Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

obligatory "new here" post.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dismas

dismas

Poké : 0

obligatory "new here" post. Empty
PostSubject: obligatory "new here" post.   obligatory "new here" post. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:13 am

Well, forum role-plays aren't usually my cup of tea. I can count the number of ones that I've participated in on one hand, and have two fingers left. That being said, I was in a single-thread Mystery Dungeon roleplay that just died of inactivity, and I confess myself disappointed. I wound up here because it came up first in a google search. so I guess don't expect amazing posts from me? I know my "do"'s from my "don't"s when it comes to role-plays and forums, but maybe not both in one.

That being said, hello everybody, call me Kyle or dismas or bestow me with a cute little nickname. Been a pokemon fan since I was a young'n, and I do enjoy some text roleplay from time to time. hopefully after I get my roots in this place, figure out what's going on and post a character, I can get along with everyone here and manage to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: obligatory "new here" post.   obligatory "new here" post. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:28 am

Welcome dismas! Hope you have a great time here! Don't forget to read the rules before you go off making a character ^^
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: obligatory "new here" post.   obligatory "new here" post. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:08 am

You have mas in the name. That reminds me of Christmas, welcome Christmas.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: obligatory "new here" post.   obligatory "new here" post. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Welcome to the site dismas! Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
dismas

dismas

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: obligatory "new here" post.   obligatory "new here" post. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Thank-you all for the warm welcome. I really do appreciate it.

I love Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: obligatory "new here" post.   obligatory "new here" post. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

Looks like I'm a lil' late, but yo and welcome, Dimas! Hope you stay long and feel at home here~
(Your Sableye sounds awesome by the way x3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obligatory "new here" post.   obligatory "new here" post. Empty

Back to top Go down

obligatory "new here" post.
Page 1 of 1