Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Prophecy of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 am

First topic message reminder :

((a link ti the plans in you forget. if password is forgotten contact Blue))

A figure walked out on the path. It seemed to be searching, for what could not be told. It was a small rufflet who's fluff on his neck was set aflame. He did not feel pain from this, it was as natural to him as his wings and beak. His fire did not spread when the leaves brushed it, if they could have spoke with a mind of their own the leaves would have said, "Brr, it's quite cold!" the bird looked up at the sun, which was high in the sky.

"Follow the setting sun for four days." The pink blob that was a ditto had said, "Find a blade of cool grass and water that defies gravity. There you will find the path that leads o the answers of your questions." The rufflet traveled for a few more hours until he came across a large meadow with a large tree in the midst of it. Flowers of all sorts blanketed the field, red, blue, yellow, and purple all in one field. Rave wondered just what had he come across, was this the place she would meet the "Blade of cool grass and water that defies gravity"?

The rufflet stepped into the field, ignoring the occasional caterpie that was scattered through the field. He didn't notice the pinkish shadow in the trees, the odd frozen flower, or the rainbow in the sky.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 am

Rave laughed a bit, "A quest? What could we go on a quest for? Sure things have been bad lately with legends disappearing but what could I do?" he hadn't noticed the gardevior at the edge of the meadow. Leaves covered his view of the psychic pokemon. Rave looked to the Snivy, "Do you know anything by any chance? By the way, I'm sorry for interrupting whatever you were doing." Rave felt suddenly that he was the one at fault unlike a few moments ago when he had selfishly felt that he did nothing wrong.

His flames seemed to flicker a bit and grow slightly brighter; Rave didn't notice the flame's change. The flames were reacting to the psychic pokemon's arrival, as if they had a mind of their own and knew something important was coming.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 am

Laurel blinked at the sound of the apology, "Uhm.."
She hadn't at all expected the Rufflet to apologise, and so for a moment she hesitated, the unexpectedness of the apology hitting her.
"I uh.. don't know anything. Sorry," she replied eventually, seeming at least somewhat calmer than she had done before.

"And it's fine," she finally replied to the apology, peeking out from the leafy branches so that she could show the Rufflet that she accepted the apology, "I'm sorry for snapping at you like that..."

It was upon poking her head through the leaves though, that Laurel noticed the Gardevoir at the edge of the meadow. Narrowing her eyes, she trailed off her own apology as she wondered what purpose this Gardevoir had for being here. Something about the Pokemon though, made Laurel thing that she really wasn't all that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:58 am

Leia smiled. Everyone seemed to be making up right now, which was nice, giving a the conversation a bit less tension than before. "Well not really a quest, but I'm pretty sure that the meeting together of the three would cause something to happen. Something important." She mumbled thinking quietly. She was caught up with her thoughts when the Gardevoir decided to show herself.

Harmonica quietly floated out. "I mean no harm." She informed the trio(or the Rufflet and Oshawott as so she thought), "I simply am here on a mission. I am supposed to find a Rufflet, an Oshawott, and a Snivy. I think I found two of the three Pokemon. I only hope that you would help me. Once I find the third Pokemon I am supposed to recieve a vision from my patron, Celebi." She said softly. "My name is Harmonica, and I am the Oracle, or the Voice of the gods and I can see into the future sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 am

Rave finally noticed the Gardevior when she spoke. Rave listened as the gardevior spoke, "Well, there's a snivy right there..."Rave pointed with his wings at Laurel. He wasn't sure that he believed the Gardevior, lots of pokemon have been claiming that they are oracles lately. Rave listened anyways and somehow felt that he should pay close attention and believe the gardevior.

"Why do you want us?" he asked cautiously. He still wanted to sound like he suspected the Gardevior of being guilty of something, it would make him look odd and weak to just randomly trust a strange pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Laurel didn't really put any stock into this quest business that the Oshawott was going on about... though she did decide to keep her mouth shut, let she offend or annoy someone else. She listened as the Gardevoir appeared and blinked.
"Heh, okay, I didn't realise this spot was that good a hiding place," she chuckled as Rave pointed up toward her, showing the Gardevoir where she was stood.

Laurel looked from Rave to the Gardevoir, as if waiting for this so called 'oracle' to answer the Rufflet' question.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 am

Leia finally realized the Gardevoir was there when she heard her speak. "I don't believe you." She finally said after the green Pokemon unwound her tale. "How can you prove your claims?" She asked. Trusting two Pokemon she barely knew was hard enough. Trusting that this one Pokemon was some sort of oracle and could speak to Legends? That was sort of pushing it.

Harmonica nodded, "It makes sense that you all don't believe me, but to be honest, I don't know what I want from you. But maybe since there is a Rufflet, a Snivy, and an Oshawott in one place, I can show you." she said spreading her arms out wide. Suddenly the green Pokemon closed her eyes, and landed on the ground, her arms this time out in front of her, and forming sort of a triangle with her hands. Her eyes opened and she seemed....possesed. Instead of the normal red, they were completely glowing a bright neon green.

