Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Flying and ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Flying and ice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Eva walked through the cold forest and shivered. It was a beautiful place, with all the icicles hanging from the branches. Almost as if the whole place was decorated for this occasion. Ever's feet crunched as she walked through the snow, the ice almost chilling her feet. "So different compared to the v-v-olcano." her teeth chattered, and her breath was visible.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:16 am

Acro climbed out and shook the snow off of him, he was freezing now. He glared at the snow cone like pokemon. He screeched in fury and used steel wing on it as it attempted to bury him in snow again. His wing clashed with the Vanillite, it yelled in pain and was crashed into a tree. Acro leaped back, letting the vannilite fall to the ground, KO'd.

((Acro: Can I eat it? /hit))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:38 am

(Old joke is old /hit)
But the Snubull was still an object, attempting to use Thunder Fang on Acro. Ever shook her head, and suddenly she could see again. The Oshawott quickly used Water Gun, which soaked the Snubull. Unfortunetly for the Snubull, Water is in fact an exellent conducter of Eletrical Currents, and he got eletricuted by his own attack, and landed on the ground KO'd. Ever walked over to Acro, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:35 pm

"Yeah, i'm still alive." he breathed. He looked around for any signs of a friend of the defeated ones and found none. He sighed in relief and said, "I think this place is a bit too dangerous for my liking, for me at least. When i'm done here i'm never coming back unless a fire type or some other ttype that's good against ice is with me. Or maybe until i'm strong enough to take these guys on with a disadvantage." he chuckled a bit and asked, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:54 am

Ever smiled glad that that Acro was alright. When he asked her what she thought about the dungeon she nodded. "I think that I want to go in when I'm stronger, maybe a bit later. But I think that after this I might go and attempt to train up to attempt to learn how to fight blind. Not being able to see and fighting is near impossible for me, and I want to learn how to not depend on my eyes, expecially if I want to fufill my dream. Oh are you going to see George after this?" She asked back, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 pm

"Most likely, it depends on if he's there or not. I've been off doing my own thing lately so i don't know what he's been up to on his own." Acro frowned a bit as he wondered what is partner was doing at the moment. He looked to Ever, "Why? Would you like to meet him?" he asked, a bit curious about the answer to the question.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:41 am

Ever thought for a bit. "Sure. It can't hurt! I mean, he's most likely as nice as you are, so it should be alright!" The Oshawott smiled at Acro. "Well...if it's alright with you I mean." She asked.

(Worst stuck square ever. It just came into my mind XD
George likes Tally, Tally likes Acro, Acro likes Ever, Ever likes George))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 am

(YES)

Acro smiled and said "Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" he shivered again as the cold seemed to renew itself with a dragging wind. He decided that he hated this place, he would never come here again he promised himself! Although he knew that he was bound to break his own promise and come to the frozen land again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:04 am

Eva nodded, "Well I guess we should get out of here before another Pokemon decides to attack us." She offered. She knew that Acro had a type disadvantage, and hoped that if he ever comes back, he would be strong enough to defeat the pokemon with or without the disadvantage. "What do you think?" she asked the Archen.

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Leia XD I'm so smart)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:44 am

Acro nodded, "Maybe you could go and meet George." he chuckled. He turned around and spotted and item, he went to pick it up only to have a pokemon jump/float over him and attack Ever head on!

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 am

The snorunt leapt over Acro, and quickly used Ice Shard, making chuncks of ice attack Ever.
"Ach!" The Oshawott yelled before using Water Gun. It hit the Snorunt knocking it back. The yellow Pokemon used Hail, and a hailstorm appeared. Ever's vision blurred again, but she could see slightly that the Snorunt was getting healed. "Acro!" She yelled over the wind, "Every time it gets hit by hail, it'll heal itself!" before her voice got drowned out.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Acro grabbed his iron thorn he had just found and flung it at the Snowrunt, afterwards he launched himself at the snorunt using steel wing.
(Sorry for short post!)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 pm

The Snorunt quickly used protect, dodging the thorn and the super effective steel wing. After the protect faded, the Pokemon used Icy Wind, blowing cold air at Acro.

Ever heard the wind blow stronger, and felt the tempature drop. She used Water Gun to freeze the wind, causing it to form a big chunk of ice not hurting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 am

Acro was hit by the hail, he shook off the hit to his back and used double team. He surrounded the snorunt and continued to make more and more copies until he could no longer raise his evasion. It was nearly impossible for the snorunt to hit him now, he thought. The snorunt used another icey wind and got lucky, really lucky. It has frozen him and all of his copies!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am

Ever yelled, "Acro! Are you alright?" She saw a shadow, and knew there was a one in a million chance that the Pokemon could learn the move that she had, but she didn't care. It prepared to attack Acro, frozen in place, and she flung the TM Flamethrower at the foe.

(Ooc: Only Snubbull and Shieldon can actually learn that move XD)

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : again no spacing ._.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 am

The snubull dodged the TM, not knowing what it was. It ignored it and charged toward Ever with a normal tackle attack. The snowrunt was busy trying to find the real Acro among the copies. Smashing each block of ice in search of the real Acro.

The real Acro was beside a tall tree, that had fallen. He patiently waited out the freeze, hoping the Snover wouldn't find him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying and ice
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next