Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Greetings select few of you who shall probably read this. As you may or may not have seen, we are beginning a new Homestuck RP. The last one isn't getting as many posts as we'd like, and some more people wanted to join since we started. So we are creating this Homestuck RP in the efforts of getting more people into the RP, and keeping it alive.

The RP will follow the basic plot of the main story and it's phases. The build stage, the lands and gates, god tier, all that great stuff. We may or may not have trolls, depending on if that RP gets up and running. I'm hoping we get 6-8 players or possibly more. 4-5 Is our definite minimum. The sign ups won't be open forever. If in two weeks from today, all we have is 5 players, then the RP will begin. But if we reach more than 8 players within those two weeks, we will begin as soon as possible. To keep the RP alive, you have five days to post when it's your turn. After five days, the next person in the posting order may skip you and post. If you post and the five days still aren't up, you must edit your post and delete all of it's contents.

There isn't much more to say on the matter than what has already been said. The character template is below, so fill it out and enjoy!
Character Template:

If you'd like some help finding your God Tier, you can try here. If you want a title that takes longer to find, but more personal, follow the steps here. For some basic ideas, try this. If you do use that one, don't select a non cannon God Tier title. No Queen of Shape or Priest of Law, please.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:34 am

Name: Keri Lyre (Some weird docter misspelled his name at birth /hit)
Screen Name: bonsaiParadox
Typing Quirk: Cares about caps but not punctuation
Home: Just a random place in USA in a little log cabin which he moved into to get a better education
Strife Specibus: Scythekind
Fetch Modus: Phoenix Wright Modus(I'm out of ideas okay XD) Causes Keri to go into a "case" and has to defend the item. If he loses, then the item is destroyed.
God Tier: Bard of Doom

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks Ori! Wildcard stuff...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 am

Sakura wrote:
Um....I got the bane of self... does that mean I destroy myself? O.o
God Tier: (Retook test and got Bane of Death....is that any more legal than Bane of Self?)

Bard of Doom might fit canon a little nicer :) And we gotta have a bard! :D
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Name: Aneira Hawke (prefers Eira)
Screen Name: fallenSnowflake (#00BFFF)
Typing Quirk: Eira doesn't usually capitalise anything other than names or important objects.
Home: Out in the country. Quite large due to her family's previous wealth however most of it is empty and dusty since her mother's death and she now lives alone with the pet cat(a silver tabby) she adopted recently.
Strife Specibi: knifekind, pankind, umbrellakind, instrumentkind
Fetch Modus: Pictionary
God Tier: Rogue of Hope

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm.. not entirely sure how Skye would work ^^;

All she has right now is her dog, and well..

you get the idea. *-*

Can someone help or give my any ideas? It would be much appreciated ;A;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Give her a deceased guardian, maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 am

I'd have to edit some things, but if that's the only option, then I'll try >u< Will edit this post when I think of something~ Thanks! :>

eeeeeeeedit:

Name: Zack Taylor
Screen Name: joyousTrickster ( cough )
Typing Quirk: Never uses commas and/or apostrophes but uses punctuation correctly. Uses =) =( =_( =/ often.
Home: It just so happens that he lives in the same apartment Skye is in.
Strife Specibus: Hammerkind
Fetch Modus: Imagination ( .u. ) - He closes his eyes and clearly thinks of the object either gone ( inside sylladex ) or there ( emptied ) within a certain amount of time. When he opens his eyes, if it worked, the item is either gone or there. If he failed, the item never moved from where it was.
God Tier: Mage of Rage

Last edited by 32Melody on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 am

WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH. Why was I not informed of this? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 am

I would copy-paste the application and redo tyler, but I cant copy-paste on the Wii. :|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 am

Know what? New kid.

Name: Noel Karitz
Screen Name: hackedPandemic
Typing Quirk: Noel focuses on everything. His grammar and punctuation aren't the best, however.
Home: Lives in a large, abandoned lab, alone.
Strife Specibus: wrenchkind, kunaikind.
Fetch Modus: Toolbox Modus- each item is placed inside, but is released broken. User must fix the object using the tools the modus provides.
God Tier: Prince Of Mind. Wears a robe stitched with several different shades of dark blue and teal. A hood popped on his head in a large, swayful pattern.
Land: (Figured I'd add this.) Land of Sweets and Flames.

Last edited by pokepal66 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just a few more edits. Not like it matters.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 am

The only reason a new RP was started was because you weren't active enough for the other one to be successful. I don't want to be mean but I personally wouldn't like you to join unless you are sure you can definitely stay active and post regularly, otherwise the rp will die just like the other one did.
Plus the rp already started and we're using canon classes and aspects not fanmade ones.

(Sorry if it was out of line for me to say this wisty since it is your rp ^^')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 am

Well I can't help when family=poor=no internet... :l
Thats why I was gone. Plus, I used a genorator for the other stuff. And I was joking on the first post...

I can always try to keep up...

If Its needed, I can always make a troll character... I also was reading Homestuck a bit more so I could understand what half the stuff being said was...

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited by SereneLittleRose because of double posting.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 am

Also I have a personal problem with you posting more than once rather than editing your previous posts. Can you please not do that. It's banned in the main rp boards of the site so not doing it everywhere else is good practice >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 am

OH, on the aspects you mean like Bard, Knight, Witch, Ect? Oops. I can fix that... =w=;
And yeah, sorry bout that... Its a bad habbit of mine... But yeah, I edited the application to look canon-ish...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:44 pm

I know I'm supposed to post next, but I just wanted to clear one thing up first. Is the posting order equal to the server/client connection order? In that case, I should be Sakura's server, but it looks like she's establishing a connection with Jay instead? I don't mean to be picky or anything, I'm just a little confused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 pm

No, that's a good question! I'm not sure either :\ I think post order would be easier, too... maybe some crazy events could happen to make the connection order a bit more linear?

Extra question: You're the space hero! That means you get to interact with the first guardian. Any plans for a Bec/Mr. Vanilla Milkshakes equivalent?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups   Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestuck RP 2: Sign ups
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next