Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Are PMs Private Messages?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

Are PMs Private Messages? Empty
PostSubject: Are PMs Private Messages?   Are PMs Private Messages? EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:16 am

Hey, so, I'm trying to look for someone to RP with... scratch that. I think I have found someone who I'd like to ask to RP with me. I just don't really want to ask publicly because it’s my first time and I don’t really know how. It kinda seems embarrassing to ask publicly.

Anyways, I see PMs. I think; Ok, don’t know what those are. Then I go to the profile of who I want to RP with, and go to contact. I see Private Message, and click on that. Then I get the following message;

You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages.

So, does anyone know how I do this PM thing... I assume PM is short for Private Message, feel free to yell at me in the replies if it’s not and I have no idea what I’m doing and this a big step up from a Minecraft Server... I'm new by the way
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Are PMs Private Messages?   Are PMs Private Messages? EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:58 am

PMs are primate messages. In order to stop spam and people joining just to harass others, either forumotion or some setting on the site requires that members have a certain amount of posts, such as the one I've posted here, in order to send other members PMs. You can always join our discord, which is linked somewhere, idk, and DM people from there. I think most of the active users on the site use it and have the same username as they do on here, so it shouldn't be hard to find them.
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

PostSubject: Re: Are PMs Private Messages?   Are PMs Private Messages? EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 3:27 pm

So...

Does anyone know where that discord thing is? Can’t really find it... what would be really useful is knowing what the post limit is. That way I can post enough to Primate Message(?) instead of having to find this discord thing and Discord Message(?) so... anyone know what the limit is?

That, or can someone direct me to this discord thing so I can give it a try? Maybe?

Gotta say, am kinda confused right now. Guess what I’m supposed to do is do an open RP, maybe? That way people join if they want? It’d be a great way to start, except I really want to try to ask rather than it being left to random...

If anyone wants to RP with me, they’re welcome to. Preferably a kid character, if that’s okay. I just want to know what the “Post Limit” for PMs is, then I’ll get out of your collective hair. Except, you know, maybe not, cause I’ll be roleplaying, so you might see me around the site... :)

Edit: Nevermind, post limit is 5. Invitation is still open if your looking for someone, but if noooot... I'm off to go send someone a PM!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Are PMs Private Messages?   Are PMs Private Messages? EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 pm

For later reference the link to the discord server is beneath the hotbar at the top of the site in the announcements bar.

I'll also link it here: Click Me!

You'll need to PM an administrator your discord name and number though in order to get approval to chat on the discord server c:

Admin Edit: Thread moved to 'Help and Feedback' as it's a request for help on PMs rather than roleplay.

Last edited by Lazarus Rex on Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It wasn't Solilo it was I, Dio.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are PMs Private Messages?   Are PMs Private Messages? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are PMs Private Messages?
Page 1 of 1