Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Hybrid RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm a moltres fusion in this one. Anyone who wants to join has to pm either me or Reena.)

Jeff was sitting at a table near the tanks, and having earned his freedom from Rocket, they allowed him to leave the facility. But for some weird reason he felt a sense of friendship with the other test subjects. "Why can't they go with me?" He thought. "They deserve their freedom too." He sat for a while, eating pizza. Then he got an idea. "I'll set them free. Then I can start my master plan for destroying team rocket." He thought to himself. "Now, where's the computer that controls the tubes...." He muttered, going to the computer.

"Now, let's get these people out of there." He smiled. He typed the command Open Tanks and they drained of liquid. But the tube doors did not open. "Hmm..... Must be stuck." He then realized they were made of glass, so he could use cut to shatter the glass. And that's exactly what he did. He broke the other tanks open, keeping glass away from the test subjects, and deactivated any alarms that might have been activated.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:56 pm

A young female fell out of her tube and onto the cold ground. The shattered glass seemed not to affect her. Her long, black hair splayed out around her, framing her thinly clothed body with the darkness.
She stirred.

Her eyes gently blinked open. One red, one purple. She lay there for a few moments, looking around at her surroundings, attempting to gain some view of the area before moving. When she realised there was no one around, she sat up, liquid from the tank dripping onto the ground as she did so.

Looking around, she spotted Jeff. As he was the only other person present(that hadn't been inside a tank) she assumed that it had been him who had shattered the glass.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:00 pm

"Are you okay?" He asked, his Charizard tail and wings able to be seen. His arms were from a charizard as well. Jeff helped her up and melted the broken glass back onto the tube.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 pm

"I-I'm... I'm fine," she blinked as Jeff helped her up. As she stood, you could clearly see her shadow. Though she looked like a human from all angles right now, her shadow portrayed her as having wings of some description. Wings that perhaps Jeff couldn't see.

"What's happening?" she asked, confused about how Jeff had gotten in here in the first place. Plus, surely the Rockets had alarms just in case something like this happened? They could be in danger right now and not even know it...
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:22 pm

"I'm getting us outta here." He said, looking at her. "The Rockets aren't doing the world any good, and I'm about ready to defeat them once and for all. However, I'll need help, which is why I freed you." He explained. "as for the alarms, they're all deactivated. Wanna keep this escape as much stealthy as I can. But don't worry. I know this place like the back of my hand." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:31 pm

"O-okay..." she blinked. She nodded, seemingly to herself.
"Well.. i'd be happy to help you in any way I can..." she replied, her red and lilac eyes still scanning the room as if she didn't trust it to be empty for much longer.

"W-well... lead on I guess?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 pm

"Alright, coast is clear. Let's go." he motioned for her to follow. Nearing a corridor, he could hear footsteps, and not just their footsteps, but some Rockets' footsteps. "Quick, in this heating duct." Jeff said, opening the hatch and climbing through.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Nodding, she followed Jeff's lead. As they neared the corridor, she could hear the footsteps. As she parted her jaws to say something, Jeff beat her to it, telling her to climb into the heating duct. She did as she was bid, closing the hatch again once she was inside.

"I'm Raine by the way..." she said quietly, deciding now was as good a time as any to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:55 pm

As they climbed through the duct, Jeff heard the girl introduce herself to be Raine. "Jeff." He replied back. "I'm the Fire gym leader of Kanto."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:20 pm

"Nice..." she replied as she followed him through the duct.
"I always hoped to be a successful trainer. That's not going to happen now though considering my partner Pokemon is dead."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Jeff then thought to the pokemon he had on cinnibar island. they were being kept safe by one of his friends. "When we get out of here, I'll give you one of my starters." He said compassionately. "I've got about every fire type in Kanto, that I don't need the recaptures I've caught." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:46 pm

"Oh.. thankyou.. but don't worry about it. I'll likely just catch myself a new Pokemon. But none will be able to truly replace Nightshade."
She sighed quietly. The memory of her partner would likely continue to fuel hatred for Team Rocket.
"Let's just get out of here..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 pm

"Right." He replied. and with that they reached the end of the duct. It had led into another room, what looked like a control room. There was a glass skylight on the ceiling. "Well, we're almost there." He said, knowing that there was an airfield outside. All they needed to do was get onto the airfield and fly away, and they would be home free. "We just have to get to-" But then he was cut off by the cocking of some Rockets' guns. "So much for a stealth exit." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Raine stepped out of the duct and blinked as she heard the sound of the guns. She froze, but looked around. Her red and lilac eyes scanned the room.
She felt like she could easily just attack them, smash through the skylight and get away. However, whilst that was all fine and dandy in theory, she didn't know whether she could actually pull it off as she had never properly fought with anyone in her life. Plus there was the added threat of getting shot and killed.
Raine looked to Jeff, hoping that he had a plan of some description. If not, she was just going to 'wing it'.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 pm

"Don't worry, I have a plan." Jeff whispered to her. As he said this, four rockets slid over and two characters Jeff knew very well came in. "I thought this might happen, Jeff." the taller one said. Then they stepped into the skylight. It was James and Meowth. (From the PKMN anime. XD) "You're surrounded." Meowth said. "Not for long, talking cat." He replied. Just then the sun started shining into the skylight. This was the effect of Sunny Day. "FLAMETHROWER!" He breathed fire from his mouth, which burned the weapons of the rockets, which then shattered. James and Meowth were afraid. "What do we do now???" Meowth whispered. "The only thing we can do." James replied. "RETREAT!" they both yelled and all the rockets ran. They were unopposed for the time being. "Well, that was easy." Jeff chuckled. "Quick, through the skylight before more of them show up." He told her, getting his wings ready for takeoff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Hybrid RP   Pokemon Hybrid RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Hybrid RP
Page 1 of 1