Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune) Empty
PostSubject: A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune)   A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:41 am

Grassveil Town, a nice comfy spot. Little shops to buy all your needs from, hotspots where Pokemon can meet each other, become friends, it's like in this neat little town everything was still fine. And of course, the town was filled with all kinds of Pokemon, shopkeepers, visitors, those that live there. And at some spots, one could find some of the more exotic and rather reclusive ones. 

Although, reclusive didn't quite fit to the one at the entrance of the big village. Taking a nap in a stone, his other half leaning against the rock, was a Honedge. The sword Pokemon wad currently out of business, having not found someone to be a guardian for in quite some time. And so he would stick around the town, waiting for someone to relieve him of his boredom.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune)   A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:41 pm

"Yes yes, Thank you! I'll be sure to get back to you in a day!" Voices cried in the crowd, Pokemon walked to and fro in a brisk walk. Venders talked to their customers in loud voices, children running around doing whatever Kid like to do. Pokemon of all types where out in this bright day, some laying around enjoying time off and others doing various jobs. One such Pokemon was talking to a mother, a nice Medicham who was looking for somebody to help plan a large party for her son. It was a party to celebrate his induction into Guild Training and becoming an official Apprentice to a senior member.

The Pokemon tasked with helping her create this party was a young vulpix, a lady born from a powerful noblewoman who lived in solitude. The vulpix was a soft and kind Pokemon who would never hurt a soul, a pacifist who would always try her best to support others.

"Thank you Miss Jasper, I hope everything goes well. Have a good day!"

"You have a good day to you as well." The fox Pokemon waved to the Psychic type as she left, disappearing into the crowd. Jasper sighed, turning away to make her own way on through the town.

Business has been going fairly well for the teenage fox, the scare she had weeks ago about her own failings proved unfounded. She was getting more jobs then ever and managing better then she had ever hoped this past week. At this rate she may even be able to afford buying that special necklace for her mother without going broke! She knew her mother is perfectly well off, but she never was able to give the elder a gift. She was far to busy to visit or see her mother for 7 years, maybe more...

She shook her head, she had no time to worry about that, she has a Jon she needs to make sure she can accomplish. And the first thing she had to do was head to Shadowhue to find some of the supplies she will need.

But there was one problem with that, she couldn't transverse shadowhue on her own. In fear of power outlaws or ferals attacking her. She can't do battle, only run for her life and hope for the best. She would need aid to find the supplies safety, but where could she get such aid?

If only I had more connections to strong Pokemon, having a actual guard would benifit me greatly. She sighed again, walking towards the exit of the town. Heading to pecha first might be a better idea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune)   A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Without moving, aiming not to scare anyone around him by grinding his blade body against the stone, he woke up, opening his one eye to look around. Maybe he should stop snoozing in that stone, either people keep ignoring him or actually avoid him as he was a Pokemon usually not seen around these parts. More than once he had the idea of leaving the quaint little town and move on to the next but something kept him here. It was the feeling of travelling alone, something he never planned to. His last maester had left him here one night after arriving together and now he was alone again.

If that would last for long, or not, that only time could tell. But for now, he was at attention, looking for anyone who might or might not need protection. Over time, he developed an eye (pun *not* intended) for those things.

Well, things seem quiet around these parts. Nothing really out of the ordinary...at least I believe so, I may have slept through these things. Well, maybe I should actually le- who is that? It seems like someone might actually need me...maybe...

Taking a closer look, he kept an eye on a certain Pokemon that was about to pass him. A Vulpix. Now, he would never accuse somepoke of being weak or defenseless, he simply noticed her stance, how she carried herself with a certain grace. She did not seem like a Pokemon what would make her paws dirty by defending herself. But she also seemed to be alone right now. Clearing his (metaphorical) throat, he addressed the fox pokemon.

"Excuse me, miss. Does it happen to be the case that you are leaving the town on your own? Unprotected? You don't seem like the type of Pokemon to fight on your own. Maybe I can be of assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune)   A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune) EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:50 am

The vixen walked slowly to the exit of the town, deep in thought as she pondered on exactly what she would need to acquire on this trip. She took her time to plan everything she needs before leaving, she doesn't want to be going blind when she has such little time to prepare. The first thing she needs to focus on is refreshments, food is something that all pokemon of various types enjoy (If they can eat food, that is.). It would be great to provide energy efficient food before the young apprentice would have to leave for training. There was also the matter of decor, she would have to find a good them to stay true to what the party is about. So going by that thought, she would have to find items to fit the 'theme; of a guild. She would have to speak to her acquaintances on getting the supplies she would need, hopefully they would have spares that they're willing to lend her.

Oh! There also needs to me games for the younger pokemon! Something to keep there attention and give all of the older pokemon a chance to have fun without worrying about being interrupted. She would have to get prizes ready if she were to so that, something that all the kids would enjoy...perhaps a dessert for them will do. She would have to buy it from one of the shops or make it herself...does she have time for that?

Let's not forget the apprentice himself, she just HAS to get him a present! It must be something that is practical, something he can use on his journeys. Would a basic guild supply kit work? Or should he receive useful equipment like a Pecha Scarf or something similar? It has to be something...does she have any scarves or ribbons in her inventory? She would have to check when she returns to Grassviel.

It was around this time that the vulpix finally noticed that a pokemon was trying to talk to her. So deep in her thoughts, the fox jerked up when the voice spoke, whipping her head around to see the pokemon on the side of the road. She gazed at him (It sounded like a he) curiously, taking in his odd appearance and clear manner of speaking. From what she could tell...he seems a tad lost, perhaps he is not native to these parts? She has several reasons for this thought, but her most important one was that she has never seen him in her many years of living here.

The fox smiled inquiringly at the mysterious pokemon, it was always a delight to meet new pokemon, even more when they were of a species she hasn't met before. He was a pokemon of greater size to her, shaped like a sword and made of cool colors. His proper grammar and clear way of speaking appealed to her, so many pokemon have tossed these away in this day and age. It's nice to see somebody being proper nowadays. She should also be paying attention to him, since he has made the effort to speak to her.

"Good day Sir, I do hope it has served you well. I am indeed traveling out of this town by myself, for I have duties I most complete in little time." She spoke in a clear, mature voice. Her brown eyes looked the pokemon up and down, appraising him slightly, "Do be frank with me and tell me what it is you want in return from helping me, I do not often travel with pokemon I know nothing of. Howver, before you tell me your thoughts, may you give me your name? You may also refer to me as Lady Jasper for as long as we may know each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune)   A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Guardian Once Again (Private w/Kitsune)
Page 1 of 1