Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What happens Post-Exam?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What happens Post-Exam? Empty
PostSubject: What happens Post-Exam?   What happens Post-Exam? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:05 pm

I've been looking around, and something occured to me...what happens when you leave the guild due via exam? Does the team get to create a guild of their own? Do they get the full 100% of the reward? (Game reference.) What happens then? I think I would want this cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

What happens Post-Exam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happens Post-Exam?   What happens Post-Exam? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:08 pm

When you leave the Guild it's exactly like the games. You can move around freely and not have your activities controlled by the guild, but you don't get the full 100% of the reward (|D) and no longer sleep inside the Guild. You can become an exploration team with their own base of operations (Like Sharpedo Bluff if I use the games as an example) though you'll still have to go inside the guild to take jobs and shizz. A graduated guild member can also freely take missions from any Guild because as I said earlier, graduation enables the team to move around freely.

I don't think I'm going to allow for graduated teams to create their own Guild because otherwise the forum is gonna become overrun with them over time.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

What happens Post-Exam?
Page 1 of 1