Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A day for new friends or rivals?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A day for new friends or rivals? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kathline was reading a book for Transfiguration class to help her with her homework assignment. She still hasn't spoken to her housemate or those in the classroom. Still you never saw her without her dark green bag. Witha quiet sigh she wrote down some notes in case it may help her with the assignment. Closing the book putting it back where she found it she got her bag and gently put it over her shoulder. Before leaving she looked inside and saw the small bundle in the back and gently patted it. "Are you nice and warm in there?" she asked in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Kierra started walking but looked back at Kay. "Do you want to come?" She asked sincerely wishing that she would come with them. She waited for a few moments, then walked to Riza, "Latin is an intresting subject, but just curious, why are you researching Latin? I know a little bit of Latin, but I would like to learn some more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Kathrine thought about the offer for a moment and glanced at her bag. I guess I can try to find out what kind of egg this is. she thought. "I'll go but only because to figure out what kind of egg this is." she said heading towards the Library.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:17 pm

"Okay then.." blinked Riza before turning to Kierra, "I wanted to improve on the spell me and my sister made. But it was made using Latin for the incantation, so to alter it I think it's safer using Latin than mixing in another language.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Kierra nodded, "It's fine. Who knows what it may be, and it might need some special treatment depending on what it is." Kierra remembered the spell that Riza and Jo used to make the dust in the air became animals and proved to be a very nice spell, and she said, "It was very nice...well maybe you can use Viridi...green..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day for new friends or rivals?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2