Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Item Hunt in the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

An Item Hunt in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 am

Tsukishiro wandered through Pecha Forest. This was the second time she had been here in two days, but she figured she could get things done quicker in a more familiar environment. Plus it was always quite peaceful in the forest and the berries that you constantly found made a great, sweet tasting lunch.

The Absol thought back to the jobs she accepted from the Bulletin board;

My friend, Seel, says that the Sticks in Pecha Forest are harder than my horn! So we've made a bet to see if they really are harder. Sadly neither of us can reach Pecha Forest for obvious reasons. As such, I wish for whoever reads this to bring me at least 4 Sticks from Pecha Forest.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective: Find Sticks (x4)
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 poke
» Exploration Points: 10

I've heard tales of a strange item within Pecha Forest. It is known as a Watamel Berry and I wish to study it. I will reward your accordingly when you retrieve the berry for me.

» Client: Ditto
» Objective: Find Watamel Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 poke, Sleep seed (x1)
» Exploration Points: 10

"Four Sticks for Seaking... and a Watamel Berry for Ditto," muttered Shiro, reminding herself of what she sought to find on this exploration. She found herself to be more relaxed as she padded through the forest, her body not at all tense. As a small breeze blew threw the trees and ruffled her fur, Tsukishiro wondered if it was because there wasn't a Pokemon stuck out here. She could freely take as much time as she wanted without the possibility of endangering someone's life.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Lax strolled confidently through the forest, eating some berries he had earlier hid in his fur "This is gonna be a good day... time to go on an adventure!" Lax put his hands behind his head, he then noticed a figure close by "Hmm... I wonder if they're on an adventure too.."
He smiled to himself before running towards the absol, the wind rushing through his fur "Hey!" He came to a stop in front of her "Are you on an adventure too?" He grinned widely at her
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Tsukishiro blinked as a Munchlax dashed in front of her.
"Hello," she grinned, her surprised expression immediately fading into a more cheerful one.

"Are you on an adventure too?" the Munchlax had asked.

"Actually I guess you could say I am. Though I'm here to find some certain items for some clients. I'm an explorer if you hadn't guessed."

The Absol smiled.
"My name's Tsukishiro. Of Team Yozora. Pleased to meet you! What brings you to the forest?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm

"Oh no..." A disoriented Snivy crossed the borders between Shadowhue and Pecha forest, her teammate nowhere to be found. "This is bad...and how come this part of the forest is brighter?" Legretta's nose twitched, taking in a sweet scent. "Are those...Pecha berries I smell? I could not possibly have strayed that far...could I?" she pondered. After all, she only took her eyes off of Jeff's flame for a second, and she could have sworn she followed the path! ...or at least A path...

Paths aside, Legretta had to get out of this place and meet with her teammate. Feverishly looking around, she eventually noticed a couple of blurry figures somewhere in the distance. An Absol and a Munchlax, from the looks of it. They didn't look like the sort of pokemon one would expect in (presumably) Pecha forest, but one could never be too careful. Deciding that they were probably her best bet on getting somewhere, she cautiously approached them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:34 pm

"An exploration team?" He asked in awe, before shaking his head comically
"Well I do little adventures myself here.. I mean I only ever find berries but... one day I'll find a huuuuuuge treasure" He explained still with a wide grin.

"You're finding items? So you're on a mission then? Wow that must be tough, are you having to scale big mountains and scary heights?" He questioned in excitement, with his hands resting behind his head
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Tsukishiro chuckled, "I tend to find a lot of berries too, especially here anyways. I have to find a specific berry for one of my clients today actually..."
The Absol trailed off as the Munchlax carried on speaking.

"Well to be honest I've only taken missions to Pecha Forest so far, this is my second time, but the tribe that I come from lives in the mountains, so I've had to scale a few in my lifetime, yes!" she grinned.

Shiro paused as a Snivy approached them. The Absol sometimes wished she had her sister's sense of smell for she would have easily detected the Snivy's appearance before she revealed herself. Tsukishiro couldn't be sure whether this Snivy was a feral Pokemon from the forest, or whether she was merely another traveler. She had to admit she hadn't seen any Snivy here last time she came, but Pecha Forest was known for being home to grass types...

