Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 Lost? [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Lost? [Private]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a wonderful day in the Pecha Forest. The sky was sunny and plenty of clouds were in the sky. Pidgey and Pidove flew over head, flapping their wings to stay afloat, while at the same time making a nice view. The wind was quite breezy today, and it was an amazing day to sign up for the Guild.

So why was Skylar grumpy?

"I don't believe this," she grumbled. "I know I live nearby, but they expect me to know where I'm supposed to go without even telling me?" The small Eevee sighed, a bit frustrated, as she hopped over a stick in the ground. Sky stopped, turning her head both ways. How was she supposed to get to Grassveil? She didn't even know which direction she was going in. Although many other Pokemon lived in this forest, Skylar didn't have the nerve to walk up to them and bluntly ask them for directions. Yes, she wasn't shy, but she certainly did not want to bother anyone.

The Eevee decided to take a break and reduce her stress. She hopped over to a tree nearby and sat herself down and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. A couple of Patrat ran by, racing each other for a Pecha Berry, while a Rattata climbed up a tree. Skylar relaxed herself and began to quietly enjoy the scenery, but being the Eevee she was, her eyes grew a bit sleepy from the peacefulness and the walking."I'm sure it wouldn't hurt," she thought to herself quietly. "A nap is just what I need to calm down..." and with that, as if on cue, Skylar fell asleep, her soft and quiet breathing the only movement she seemed to make in the shade of the trees.


Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

avatar

Posts : 655
Poké : 3100
Join date : 2012-11-15
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:48 am

Mordred picked up the scarf, walking over and handing it to the Eevee. "Here, you can have it." He pointed over his shoulder, to the red hood-like cloth that was tied around his neck that seemed to be carrying some weight. "Besides, I have this hood I'm using as a temporary bag. I have an Oran Berry there in case of emergencies, but we should just keep it for now. When the situation gets dire, I'll be happy to give it to any of you. Don't worry about my wounds, I've gone through worse." He said. "Heading back to Grassveil sounds like a good option."

He looked over to the Buizel. "By the way, it's Mordred, not Scraggy."

[Fffff Writer's block.]

_________________
My stupidity surpasses all logic, therefore, pineapple.
CHARACTER RECORDS ♦️ ART THREAD

DICE REMINDER:
 

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 am

[ You're not alone buddy ;A; ]

Skylar looked at the scarf, and smiled, but she didn't wear it. "I'm okay, really." She gives the two a reassuring look, and gently hands the scarf to Tally. "I'm not worth it," she muttered as quietly as possible under her breath. The funny thing was Skylar had been wanting to get out of the forest anyway, then.. well, she met Tally.

"I have.. some things to take care of there, so that's a good idea," The Eevee nods and slightly smiles. She decided not to tell the two of her going to sign up. She glances at the Scraggy curiously before starting to walk. She seemed fine now. "A proper introduction is needed, then. The name is Skylar," Sky smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

avatar

Posts : 669
Poké : 5240
Join date : 2012-09-28
Age : 17
Location : In your computer~

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:53 pm

The Buizel frowned at the Eevee. "Skylar, you're totally worth it. You have a life, you should protect it!" Tallulah protested. She crossed her arms and gave Skylar a long stare before sighing and giving up, figuring it wasn't worth it to make such a big deal out of it.

Tallulah turned to the Scraggy who just introduced himself. "So, you're name's Mordred?" she asked the Scraggy. She had nothing against the name, but to her it just seemed... out of place to her. She shruged it off, though.

[Don't I know it. (-_-') ]

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nocive

avatar

Posts : 655
Poké : 3100
Join date : 2012-11-15
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Mordred also seemed to frown at her statement as well. He didn't like the idea of taking for granted one's life. "Every life counts." He said, "There are a lot of pokemon who wish to be like you, alive and healthy." 'Like Valora.' He thought silently.

"So, you're name's Mordred?"

