Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the November News Thread!

April Easter Event!

Share | 

A journey into the darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Poké : 1731

PostSubject: A journey into the darkness   Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:05 pm

Lance was walking through the bunches of trees that were everywhere. He would have tooken the normal path, but he didn't feel like it. Besides, he might find hidden stuff this way. But he wasn't here for stuff, he was here for Monochrome Falls, a place where he would train himself to the limits. In order to train himself, he brought nothing but one item: his hat, which had the effects of a stamina band. Lance smiled and continued walking, confident that he would make it through this journey.

Energy:7 [17 start] [-10 from entry]

Spoiler:

Click him for Lance's character records!
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Ramira sighed. Camping out around here was boring, and she really didn't have anywhere to go since she hadn't bought a house, but her little tent and few supplies would have to do. The shiny Zorua shook herself to get all the leaves out of her fur. She stood up, looking around, and walked onto the path to see what she could gather for herself.

(19 - 10 = 9 Energy)

Back to top Go down
Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 am

As Lance walked among the trees, he heard some footsteps. Keeping himself hidden and quiet, he snuck closer to see who it was. He saw a fox Pokémon who was mostly covered with blackish fur, except the blue spots on the fluff of fur upon her head, and the bottom parts of her feet. Her eyebrows and eyelids were also colored blue, but those were small details. Lance walked in front of her, not afraid of a fight if she was hostile. "Hello." He said, in a friendly tone.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 am

Ramira jolted, the Riolu startling her. She turned. "Oh.. Hello." She said. The fox Pokemon stopped walking and turned to fully face him. Ramira wasn't going to fight him, she was just going to face him so they could have a conversation more easily, if that's what he wanted. She sat, curling her tail around her legs and over her paws.

Back to top Go down
Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 am

"So what are you doing out here?" Lance asked. Maybe they could travel together for now. Lance wouldn't mind; all the times he had gone with someone through a dungeon together had made going alone feel unusual. Anyways, he always preferred company anyways. It's always nice to have someone to talk to and to watch his back.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:10 pm

"I've been here for a while, actually. I have a sort of camp set up nearby. I wasn't able to get a house in town yet, so I'm living here for the time being." Ramira responded. If he was hostile, he would have attacked her right now, and he hadn't. 'Must be a 'mon from town...' She thought. 'None of them attack non-feral Pokemon.. Problem is, some don't check first.' The Zorua pondered.

Back to top Go down
Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:25 pm

"Oh. Well, at least you have a tent. It's better than nothing." Lance said. "I technically live at the guild, but I'll have to leave one day. I don't know what to do then... but that will be quite awhile, so there's nothing for me to worry about." Lance said freely to her. "Oh, I don't think I've introdused myself. I'm Lance, leader of team Mystical, a rookie team of four members, including myself." He smiled proudly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:48 pm

"Yep. The name's Ramira." The Zorua grinned. She was glad to know Lance wasn't hostile like the others. "Most of the Pokemon I meet out here are hostile.." Ramira sighed. She wanted to have more friends! All her old friends were... Not here or still out traveling. She wanted them here.

Back to top Go down
Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:45 pm

"Yeah... most pokemon here will be hostile. This is a mystery dungeon. For some reason, certain species of pokemon who live in them attack without warning. I don't know why though, but mystery dungeons are...well, mysterious. I'm sure there's stranger things than hostile pokemon in them." He looked towards the direction he was going. "Hey, I'm headed towards Monochrome Falls. Do you want to come? It would be a great time to restore your supplies with extra protection. You could also train there with me, to improve your strength."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 am

"Sure. I'd be willing. I've never seen the falls in my time here." Ramira smiled. Lance had explained about mystery dungeons, and to be honest, that was more than she knew about them in her brief time. 'That information was more useful than anything I've heard in days....' The Zorua thought. Monochrome Falls were a must for her, because she'd heard they were beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:29 am

"Oh, there's more than the falls." Lance told her. "I've heard that the mushrooms there glow a bluish light. It sounds strange, mysterious...something the leader of team Mystical wants to see." Lance chuckled at the last part. "So your coming with me? Great! Just be aware that I didn't bring anything but this hat with me, so don't rely on me to heal you when you need it." Lance ajusted his hat and looked at the trees. "It might be safer for us to travel through the trees. Hostile pokemon are probally waiting for pokemon like us around the path. If we don't take the regular path, we might get attacked less."

Riolu carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest (Image not informed.) :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Ramira nodded. Suddenly, a Shroomish and a Flabébé popped out of nowhere and attacked them. "Grrrr....... I'm not letting you hurt me! Back off!" The Zorua growled. She used Dark Pulse on both to knock their HP down to a low amount. "Stupid ferals... They made the wrong choice attacking us!' Ramira thought.

Back to top Go down
Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Lance saw the two pokemon and jumped back, putting his paws close together. A bright-orange ball of energy formed between them, and grew to the size of his head. He then fired it at the shroomish, watching the orb of energy explode as it collided with the pokemon, finishing it off. He had been practicing his Focus Blast attack, and he has gotten the hang of it, although it has misfired on occasions. Lance now waited for someone to make a move, getting ready to dodge if necessary.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Ramira jumped at the Flabebe, using Pursuit. This disposed of the Pokemon quickly and the Zorua muttered how weak it was. 'That was barely even a challenge,' She thought. "That wasn't so bad." Ramira said aloud. Which it hadn't been.

Back to top Go down
Riolu

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:46 pm

"Well, you have been camping out in a dungeon, getting stronger while doing so. Plus I was here to give some extra support." Lance said to Ramira, after she defeated the Flabebe. "Let's get going." Lance then walked towards the trees, expecting Ramira to follow. If they don't get attacked as often, they can get to the destination faster.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journey into the darkness   

Back to top Go down

A journey into the darkness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next