One creator has failed us all,
Chained by darkness with the small,
Standing alone we shall fall,
Even together one with a dark past,
Their life will not last.
Harmonica mumbled. Before closing her eyes again for several minutes landing on the ground softly. When Hamonica opened her eyes again, now the usual red color, she blinked and looked at the trio. "So. How was that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Rave stared at the Gardevior, "To be honest, a bit terrifying." Rave admitted. He was a bit stunned and frightened by the prophecy, "To be honest once more, I would have preferred NOT to hear it." He was mostly scared by the first and last lines. Their life will not last, That meant someone was going to die. He just hoped it wasn't him, ANYBODY but him. He didn't care much for others since he had spent most of his life in his own solitary fortress, the duo he was with was the closest he had ever gotten to making a friend, which wasn't much considering that he believed that they still did not trust him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 am

Laurel gently climbed one branch lower, feeling slightly rude since the Gardevoir hadn't seen her without her being pointed out. The Snivy blinked, listening to the prophecy.
"H-hold on. I didn't sign up for no quest or mission. I only decided to sleep in a tree..."

A little shiver went through the Grass/Ice type as she recalled the last two lines. A past didn't get any darker than thievery and a murder. Accidental, she reminded herself once more. Though the argument was beginning to look weaker and weaker every time she tried to convince herself. She was still the one who had used Ice Beam with the intent to hurt the Hoppip.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 am

Leia took a step back. “I’m not sure what you are talking about, but I don’t think we would like to be part of it.” The Oshawott usually tried to keep such thoughts out of her head, but suddenly her father slowly dying in front of her eyes, and making her run from the house, on search for two Pokémon. She had a slight feeling that her father told her that just to leave him.
The Gardevoir looked at the trio curiously. “What are you talking about? What did I say?” She asked curiously.
Leia looked blankly at the green Pokémon, “You don’t know? The whole one with a dark past, yada yada yada business?” The Oshawott practically threw her hands up in the air.
Harmonica shook her head, “I give the prophecies, I can also see into the future and see different events, but I forget them as soon as I regain consciousness.” She mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 am

Rave huffed, "What proof do you have? Give me proof and I shall believe." almost as if on cue, the flowers around them froze and were coated with ice. A sheet of ice seemed to be trying to reach Laurel and touch her. Rocks and pebbles were surrounded with a pink aura and gravitated toward Lei, as if they wanted to embrace her. The tree's leaves were set ablaze, the flame seemed to dance in a rhythm, and seemed to want Rave to dance with it.

Rave was astonished by these events, the ice was warm, the rocks were soft, and the fire was cool. He looked to the gardevior and said, "Okay," in a squeaky voice, "I believe you now." he admired the blaze and fought the urge to roll and bathe in it. He felt that the blaze was familiar somehow, like he had known it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 am

Laurel reached out with one pointed finger and touched the ice that was reaching up to her. It wasn't like normal ice... it felt warm, like it wasn't ice at all. The slippery surface however, told otherwise and Laurel looked down at the Gardevoir, confused.

She didn't doubt that the prophecy was a fake.. or that Gardevoir was an oracle anymore. The Snivy just plainly didn't want to get involved with what she thought she had nothing to do with.
"I still don't see what this has to do with us," she blinked, "Why not someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:26 am

(OMG Can totally visualize Leia going "No Hugs!" and attempting to smack the rocks away /hit)
Leia looked at the floating rocks and poked the rocks, to her suprise, they were almost clay-like, but they were still definitely rocks. The pink aura seemed almost like Leia's ears, but see through.
"I believe you, but...I agree with Laurel, why not someone else. Does it have to be us?"

Harmonica looked at the trio. They were most likely afraid of what I said earlier. She thought, and wished that she could know what she said. "Alright. But can you please tell me what I said?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:50 am

"One creator has failed us all,
Chained by darkness with the small,
Standing alone we shall fall,
Even together one with a dark past,
Their life will not last" Rave repeated. He stared at the Gardevior, his eyes demanding an explanation. He didn't notice the pink glowing rocks settle back to the floor and the fire on the tree fade to nothing, or the ice quickly melting. All traces of the miracle had disappeared, only then did he notice that they were gone. He felt a little saddened by the departure of the flame, his own flame grew a bit warmer and his attention turned back to the psychic pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 am

Laurel blinked, not needing to say anything she hadn't already said. The warm ice she had touched a moment ago had gone though, which she noticed because it suddenly felt colder. Not that she wasn't used to the cold, being part Ice type.
The Snivy watched the Gardevoir with her inky coloured eyes, waiting for her response to the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:22 am

The Rocks dropped to the ground well like rocks. Leia quickly realized that the feats have erased themseves so well, that nobody would have realized that fire was on the tree, there was ice, or there was a bunch of floating rocks.

The Gardevoir stared at Rave. "Well I think it means that something about Arceus, due to the fact he was the ultimate creator. Chained by darkness with the Small, is hard to interperte, and I'm not really sure about it. Standing alone we shall fall is self explanitory, we cannot defeat the one alone. As for the last to lines....someone will die." Harmonica mumbled her opinion on what the prophecy meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prophecy of Darkness   The Prophecy of Darkness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prophecy of Darkness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next