Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 pm

I fiddle with the buttons before looking at the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:31 pm

The buttons don't do much but change numbers and make the symbol flash red. You then turn your attention to the wooden stairs. Would you like to traverse down them?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 pm

I walk down the steps carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:17 pm

You tread down the steps into another stone room. Same carpet, same windows, and another set of stairs on the opposite side of the room. But, there are two more machines. One is a box with what looks like a door on the front, and disc similar to the Transportifier is on the top of it. The door and disc have the triangle symbol on it. It looks like the door of the box can be opened. The other machine is like a teeter-totter. On each of the end is, you guessed it, discs! The arms of the teeter-totter are connected to a rectangular box with three buttons on it. A triangular button in the middle, with two smaller circular buttons at the side. What would you like to do?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm

I walk to the Teeter-Totter, and press the circular buttons.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 pm

The buttons move the arms up and down. Pressing the left button raises the left arm, pressing the right button lift the right arm. Whichever arm is raised, the opposite arm is lowered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 pm

I shall put the remaining lump of kryptonite onto the thing and press the triangle button.
No, not the big lump, the mini one.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 pm

I look at the other Machine carefully
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Ant) The press the button, triggering the machine. The symbol flashes green, and and deep blue glow surrounds the Furnasces fuel. The glow quickly brightens, surrounding the crystal. In the blink of an eye, the Furnasces fuel disappears in a flash. It's gone! But, as it disappears, a noise is heard from the roof. It sounds like rain, or something tumbling down i- something flys by the window. That something being the Furnasces fuel falling from the roof.

Sakura) It looks like a regular sized box, if not a bit taller. A hinged door rests on the front of the box with that familiar triangle symbol on it. A small grey handle allows easier opening of the door. A disc with the triangle symbol sits on the top of the box. A dial is at the top right of the box. Inside of the box is a bunch of black dust. It covers much of the inside of the box. In the dust is three green crystal-like lumps. There is also a piece of paper at the top of the pile. It looks like a picture of the box, with an arrow pointing to the dial.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes I would like to open the hatch. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 am

You open up the hatch and climb onto the ladder. The platform creaks harshly as you lift off from it. You ascend into the room above.

A tattered yellow carpet covers the stone floor. A large hole is at the west side of the room, and you can see the treetops below. It seems to be a bedroom of sorts. There's a wooden closet and a wooden desk at the north wall, standing side by side. The east wall holds a yellow sheeted bed without a pillow. It seems like there used to be stairs that leaded up to another floor, but was taken down with the rest of the west wall. What would you like to do?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 am

I steer clear of the hole for the time being and wander over and examine the closet and desk.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am

You open up the closet an- OH GOD.

A skeleton falls out from the closet and onto you. Except it doesn't feel like bone. But you don't really care. BECAUSE A SKELETON JUST FELL ON YOU.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am

I take two of the green lumps and the piece of paper, then first I push the dial, and if that doesn't work I turn the dial and step back after each try.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 am

You remove a couple of the crystal lumps and the piece of paper, then turn the dial. The door automatically shuts. The symbols flash green, and then a deep blue have appears on the disk. In a flash of light, some things appear on the disc!

ARTIFACTS:

- (1) 4 SIDED DIE
- (1) EAGLE FEATHER

The items appear to emitting a blue smoke for a few seconds after appearing. The symbols return to their navy colour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 4 of 58Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next