Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Might Not Post as Much

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Might Not Post as Much Empty
PostSubject: Might Not Post as Much   Might Not Post as Much EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Hey Guys...~

I may not be posting as quickly or frequently as I have been, because sometimes I just have these moments where I lose muse to post in certain threads for an amount of time, which varies depending how I'm feeling, and sometimes I'm having a writing block so I don't know how to have my characters react, and sometimes I just don't want to post..... That's really all, and I'm just letting you guys know. Thank you!

~Moon
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Might Not Post as Much   Might Not Post as Much EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 pm

No problem Moon. We all feel like that sometimes. Post at your own pace.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Might Not Post as Much   Might Not Post as Much EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:25 am

Thanks, Pikoo ^^
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Might Not Post as Much   Might Not Post as Much EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 am

Rezikun takes out a large thing of fireworks and sets them off as they spell 'whateva moon post when ya want' in the sky.

Idk why I did that but meh, you post you don't post life goes on I keep being awesome you keep being awesome the world explodes same old same old. Just do whateva you want and if people complain do what I would do and punch them in the face.

From Super Tyrant Kami Rezi
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Might Not Post as Much   Might Not Post as Much EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:06 pm

UPDATE:

I am now back into the swing of things! Feel free to post at your own pace now that I am back at full swing, so it's quite ok if you post slowly. Just thought I'd let u guys know!

Love to be back and posting!
~Moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might Not Post as Much   Might Not Post as Much Empty

Back to top Go down

Might Not Post as Much
Page 1 of 1