Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Item Hunt in the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro wandered through Pecha Forest. This was the second time she had been here in two days, but she figured she could get things done quicker in a more familiar environment. Plus it was always quite peaceful in the forest and the berries that you constantly found made a great, sweet tasting lunch.

The Absol thought back to the jobs she accepted from the Bulletin board;

My friend, Seel, says that the Sticks in Pecha Forest are harder than my horn! So we've made a bet to see if they really are harder. Sadly neither of us can reach Pecha Forest for obvious reasons. As such, I wish for whoever reads this to bring me at least 4 Sticks from Pecha Forest.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective: Find Sticks (x4)
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 poke
» Exploration Points: 10

I've heard tales of a strange item within Pecha Forest. It is known as a Watamel Berry and I wish to study it. I will reward your accordingly when you retrieve the berry for me.

» Client: Ditto
» Objective: Find Watamel Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: none
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 poke, Sleep seed (x1)
» Exploration Points: 10

"Four Sticks for Seaking... and a Watamel Berry for Ditto," muttered Shiro, reminding herself of what she sought to find on this exploration. She found herself to be more relaxed as she padded through the forest, her body not at all tense. As a small breeze blew threw the trees and ruffled her fur, Tsukishiro wondered if it was because there wasn't a Pokemon stuck out here. She could freely take as much time as she wanted without the possibility of endangering someone's life.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 am

"Good j-" Legretta got cut off as a pokemon leaped through the bushes. This time, she was certain it was a hostile one. The Patrat tried to attack her and Lax, probably due to them being the weakest links, but got caught off guard by Tsukishiro. Deciding to take advantage of the opportunity, Legretta slid up next to Shiro, locking eyes with the Patrat for a Glare. "There." she muttered, her eyes squinting into a deadly look. She got him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 pm

"Yes! The first battle!" Lax stood still and used curse, slowing him down while increasing his attack and defense. taking advantage of Patrat's paralysis he charged at the Patrat and Tackled him, doing good damage but not defeating it, luckily the Patrat was paralyzed or he probably would have been too slow
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Tsukishiro's claws glowed the same pale white as her horn had done as she prepared for the finishing blow. With the paralysis and the teamwork all three had showed, it didn't stand much of a chance against them. The Absol's Scratch attack knocked out the Patrat out, leaving Tsukishiro to sigh in relief. The Patrat's surprise attack had completely backfired, leaving it the defeated one.

Shiro turned to Lax and Legratta, "Nice moves!" She smiled before turning to leave.
"We should probably move away before he wakes up. He'll only try and attack us again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 pm

"Y-yes, you are probably right." Legretta sighed, her expression returning to normal. Although Glare was a practical move (and one of the few things she was grateful towards her family for), using it had a tendency to put some strain on her eye muscles. "You were great, as well. Why, if it was not for you, Lax and I would have had a hard time there." she commented, massaging her temples. "Thank you for saving us-huh?" she paused. She could have sworn she saw something abong the bushes...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Lax grinned at the Absol "Yeah! Thanks for that, and ya right lets get moving before this guy wakes up" He was about to walk on when he saw Legretta look at something "Hey ya see something? Is it something good?" He inquired while smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Tsukishiro took a few steps in the direction she had turned before she stopped, realising that Legretta was looking at something in the bushes. She feared for a moment that another feral Pokemon from the forest was going to leap out at them, before she realised that it was only a Pecha Berry. It looked as if it had fallen from one of the trees, only to roll under the bushes where it was less likely to be found.

