Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Greetings select few of you who shall probably read this. As you may or may not have seen, we are beginning a new Homestuck RP. The last one isn't getting as many posts as we'd like, and some more people wanted to join since we started. So we are creating this Homestuck RP in the efforts of getting more people into the RP, and keeping it alive.

The RP will follow the basic plot of the main story and it's phases. The build stage, the lands and gates, god tier, all that great stuff. We may or may not have trolls, depending on if that RP gets up and running. I'm hoping we get 6-8 players or possibly more. 4-5 Is our definite minimum. The sign ups won't be open forever. If in two weeks from today, all we have is 5 players, then the RP will begin. But if we reach more than 8 players within those two weeks, we will begin as soon as possible. To keep the RP alive, you have five days to post when it's your turn. After five days, the next person in the posting order may skip you and post. If you post and the five days still aren't up, you must edit your post and delete all of it's contents.

There isn't much more to say on the matter than what has already been said. The character template is below, so fill it out and enjoy!
Character Template:

If you'd like some help finding your God Tier, you can try here. If you want a title that takes longer to find, but more personal, follow the steps here. For some basic ideas, try this. If you do use that one, don't select a non cannon God Tier title. No Queen of Shape or Priest of Law, please.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Shenanigans for the win! ...After I'm done with the strife, that is...

That is a good question. Maybe a bird that lives on their island? In that case, I'm thinking either a seagull or an owl, or maybe even an eagle. And Lyra could be going outside to feed it regularily?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Oooh, I like it. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Okay, I'm going to go with a seagull named Borealis. ^^
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 am

About the Server Host/Client stuff. It doesn't matter who gets who as a host/client, but we need 3 Clients and 3 Hosts. It's more so voluntary than a set order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 am

Wistuffly wrote:
About the Server Host/Client stuff. It doesn't matter who gets who as a host/client, but we need 3 Clients and 3 Hosts. It's more so voluntary than a set order.

I think I see what you mean--three hosts bring three clients, and then the roles are reversed so everyone gets in safely?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:21 am

For the most part, yes. By the time those three clients enter the Medium, some big events may have happened that causes the original hosts to find some other way of entering. But yes, that is the original plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Hello, is it too late to join? If not, PLEASE LET ME JOIN! ;-;

Name: Mark Hodward
Screen Name: MaliciousJoker
Typing Quirk: his Education Dad always puts the Teddy censoring program and mark is too Love dumb to disable it
Home: A mansion in Scottland which you'd see in one of those Dracula movies which Mark hates. He also lives with his Dad who Mark detests. Mark's room is filled with action figures, posters of T.V shows and video games because he thinks it's cool. Mark also has a mouse cage in the room with his pet mouse, Mickey. Also, in the mansion, his Dad is obsessed with history and mythology so there would be many books and dummies dressed up as Knights and such.
Strife Specibus: Hockeykind
Fetch Modus: Voice activated. I promise, this will become a pain in the butt for Mark. =D
God Tier: Rogue of Breath. ((I decided to do the research and apparently the Rogue of Breath can steal the foe's movement/speed or their breath. =D I don't know how Mark would obtain it, though. =/ Oh, and if you don't like the tier, I can always change it. ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:20 pm

It's awesome that you'd wanna join, but our session has already kinda started. Not quite sure if we could squeeze you in!

On the other hand, the thread has slowed down quite a bit. My character is still waiting for his pre-punched alchemy card to be deployed, for instance... Wist, what's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Akan) Yes, yes, no. We've already started the beginning topic, so we can't add other characters in at this stage, unless you'd be alright playing the role of something else, i.e Carapacian/Exile/Something else.

But, Ori had an excellent idea that the current session we are RPing is Post-Scratch. You could RP someone in the Pre-Scratch session. Someone would have to give up their Pre-Scratch character, which I will gladly do if everyone would like to keep their character. Another idea is to create a Troll session, in which we have a bunch more people sign up for that.

((And your title is fine. Rouges take their aspect from others and give to their team. Breath is not only physical wind, but spirit/freedom and I suppose speed. So a Rouge of Breath would take the wind/freedom/speed from enemies, and give it to their teammates! Examples of his title before he achieves godhood could be: Imprisoning Jack Noir/A Queen in jail, which in turn boosts the spirits of the team as their threat is lessened. Again, that's only an example, and a pretty bad one at that.))

Ori) Yes, posting has been dying down. I don't want to keep forcing you all into posting, so I'd like to know if you folks are okay with continuing the RP. I'm sure you're all fairly busy with life/school, but if you wish not to continue I can understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:25 pm

I see. ^^ Well, if that is going to be much of a problem then I don't mind not joining. Good luck on your RP. =D
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh gawd guys I need to do some apologising since I'm guessing it's actually part my fault that the RP is slowing down. I keep forgetting to post and then by the time I realise the posts have already moved forward so i'm just like aww crap.
I will try and pay more attention to the thread in future, and I apologise specifically to Ori as well since I'm kinda holding you back cause Reena hasn't given you the pre-punched card yet.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4