The Scraggy shook his head, coming out of his thoughts. "Yeah. Is there something wrong with it?" He asked. "What's your name, anyways? You didn't really introduce yourself." The Scraggy seemed a bit uncomfortable, talking to new pokemon. But they did save his life, kind of.

[Lol, his parents were vile. Mordred = More dread.]

_________________
My stupidity surpasses all logic, therefore, pineapple.
CHARACTER RECORDS ♦️ ART THREAD

DICE REMINDER:
 

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 am

Skylar glanced at the both of them and smiled apologetically, then, although not rude, giggled at Tally's face. "I do appreciate the thought, thank you." the Eevee turned back forward to continue walking. Skylar was slightly embarrassed to have been heard, but she was surprised that the two pokemon - not to mention she just met them - would care for her, even a little bit.

Sky walked at a nice pace, staying quiet and listening to Tally and Mordred's conversation. Her ears twitched every now and then, staying alert for any other pokemon. She didn't notice, however, the item on the ground. Skylar stopped suddenly, nearly tripping over it. "Sorry to interrupt," The small Eevee turned to the other pair, "But I found something. Do either of you want it?"

Guest carried out 1 launched of one item rarity (Image not informed.) :
1


[ Omfg Noci. Why would you let them name him that xD Also not sure if I did that right ;n; Scuse me if I didn't. ]
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

avatar

Posts : 669
Poké : 5240
Join date : 2012-09-28
Age : 17
Location : In your computer~

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 am

Tallulah shook her head. "Nope, I've got nothing wrong with it, I like it. Just call me Tally." she said. Tallulah then looked to see what Skylar found. A Pecha Berry, apparently.

"Nope, I haven't a need for that berry, sorry," Tallulah answered. She looked at the sweet pink berry and sighed. There would be a lot of those, they were in the forest's very name.

[ usually the roller rolls a post early and reveals it on their next post, but if you guys want to do it next poster be my guest. I just did it now because there was only one option.Oh and lol Noci. xD Poor Mordred! )

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nocive

avatar

Posts : 655
Poké : 3100
Join date : 2012-11-15
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 am

Mordred looked down at the Pecha Berry. "I've already got one of those..." He said, a look of disinterest plain as the light of day. "Although, maybe you should hold onto one, Sky. After all, can't be too careful." He added.

The Scraggy was about to continue walking when the bushes nearby began rustling wildly. He immediately got into position, ready to attack with a surprise Low Kick at whatever would jumped out.

Nocive carried out 1 launched of one encounter rarity (Image not informed.) :
4

_________________
My stupidity surpasses all logic, therefore, pineapple.
CHARACTER RECORDS ♦️ ART THREAD

DICE REMINDER:
 

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:41 am

Skylar gave a small smile, not wanting to force it onto the pair but not wanting to keep it either. She decided to take it off their hands ( paws? ) and nodded. But then she glanced at herself. "Tally, will you do me a favor? I'm a four legged pokemon. Will you hold onto my Pecha Berry in your bag for a bit?" Skylar smiled slightly, reminding herself that she should get a bag when she arrives in Grassveil.

However, before Tallulah could respond, the small Eevee twitched her ears. Seeing Mordred get into position, the Eevee kept her ears up and listened closely. The enemy was planning a sharp attack ( Skylar could tell because of her ability ) on Mordred, and Skylar frowned. Her ears were still alert and she stepped forward cautiously. A small plan was forming in her head. "Mordred, please be careful. The same for you, Tally," Sky warned. "Whatever it is, it's really mad about something," she murmured. The Pokemon was getting ready for a strong attack, but if her plan worked, then there would be a bit of an advantage.

The rustling continued for a bit before it suddenly stopped and jumped out of the bushes in a blur. Skylar was ready for this, though, and as soon as it lashed out, she used Sand Attack, making the Pokemon stumble a bit and miss Mordred by a bit. It wasn't much, but it would do. The Pokemon turned out to be a Deerling, glaring ( maybe squinting with all the sand in it's eyes now, haha. ) at the trio. It seemed to be deciding which to take out first, before setting its eyes on Tally. The Season Pokemon attempted to use Tackle, charging straight for Tallulah.

