Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Flying and ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Flying and ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Eva walked through the cold forest and shivered. It was a beautiful place, with all the icicles hanging from the branches. Almost as if the whole place was decorated for this occasion. Ever's feet crunched as she walked through the snow, the ice almost chilling her feet. "So different compared to the v-v-olcano." her teeth chattered, and her breath was visible.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:08 am

Ever thought for a moment. "Yes, I believe I know him, wasn't he the one that lost his brother during a battle?" She asked, and curled her feet into the snow, it bit her feet, but at the same time was intresting and enjoyable. "I'm not sure...I mainly spent the days indoor studying after..." She scrunched her face up, "I don't really remember..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 am

"Ah, yes he is." Acro focused on the their footsteps for a bit before turning back to Ever, "He never really talks about his past much." he was silent for a moment before changing the subject, "so what brought you to these woods?" he asked. He wanted to keep the conversation going, it would be boring to just walk and walk.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 am

Ever shrugged, "I just wanted to see the area, I've been to a Vocano, a hill, Grassveil Town, Rainfront Town, and Pecha Forest. The only place I haven't been to is Alieron, for rather obvious reasons," She said then started "Flapping" her arms before continuing, "Black Mist Mountain, The Coral Forests, and Meteor Valley. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:27 am

"Well, i've been to Shadowhue, Pecha Forest, Rainfront Town, and Serene Cave. That's about it. I've been wanting to go to scorching desert, but nobody would go with him. I've been trying to get stronger lately so i can fly. I can't fly yet because i'm an Archen. Once i'm an Archeops i can soar the skies." He sighed, "Ah well, it'll take a while but i'll get there eventually. What's your goal?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Ever sighed. "Well at least you can actually look forward to flying and seeing Alieron." She then stopped to think. My goal? Ever never really thought about goals. "Well...." The oshawott never really thought about evolution, the only reason why she would evolve is if one of her friends were in danger. "Well...I want swim to the Coral Forests, and maybe see the bottom floor of the Submerged Tower. It sounds intresting. But if something amazing is hidden there, I will tell nobody because what if....some Pokemon decide to ruin it, make it livable and make money off it. I want to make sarced places, not landmarks designed to gain money, but instead, make it so that not many Pokemon could see it, but the ones that are allowed, to see it for free without any bribery." Ever looked embarassed. "It's really ambitious." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Acro listened to Ever speak, he nodded, "That's a good ambition though. I want to fly so i can see lot's of things and do lots of things." Acro smiled slightly, "It doesn't help when you can't even take a dungeon on though." he thought for a moment and added, "If I ever evolve, i'll look for you and i could fly you up there if you want."

((If a pidgey can fly a Swampert and a venasaur to sky tower on one flight then an Archeops can carry anything |D lol))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm

(XD If a Poliwag can carry a human with all his/her stuff, i think an Oshawott can ferry an Archen XD)
Ever smiled. "Thanks. Maybe if I get the chance I could show you some of Hidden Abyss, or the Coral Forests." Ever thought about the usefulness of swimming, "Well I guess swimming doesn't help in most dungeons. But if you could fly, you could scout and also attack Pokemon from up high." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Acro nodded, "True that." he shivered at the thought of water though, "Only problem is the water, i'm not a big fan of the stuff." he looked at a frozen puddle as they past it and was glad it was frozen so he couldn't step in it and wet his feathers.

((Lol))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Ever realized what he meant. "I see...you are a flying and rock type. A)Your feathers will get wet, making moving difficult and B )Water is super effect to Rock." Ever looked down at the snow. "I'm sorry I kind of forgot..." She mumbled wishing she remembered earlier before making that offer. "Sorry.." She apologized again. It wasn't that she was embarassed, it was just her habit to aplogize to every thing she done wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 pm

"It's ok. Everyone can forget sometimes." Acro smiled. He was about to say something else when a figure tackled into him. Another followed after the first and moved to attack Ever. Both were holding an item.

The one that attacked Acro:
This dice is not existing.
holding:

Attacked Saku:
holding:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:29 am

Ever stepped back quickly as a Vanillite and Snubbull jumped out and attacked the group the Ice type held a Clear Gummi and the Snubbull held a Pure Seed. The Snubbull's ability activated as he jumped in. Intimidate which caused the duo's attack to fall. The normal-type's teeth lengthened and frozen, as he went to Ice Fang Acro. Meanwhile the Vanillite used Mirror Shot on Ever blinding her eyes, and she closed them, but she could see the flashes of light. "Agh!" She yelled and used Water Gun at the sound's source. Ever barely hit the Vanillite, but then it's ability activated and it dashed around using Icicle Spear on Ever, and she felt pin-like icicles hit her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:34 am

Acro just managed to dodge the fangs of ice as he leaped away, 'Why does everything have to be ice?' he thought before hitting the snubull with a steel wing. Soon after he made copies of himself around the snubull, trying to confuse it into thinking he was in the multiples while he attacked the Vanillite with steel wing. He was glad he had steel wing though since it seemed to be quite effective against ice types.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:52 pm

The Snubull flew back through the copies and tried to find Acro. Giving up, the Normal type's teeth became eletricfied and he lunged at Ever. The light still blinded her and she got bitten before feeling the eletricity shock her."Ack!" The Oshawott yelled as she felt the slight paralsis effect her. "I....think....he....got....powers of....Fire...Ice...and Electric..." She warned.

The Vanillite got hit, seemingly taking more damage, but immediatly got faster, quickly using Avalanche, with double power. It seemed to be more agile, yet more vurnable.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:33 am

((You trying to kill him? xD lol jk ))

Acro screeched in fear of the ice and fled from the avalanche by climbing a tree. The snow clashed with the tree and shook it, Acro clung to the tree for dear life while he waited for the attack to settle a bit. When the avalanche looked like it was becoming slower and coming to a stop he leaped from the tree and into the Vanillite with a Steel Wing once more. He then turned around and used quick attack on the snubull. He screeched again as he fell in the snow fall, the avalanche from the Vannilite had been forced to move again by another avalanche. He found himself buried in complete darkness, freezing and desperately trying to dig his way out.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 am

(Yes let's kill Acro >:3 xD JK if that's the case, then both Eva and Acro are gonna die /hit))

Ever shook her head, the paralisis seemed to fail for now. Suddenly she heard a screech, "Acro! You alright!" She asked stumbling over,to a snow pile. Her foot caught on a bunch of snow, and she tripped, slightly uncovering Acro. "Are you alright?" She called out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying and ice   Flying and ice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying and ice
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next