Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:49 am

"The Structux Kit is comprised of three tools that will help you on your journey! The Transportifier, the Furnasces, and the Combiscale. You must learn how to use these tools if you are to ascend!" the Toucan says with a gleeful tone.

Last edited by Wistuffly on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 am

I put on a determind look. "Okay then Monsieur Bird! Teach me what I need to know please~"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, I can't really tell you the specifics! For a start you must find the first Elevator of Ascension. The elevator can be found somewhere on this level, but I can not tell you where. But outside of this place is a dangerous land, and I advise you not to wander too far as unprepared as you are. Scavenge what you need, and come back here," the Toucan says, looking outside the window at the opposite end of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 am

I do not twist the dial, just to spite the guy who made the room. Instead, I leave the kryptonite on the floor before going to the nearby machine and randomly press buttons. Not the big triangle, though; that one scares me.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:09 am

Denying the inevitable yet again, you walk over to the disc scale thinger. You press the left and right buttons, which seem to raise and lower the arms supporting the discs. Pressing the right buttons raises the right arm, pressing the left button raises the left arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 am

IDEA!
I put one crystal on each arm before pressing the triangle.
Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:09 am

You place the crystal lumps onto the discs. The symbols flash for a moment before both of the lumps disappear. A new lump appears on the raised arm.

You have ceated the DOUBLE EMERALD FURNASCES FUEL!
The DOUBLE EMERALD FURNASCES FUEL has twice the size and creationary values as normal Emerald Furnasces Fuel.

So, uh, you've made a bigger green lump. What would you like to do with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 am

I EAT IT No, actually, that's a horrible idea.
I still have one remaining lump of kryptonite (Which I know it isn't, I just wanna call it that), so I go back upstairs and give it to the crow. Maybe something interesting will happen!
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:58 am

The crow flips you the bird.

JOKE PRIDE LEVEL: EXPERT
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:38 am

I nod solemly and walk to the table, curious but cautious about what exactly is on that.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:27 am

In the morning I pick up where I left off and climb down from the tree, fully intending to explore the tower I found the night before.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Well, I take the kryptonite back. After bashing the crow's face in with kryptonite, of course. Also, I'd like to experiment with the machine on this room before getting an overview of all functions of the machines I've discovered so far. If it's not too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Sakura) It's some sort of disc, with an assortment of buttons and knobs. The Toucan called it the Transportifier. Turning the knobs makes the numbers go up by hundreds. Pressing the left small button resets the numbers back to what it originally was. The right small button doesn't really do anything. The triangle buttons makes the symbol flash red. Well, you've made some progress? What would you like to do?

Jayers) You descend from the tree, and back onto the dirt. You wander around the tower's perimeter, searching for an entrance. You find a door way with no door, and easily waltz in. The first room of the tower is rather bare, and only consists of a large staircase that spirals up to a wooden platform. Most of these stairs have withered away, but it's enough to climb the platform. Do you try the weakened stairs?

Ant) You fail at penetrating the crow's cage with the Furnasces fuel. The crow's reaction is appropriate. With your disappointed results, you walk over to the disc. You fiddle with the knobs first. The knobs change the coordinates, but only by hundreds. It seems like the Y knob can't be lower than 100, and higher than 1000. Pressing the most left button resets the coordinates back to what they were. The other smaller button doesn't seem to do anything. But, pressing the biggest button makes the triangle symbol flash red. Perhaps putting an item on it would do something?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Curiosity gets the better of me and I attempt to climb the stairs.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:49 pm

The stairs creak more and more with every step. A couple bits of wood chip and crack off about halfway up. Eventually, you walk up to a platform. The platform has a couple holes in it, and creaks like the rest of the stairs. A short ladder leads up to a hatch that is connected to the ceiling of the room. Would you like to open the hatch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   wistuffly - Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 3 of 58Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next