[ Writer's block wore off for a bit .v. ]
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

avatar

Posts : 669
Poké : 5240
Join date : 2012-09-28
Age : 17
Location : In your computer~

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 am

Tallulah was about to reply simple with a yes, but once again she was cut off by another interruption. This time, a Deerling. Tallulah quickly Sonicboom'ed it, slowing it down and damaging it, giving the Buizel a chance to escape. The Deerling skidded, brushing against a tree before turning to face Mordred for another tackle.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nocive

avatar

Posts : 655
Poké : 3100
Join date : 2012-11-15
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 am

The Deerling charged, aiming for the Tackle. Mordred was able to jump out of the way in time, causing the Deerling to abruptly stop and turn back towards him. The Scraggy ran up, swinging his foot and using a Low Kick at the enraged pokemon's front leg. The Deerling screeched as the harsh impact caused its leg to be damaged, causing it to limp.

The Deerling, even with its limp, used Tackle. It successfully hit Mordred this time, causing him to be sent backwards, landing on the ground. The enraged pokemon had rammed the Scraggy's abdomen, but it was not enough to do a hefty amount of damage. The Scraggy returned the Tackle with a Leer, lowering the Deerling's defense as he was on the ground.

The deer pokemon was still very much thrashing about, but now had switched its target to the other two pokemon as it attempted another Tackle. Mordred felt a bit of sympathy for the pokemon. Whatever had happened, it definitely didn't affect the Deerling well.

[BLUH BLUH BLUH Had to edit since having Mordred severely damaged this early would cause the Oran berry to be used too early as well. ]

_________________
My stupidity surpasses all logic, therefore, pineapple.
CHARACTER RECORDS ♦️ ART THREAD

DICE REMINDER:
 



Last edited by Nocive on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:13 am

Poor Mordred. Skylar flinched at the sight of the Scraggy falling onto the ground once more. Hadn't he been through enough? "Arceus, are you alright?" The Eevee takes a step forward, but stops as the Deerling gives her a death glare. Skylar manages to shoot one back, but this doesn't get her any rewards.

The Eevee decides to do what little she could. Glancing at Tally, who was standing a bit farther back, she considered her choices. Half of her life would be taken if she used Curse, and Tackle wouldn't do much, since Sky was lacking in strength. That meant her only choice was Sand Attack, but all that does is lower the accuracy.. Sky cursed ( no pun intended eve ) the fact that she only had 3 moves.

She went with Sand Attack again in the end, though. As the Deerling approached despite the pain in its legs, Skylar kicked some sand into its eyes. The Deerling screamed, as now things were a bit dizzy for it. It tried to Tackle Tally, but missed by a long shot. "Well, Skylar slightly grinned. "That went better then I planned." Wiping the small smirk off her face, she ran over to Mordred as the Deerling tried again to Tackle Tallulah. "Arceus, I wish I could help ypu. But I don't have anything on me that would probably help," The small Eevee worriedly frowned at the Scraggy.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

avatar

Posts : 669
Poké : 5240
Join date : 2012-09-28
Age : 17
Location : In your computer~

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm

[ arrgggh Melody your making my PO-ke-D act up! D8 Curst lowers the speed and raises the attack of the user if the user isn't a Ghost Type. ]

Tallulah readed an Aqua Tail in an attempt to bat the Deerling away, but the Grass typing on the Deerling barely slowed it down. It smacked into Tallulah, knocking her back but not necessarily over. She regained her balance and retaliated with a spin and a Sonicboom, doing solid damage and causing the Deerling to skid backwards yet again. Tallulah was another Pokemon who wanted more moves, stuck with only being able to strike with her tails. She Growled, lowering the Deerling's attack. A limp and two lowered stats would make it easy to finish off, but sadly Tallulah had nothing that did substantial damage. But...