"Hello?" she asked eventually, hoping to get a clarification in one way or another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm

"G-good day." Legretta stuttered, approaching the pokemon further. Sure, she was relieved that these pokemon didn't seem hostile, but at the same time, she couldn't help but feeling slightly embarrassed over her status as a completely and utterly lost pokemon. However, seeing the Absol's Badge made her feel a little more confident. "I am sorry to intrude upon your conversation, but have you seen a Charmander around?" she asked, awkwardly scratching her head. "If not, would it be okay if I walked with you for a while...at least until I find an exit? I...might be a little lost, you see..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Lax turned to the Snivy and waved while she approached, and waited for her to finish speaking "A charmander...? hmm nope, only pokemon ive seen around her is this absol here" He munched on a few more berries
"Are you from an exploration team too?" He inquired kindly "Also... what are your name names anyway? Mines Lax!" He stated before continuing his snack
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Tsukishiro was a tad calmer now that she was sure that this Snivy wasn't one of the more feral Pokemon in Pecha Forest.

"I haven't seen a Charmander around here either..." she frowned, "Sorry. But if you'd like to walk with us, that's fine!"
Tsukishiro grinned at the thought of having more company.
"I'm Tsukishiro, most call me Shiro for short. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:39 pm

"I see." Legretta's tail slumped a little before perking back up. Jeff had a type advantage and knew the way Grassveil, he would be fine. Maybe he even got as lucky as her, and found someone to accompany him? "Oh no, I am not part of an exploration team." she replied, flattered that the Munchlax would think that of her. It was probably just because of her brooch, though. "Not yet, anyways. Oh, and my name is Legretta." she hastily added, mentally facepalming for nearly forgetting to introduce herself. "Likewise! Also, if you do not mind my asking, what are you two up to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:49 pm

"Oh well Shiro is um... Looking for some items! Yeah that's right, and I thought I'd tag along I guess, even though I haven't asked yet" He chuckled happily, normally being on his own he was happy to hang around with other Pokemon, or atleast Pokemon that wouldn't bring harm to him.

"so shall we head off finding um... what were you trying to find again?" He looked to the ground thinking he could find the item at his feet
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Tsukishiro chuckled at the Munchlax's enthusiasm.
"I'd love it if you could tag along with me!" she grinned, happy for the company. She would really have to think about finding someone who wanted to become part of her team. For now though, she was content with the new Pokemon she met when she took on a mission.

"I don't know how long this will take, Legratta, but I'll make sure you get to Grassveil safely, don't worry. I need to find a Watamel Berry and four sticks and then we can leave," she smiled cheerfully.

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

"I would be honored to help, as well." Legretta offered. "The more of us who look, the greater the chance of finding the items!" she smiled. Jeff would understand if she decided to help with this mission. Besides, there was no way she'd be able to get to Grassveil any faster on her own. "And please do not worry about me. Me and my friend are going to become explorers, ourselves, and this is a great opportunity to get some hands on experience..." her voice faltered a bit at the end. She could have sworn she saw something move...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 pm

"Wait.. is this a watamel berry?" Lax looks to the ground to see a Watamel Berry "Yeh! This is a Watamel Berry!... That was easy" He chuckled, before looking to Legretta "What is it? Do you hear something?" Lax asked while looking around nervously
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm

"True!" grinned Tsukishiro. The chance of finding the items they needed was a lot higher with more Pokemon to look for them. Shiro supposed this was another advantage to having extra team members.
Tsukishiro blinked as she thought she heard a rustle in the nearby undergrowth. After staring for a few seconds, nothing happened and so she turned to Lax.

"Oh. You're right," she grinned, "That was a good find. Just four sticks left to go!"
The Absol smiled, gently picking up the Watamel berry and putting it into her Treasure Bag.

It was just then that the rustle in the bushes returned. Shiro froze momentarily before turning around to see a Patrat leaping at them. The Absol bounded forward a few steps, the sickle shaped appendage on her head glowing pale white with the effects of a Feint attack as she prepared to launch an attack on the feral Pokemon before he could hurt any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

An Item Hunt in the Woods
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next