an idea. After going to the sink and pouring some ice water into a bowl, he went back into the trainer's room, sticking the boy's hand into the water. This made Jeff shoot up out of his bed and sit up. "Whoa!" He jumped. Reis was chuckling on the floor. "How many times do you have to do that, Reis?" He told the fire pokemon, waking up. "Char..." The Charmander said, taking the ice water back to the sink and pouring it out. "Well, it's morning so I really shouldn't be upset with Reis." Jeff thought to himself, putting his clothes on.
Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Naru was sitting in a tree with Roxas laying in her lap still sleeping. Naru had gotten up to watch the night become morning. She always love those times of the day, the sunrise and the sunset. "Hope today we can just relax and enjoy the day. Although those guys from the forest still bug me. What were they doing there?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:43 pm

"Ouch. Reis, don't tie that thing too tight." Jeff told the Charmander, as he got the girdle he used for his rouse on. The girdle gave him the feminine body shape so no one could tell he was a guy. The Charmander tied it a little too tight, and Jeff could feel it. "Not that tight!" Jeff said. "Char..." The Charmander replied, tying it a little more loose. "There we go. Thanks, Reis." He said finally as he adjusted his makeshift breasts, and with that he walked out the door. Whenever he walked out the door he became Jessica, his girl persona. He pushed his long hair back and sat under a tree next to where Naru was. Reis followed suit, lying down next to him.
Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Naru looked down and saw a "girl" standing beneath the tree she was in. "Why don't you come up here? there's room for two." she invited. Naru wasn't very social so why not try to practice with it? Roxas looked at the person and tilted his head, there was something odd about this "girl".
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 pm

"No, I'm fine. Thanks anyway." Jeff smiled, and then climbed up the tree he was under. Reis followed him up as well. Jeff had been very social in his original home, and now wasn't much different. The Charmander was a capture he made when he was only 12. Reis sat on the branch next to his master.
Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Naru merely shrugged, "Suit yourself. Are you new to the village?" she asked trying to be social. Naru wasn't a talkative person but she was going to have to learn how to get along with other soon. "Deino, deino. No?(Hello, my name's Roxas. What's your name?)" the Deino asked the Charmander.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm

"Somewhat. I got here a few years ago." Jeff replied. He didn't mind having a conversation every now and again. "Char, Charmander. Char Char. Charmander!" (Hi Roxas, I'm Reistersan. You can call me Reis!) The charmander replied, smiling happily at the Deino.
Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 pm

"So...do you like it here?" Naru asked trying to keep the conversation going. "Deino? Deino.(Is there something wrong about your trainer? He seems odd.)" Roxas asked. The Deino was curious about the human and he had a funny feeling about the Charmander's trainer.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Jeff smiled. "Yes, very much. You see, I used to live in the mountains before I came to the village. It was really cold there, that's for sure." He replied. Reistersan looked at the Deino, trying to come up with a response that wouldn't give away the rouse. "Char, charmander. Char Char, mander. (Yeah, she's just a little over the weather today. She had a little too much soda I think.) He replied.
Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Naru shuddered slightly at the word "Cold". "I don't really like the cold, I prefer a nice warm night time stroll." Naru said imagining a moonlit night with the stars twinkling and could almost feel the summer breeze.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 pm

"The nights here are beautiful. In the mountains it would always blow with fierce winds and cold temperatures, so it feels good not to have to freeze in the low temperature." He said. "Char, Char Charmander?" (So how long have you and your trainer been staying here, Roxas?) Reis asked Roxas,
Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:47 pm

With a small chuckle Naru, "I hope you enjoy you're stay here." she said with a smile. "Deino dein no deino.(Naru and I have lived here our whole lives.)" Roxas explained. Hoping down from the tree Naru looked up, "Want me to show you around?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 pm

"Sure. Got nothing else to do." Jeff replied. "Char. Char Char Charmander, Char!" (So how powerful are you when it comes to attacks? I make sure Jessica here doesn't get hurt by protecting her.) Reistersan replied.
Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Hopping down from the tree Naru and Roxas landed safely on the ground. "Oh, my name's Naru. What's your name?" she asked, turning to face the "girl". "Deino, no deino. Deini dein.(I'm pretty strong, but not even close to evolving.I know how to keep my strength to a minimal.) Roxas explained.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 pm

"Name's Jessica." Jeff replied, smiling. "Nice to meet you." "Char, charmander. Char char charmander. Char!" (Well, that's good. Every trainer deserves to have a pokemon that will protect them. And we're two of those pokemon!) Reistersan replied to Roxas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow and Fire   Shadow and Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Fire
Page 1 of 1