"Nice catch," smiled Tsukishiro wandering over to pick up the berry. As she reoined the other two, she handed the berry to Legretta.
"Technically it's yours since you saw it first," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh, a...Pecha berry..." Legretta was both relieved and slightly disappointed. It was great that they didn't run into another Pokemon so soon, but a Pecha berry was a pretty boring find. Besides, she didn't really need it, being under the protection of her Pecha scarf. "Thank you, but I believe one of you should have it.." she replied, gesturing at her scarf. "I will be fine. Again, thank you for the thought, though!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 am

"Well I know I wont need it, since im in this forest all the time I find a ton of berries!" He exclaimed, he basically lived in the forest and probably had a few Pecha Berries hidden in his fur too, but he forgets sometimes. "Shiro, you can have it, since we dont really need it" He grinned at Tsukishiro
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Tsukishiro blinked, having not expected to suddenly be given the berry.
"Well if you're sure you don't want it..." she replied, feeling kind of bad despite the fact that it hadn't really been her decision. The Absol gently placed the berry into a specific pocket of her treasure bag.
"Thankyou," she smiled to both Legretta and Lax.

"Anyhow, let's get moving.That Patrat will likely wake soon," she reasoned before leading the way off through the trees,

ooc//:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 pm

"On the contrary," Legretta replied as she resumed walking. "I should be thankful for getting the opportunity to help with a mission! If only Jeff was here, he would likely be thrilled, as well..." she trailed off, her eyes glued to the forest floor. Hopefully she would find something other than Pecha Berries, broken twigs and leaves. On second thought, maybe some of these leaves could be brewed into something tasty?

One of the few things she had missed at home was her tea garden, but maybe she could get permission to start a new one at the guild? All this thinking about tea has made me thirsty... she thought, looking over at Tsukishiro's Item Bag. While Pecha Berries weren't her favorite, the leaves made a pretty delicious, pre-sweetened tea. "Excuse me," Legretta turned to face the Absol. "But that Pecha Berry did not happen to have any leaves on it?"

(I had no idea what to post, so I just rambled and it somehow ended up with her initiating a tea party in the middle of forest. Sorry, and/or you're welcome. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Lax followed happily, nearly skipping, he took in his surroundings as he hoped nothing would bother this journey, but then again something would since its a dungeon "So now we need... 4 sticks? That'll be easy, I think" Lax kept a look out for any sticks on the ground, surprisingly there weren't any about, which was strange since there usually was " Leaves? Why would ya want the leaves? Are they tasty too?" He turned to the snivy and smiled
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 pm

ooc//:

Tsukishiro had continued walking silently. Whilst Legretta was thinking about her tea garden, she had been wondering what Izumi was up to. She hoped that her sister was doing well with getting her shop set up inside the Guild. Perhaps she could accompany her out on an exploration to help her find some merchandise...

The Absol stopped and blinked as Legretta asked her if the Pecha Berry had any leaves.
"Uhm... I think it had a few actually," she replied, "Why?"
Tsukishiro tilted her head to the side as she asked.

ooc from my last post(so I could delete it and keep from double posting):

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm

"Excellent!" Legretta beamed. "In that case, would any of you like some Pecha tea?" she proposed. They didn't really get a proper rest after taking care of that ambush, and by now they had probably gotten far enough away to safely take a break, right? "We have to take a break eventually, and I would love for you to taste it." she explained, having already begun to make some cups out of thick leaves. Midways through her first cup, she turned towards Lax, smiling. "It is quite tasty, yes. One could describe it as a pre-sweetened tea with a calming, yet energizing aroma."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Lax had almost finished his first cup, he lifted his head up from his beverage and grinned at Legretta "Its great! I love the taste of it and im so glad we could take a break" He took another sip of the tea "I didnt know you could make tea out of the leaves, quite cool" The munchlax chortled
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:21 am

Tsukshiro took a tentative sip of the tea. She had never tried tea before, but this tea tasted delicious! Legretta was right about it's aroma, but the sweetness of it's taste was something that Shiro wouldn't mind having all the time.
"You'll have to teach me how to make this stuff. It's awesome!" she grinned, glad that they could sit down for a few moments to try something like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Item Hunt in the Woods   An Item Hunt in the Woods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Item Hunt in the Woods
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next