Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Flying and ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Flying and ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Eva walked through the cold forest and shivered. It was a beautiful place, with all the icicles hanging from the branches. Almost as if the whole place was decorated for this occasion. Ever's feet crunched as she walked through the snow, the ice almost chilling her feet. "So different compared to the v-v-olcano." her teeth chattered, and her breath was visible.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Acro yelled as he darted at the smoochum with his steel wing, he hit the Smoochum right in the stomach. The smoochum attacked Acro with heart stamp, he cried in pain and used quick attack to get away from the smoochum as it prepared an ice type attack, Powder Snow. They needed to finish it before it attacked or else the Archen will turn into a Popsicle with his weakness to ice! Acro tried to get away from the smoochum but the smoochum was somehow able to keep up with him. He climbed up a tree, knowing it was useless, because powder snow was a special attack.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:34 am

Acro is a rock/flying! Ice attacks are really really effective! the Oshawott remembered. If I don't do something he's gonna freeze or worse! Suddenly her nose turned blue and it shot out water, but this time it missed the Smoochum and flying across her face. The Smoochum unleashed Powder Snow, and it combined with the water attack, freezing it over and it smashed into the Pokemon's foot as gravity overcame the ice. She screeched in pain and attempted to disloge her foot from the ice.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:43 am

Acro was hit by some of the powder snow but the water gun took most of the attack. His wing froze and weighed him down and off the tree. He fell to the ground and was weighed down by the ice. He dragged it up with all of his strength and turned his frozen wing to steel, he twirled into the Smoochum, which was right beside him, and his frozen wing slammed into it. The ice on it shattered upon impact and his steel wing smashed into the smoochum. The smoochum was dislodged from the block of ice and sent into a tree. It fell to the ground and fainted. Acro panted heavily but was quickly recovering. His defense scarf hadn't helped him much in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:45 am

Ever quickly ran over to Acro, "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly. Ever didn't take much damage, but Acro took massive amounts of damage, making her worried about if he would pass out after the intense fight. "I don't have an oran berry on me sorry...." She apologised but then realize that he was alright as long as he didn't battle anybody.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:49 am

"Yeah, i'll be fine in a while."He responded. He cradled his injured wing for a bit before letting it carry it's own weight. He turned to Ever and asked, "What about you? Are you ok, Ever?" he was more concerned about his new friend than himself, because he knew that with a bit of rest his wing would be good as new and he would be able to take on almost anybody once more. His wing was bruised a bit, the damage came more from hitting the smoochum and falling to the ground than the attack itself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Ever nodded, "I only got hit once or twice...You took alot of damage, much more than me." which was true, since most of the time Ever would attempt long range attacks, while Acro had Physical Attacks. "Anyways, we'll both be fine in a few minutes..." Now that Ever adjusted to the cold tempature, she wasn't so cold, "Oh! If you could learn this....it might help for this dungeon...." she said as she pulled out the TM Flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Acro shook his head with sadness, "No, I cannot. I wish I could, I read somewhere before that archens can only learn one fire type attack, Heat Wave" Acro sighed, "I wish I could though. that would be really helpful, and cool." He imagined himself leaping around spitting fire, he quite liked the idea, but it was impossible. He looked to the oshowott, "Sorry." he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Ever nodded, "It's okay. It just looked like you could...Anyways I don't think I can learn any fire type moves." She smiled, then put the TM back into her bag. "I'm going to scout a bit...only a bit around the perimiter, is that alright?" She asked, standing up. Since her injuries were now almost cured, and she couldn't help worrying about the fact that they both were out in the open, and might attract attention for attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm

"Ok, i'm just going to sit here and rest a up a bit." Acro sat in the cold snow. His tail created a line in the snow where it sank. Acro's wing was still a bit hurt, but nothing time couldn't heal. He waited for the oshowott to finish it's patrol and wondered what he could do here. He had come here in the first place to see the snow. Then he had heard of a rumor that a strange seed was located here that could boost a pokemon's level. He wanted that seed, he wanted as many as he could find. Only problem was that he was a rock/flying type, he sighed, "It just had to be the dungeon with my weakness, huh?" he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:52 pm

This dice is not existing.
Ever walked around but found nothing. "That's good." She said with a sigh of relief, at least no Pokemon wouldn't attack yet. She made her way back to Acro, decideing to check up on him. "You okay?" She asked, before noticing something next to him. "What's that?" She asked pointing to the item.
(Pure seed go go go c: )

Last edited by Sakura on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to get rid of the space -_-)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:00 am

Acro looked to the side of him and couldn't make it out because it was half buried. He moved away from it and swished over it with his tail. The snow flew over the top and revealed the item. He looked at it with curiosity, "What is it?" he asked.
(Acro is confusing Pure seed with Joy seed, forgot to tell you that xD)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 am

Ever examined the item, "It's...a TM." Ever looked over the disk more carefully, "TM Vaccum Cut to be exact." She said looking closely at the design. Ever joked, "Soon I'll have enough TMs to quit my job as a Guild Member and start a TM shop." She grinned. "Um do you want it?" She asked Acro forgetting to tell him the effect of the TM.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 am

He nodded and took the TM, "I'm not sure what it does, but I don't think i can learn this one either." he sighed, "Ah well, I've been good with steel wing, wing attack, double team, and quick attack so far." He put the TM away and stood up, "I feel better now, we should get moving to somewhere safer." he watched Ever with patience, letting her think about her answer if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:32 am

Ever nodded. "We stayed here long enough, let's leave before more Pokemon come here." She said then started walking, looking to make sure that any Pokemon that decided to attack. "Oh, have you come from Aileron Village?....I come from Rainfront Town..." She said suddenly, trying to engage conversation, make it not so quiet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 am

"Well, I live in Grassveil guild with my partner right now. Before that i was always moving around from place to place. I don't know where exactly i was born." He said. He followed Ever close behind, his feet made the snow crunch beneath him and made his feet numb. "My partner comes from Rainfront, do you know a buizel named George?" he asked. He watched the path that was filled with dead plants and trees ahead of him as it grew near and past him as he moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying and ice
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next