Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadow Thunder

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:48 am

Having gotten up early on that particular day, Lei found himself walking around the forest area nearby the village just before the sun came up over the horizon. Eiji followed along with him as the pair looked for a tree that they could get into to get a view of the sunrise. "Hey, I think this one looks good enough." Lei commented to his partner as he noticed one tree that appeared to be climbable. Picking up the Gible, he placed him on his shoulder and started to grab onto the branches, reaching a higher level in the tree. "You know, you're kind of heavy to carry up here." He commented as he stopped at one branch, sitting down on it. Eiji grinned at Lei, still slightly tired, and fonud a spot to sit on another branch close by as the sun started to rise.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 am

Naru had just exited the tunnel network and into the forest near the village close to Lei. Roxas was walking slowly behind her wide awake but he seemed sad. "Roxas, it's ok. That Pokemon was way too strong for you to handle. You'll get stronger, I promise." she said getting to the Deino's level. She had the soft pink flower in her hair from two days ago. Carefully picking up the Pokemon she climbed the other side of the tree that Lei was on.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:11 am

Lei blinked his eyes open, feeling something shake the tree a little bit. He looked down from the branch to check if anyone was there, and didn't see anyone. I guess that must be coming from the other side then. Or some kind of random mini earthquake. Either way, it wouldn't be too surprising. He thought to himself as he started to find the shaking increasingly more irritating. "Could you stop moving or get another tree?" He snapped at whoever was on the other side.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 am

"Huh?" Naru turned around and curled around the tree and saw a kid with yellow hair. She glared for a moment before she kicked the kid out of the tree. "Hump, you should show more respect to your elder's kid." she said laying in the tree with Roxas on her lap. Placing her hands behind her head she closed her eyes and waited for the kid to speak.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:26 am

Lei returned the glare for that time, and suddenly felt something foot-shaped hit him and knock him out of the tree. Luckily Eiji had been sitting on another branch in the tree, resting for the moment and not noticing what had just happened. "What the hell? Did you seriously just kick me out of a freaking tree?" He yelled, ticked off about the fact that he had been there first, and now he would have to climb back up to get Eiji, and maybe not get kicked out again. For the time being though he stood beneath the tree, considering what he could do for a little payback.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 am

Naru didn't open her eyes when she replied, "If you hadn't been so rude then I wouldn't have kicked you." she said. Roxas hopped over the branches and landed near the Gible,"Deino.(Hello, i'm Roxas.)" he growled in greetings.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 am

"Hadn't been so rude-I was already in the tree! And you just came coming up ruining a perfectly good morning for me. Of course I'm not going to be nice about it!" Lei continued to argue, contemplating sending a little storm cloud over her, but knowing that it was probably a bad idea. Eiji opened his eyes and looked over at the deino. "Gible.(Hello, I'm Eiji.)" He responded cheerfully, and suddenly noticed that Lei wasn't in the tree anymore.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:53 am

Naru smirked, This kid is fun to pick on. she thought. "Heh, we can still enjoy this morning without you shouting, Mr. Exploud." she said with a grin. "Dei deino?(Is your trainer always like this?)" Roxas asked. Naru sighed as she felt a soft breeze pass through the trees. The leaves rustled softly as a few of them detached from their branches.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:06 am

"Gible ble.(Yeah, he's a bit hard to get along with for some.)" Eiji answered, looking down below the tree. Lei huffed, and started to climb up the tree again. "Is that how you normally deal with people, kick them out of things? And then letting them back up?" He asked sarcastically, climbing up and past the branch he had been at to a higher branch, wanting to hopefully not get the same results as previous times.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:12 am

Naru opened on of her eyes and glanced at the kid, "Not really. I just wanted to teach you a lesson in manners." she said without emotion. Roxas sighed, "Dei deino. Deino deino.(my trainer is almost the same way. It just take time for her to get out of her shell.)" the black and blue dragon explained.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 am

"Gib Gible. Gible.(He just can't get out of his shell. Usually at least.)" The landshark pokemon sighed, looking up at Lei and over at Naru. He knew that Lei wasn't, and probably hadn't really ever been too good with tolerating other people, but he hadn't ever really seen him open up to any people. Meanwhile, Lei rolled his eyes as he heard what Naru was saying. "Yeah, well, manners isn't exactly showing up in someone's tree and kicking them off. Now, are you going to at least tell me your name?" He answered with.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:32 am

Naru sighed, "If you want to know someone's name you should introduce yourself first." she said with a huff. this kid is starting to get annoying. she thought glancing at him with one eye open.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 am

Lei waited a moment, staying quiet. Eventually he gave in though, and figured he should actually respond. "It's Lei. Now will you say yours?" He asked again, not very happy about the fact that he was talking to someone who had just kicked him out of a tree after he had been there first. But still, he was curious, and that was almost tolerable enough for him to stick through.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:53 am

Naru sat up and hopped out of the tree, "I'm Naru. That wasn't so hard now was it?" she said with a sly grin. "You have trust issues don't you? You need to change that." she said walking around the tree while admiring the forest full of orange and red leaves.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 am

"Woah now, let's not get to judging each other too quickly without any examples. What makes you think I have trust issues? Besides, I think you have issues with your own manners." He snapped back at her, disliking the way she was talking about things. Around this time Eiji chuckled slightly, hearing the two trainers talk to each other. "Gible.(It's like they're talking to themselves.)" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Thunder   Shadow Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Thunder
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next