Tallulah got her tails ready with Aqua Tail again, but she got into a better position as the Deerling approached with yet another tackle. Tallulah swung, and the Deerling skidded backwards, and then was hit by a Sonicboom, knocking it even further and into a tree. The Deerling fainted, and Tallulah ran over to Mordred to see if he was okay, holding her chest which was hurt a bit.

[ I had a severe injury in another thread, right at the beginning. A Thunderfang right in the tails, badly crippling her. It's kinda fun for me, in having to roleplay with the injury adds a new challenge to the dungeon. :3 ]

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nocive

avatar

Posts : 655
Poké : 3100
Join date : 2012-11-15
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 am

[Dang, now you made me wish I did. xD Although, I do wanna save that Oran berry for dire situations.]

Mordred stood up, staggering a bit due to the pain in his abdomen from the impact of the Tackle. It hurt enough that he was fully aware of it, but it was definitely far from fatal or anything remotely alarming.

He looked at the two, seeing their worried faces. He frowned a bit. These pokemon were odd. Why were they so worried? He'd only taken a single tackle, and fell down for Arceus' sake! They both did great in their tactics, and took down the Deerling quickly. If it were up to him, they should be laughing at his clumsiness.

"It's alright, I'm fine. Like said, I've been through far worse." He said. "But are YOU two alright?" He glanced over to Tallulah, being able to witness her take most of the battle to her own paws. "How about you Tally? Are you alright? You took most of the hits there." He asked.

_________________
My stupidity surpasses all logic, therefore, pineapple.
CHARACTER RECORDS ♦️ ART THREAD

DICE REMINDER:
 

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 am

[ JUST AS PLANNED I can promise you that I really wanted to put the original, but I was on my 3DS, it was late, and if I left that screen, I couldn't come back .n. Mine doesn't work that way. Long story short I left it like that before falling asleep =w= Sorry. .n. /rambling ]

Skylar hung back and watched worriedly as Tally got hurt, almost stepping in to Tackle the Deerling. But just as she was about to, Tallulah finished the Pokemon off and despite her injuries, went to check on Mordred. The small Eevee sighed, both of relief and worry. She walked over to the pair, looking them over and sighing again. Skylar hated seeing them hurt and wanted to help, but couldn't. "Arceus.. both of you are hurt and I'm fine. This isn't acceptable," The Eevee shook her head and frowned slightly.

"I think we need to get to Grassveil and take care of those wounds. I wish we could hurry, but I don't want to push any limits." Skylar hoped they would get out of here soon. Why was she the only one that wasn't hurt? She took a step forward before glancing at both of them. "Do you think you can walk the rest of the way?" she asked, the frown still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

avatar

Posts : 669
Poké : 5240
Join date : 2012-09-28
Age : 17
Location : In your computer~

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 am

Tallulah flashed a small smile. "I'll be fine, you guys," she said. She brushed herself off. "Sky, you don't have to worry. Better one okay then none." Tallulah shielded her eyes and looked up at the sky. The heat of the sun didn't appeal to Tallulah much as a water type, but the clouds and tree cover helped keep things comfortable. She sighed, hoping to stay for a bit longer to train, but if they wanted to go back to town, she was up for it.

"I'll be fine for the trip, pushing limits is my middle name. " Tallulah took a step forward. "We should all be fine if we don't hesitate now. If you all are ready to go, then we should right now so something doesn't track us down. Okay?" Tallulah noted how she sounded like a leader, a thing she never really was at home. She smiled, ignoring her injury completely.

[ This post was very make-it-up-as-you-go-along-y, so if it sucks... yeah. ._. ]

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   

Back to top Go down
 
Lost? [Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» :Doggie Style With A Big Cat: (Private)
» A Lost Pulse
» Private Sessions
» The lost treck of Kiaki
» 213 Private J. Stevens, 1/24th Foot.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: