Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A day for new friends or rivals?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A day for new friends or rivals? Empty
PostSubject: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Kathline was reading a book for Transfiguration class to help her with her homework assignment. She still hasn't spoken to her housemate or those in the classroom. Still you never saw her without her dark green bag. Witha quiet sigh she wrote down some notes in case it may help her with the assignment. Closing the book putting it back where she found it she got her bag and gently put it over her shoulder. Before leaving she looked inside and saw the small bundle in the back and gently patted it. "Are you nice and warm in there?" she asked in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:52 pm

As a Hufflepuff, Riza was a hardworking soul who always kept up to date on her homework. She had already done all of her assignments and was pretty much free to do whatever she liked for a few hours between classes. Her high intelligence had almost placed her in Ravenclaw, like her sister Josephine, however she had been placed in Hufflepuff, due to her friendly, loyal and hard working qualities, though her creativity still knows no bounds.

Riza wandered down the corridors, a bag tossed over her shoulder. She contemplated seeking out Jo and hanging in the Ravenclaw common room for a while. Such things weren't really allowed as she was a Hufflepuff, but she didn't really seem to mind. She was loyal to her sister after all and just wanted to spend some time with her. If that meant sneaking into the Ravenclaw common room then so be it. It wasn't like the riddles were very hard anyway... at least to her. But then again she had more common sense than most.

The blonde headed outside, looking for the bright sunlight so that she could relax on the grass in the Hogwarts school grounds. She didn't know whether anyone else was there, all she knew was that she wasn't allowed in the forest... but that was fine with her. She was content to pass the hour lay on the grass practicing her and her sisters unique spell, the one they had created themselves.

It was a shame however, that there weren't many trees in the grounds, as Riza had always liked to sit in them when she thought about things. She shrugged to herself before choosing a spot on the grass.
"Maybe I'll find another high place... the roof looks kinda cool to sit on" she chuckled.

Her wand in hand, Riza lay down on the grass. She flicked the tip of the wand in a complex pattern, whispering the incantation needed to perform the spell she and her sister had created. The dust danced up from the ground, taking on an almost golden colour as it did so. It took the form of a bird, fluttering around Riza's head before she let go and the dust gently dropped back down toward the grass.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Kathline was on her way out onto the grounds when shomething shiny caught her eye.(She has excelent eyesight) Stopping near the edge of the window wasn't the smartest move for the young girl to make, an older student was roughhousing with one of their friends and knocked Kay onto the ground. "Oops sorry about that." they laughed and walked off. Kay got off the ground and dusted herself off and went to adjust her bag.

Seeing the bag on it's side on the floor was a releif as she opened it to make sure that everything was still in it. Let's see Book Parchment, inkbottle. Suprisingly it didn't spill. Quil, my blanket isn't in here. She thought. With wide eyes she realized that the blanket was missing that also ent the egg that was inside the blanket was missing as well.

Fear started to show itself. Kay got on her hands and knees looking at the ground closely and slowly trying to find the small egg. Looking slightly like a fool but she didn't care she had to find the egg.

Ooc: this is what the snake will look like when it hatches
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 pm

"Aurum. Aurum," she whispered, getting used to the flow of the word on her tongue. She wondered if she could incorporate other colours into the spell, not just the gold she and Jo generally used with it. Riza racked her brains for the words for other colours to see if they would work. Trial and error was the best thing she could do, otherwise she would never know.

"Caeruleus... I think that's right," muttered Riza, staring up at the sky, "Cerulean blue..."
Raising her wand again, she performed the manouver a second time, whispering the complete incantation. The movements of her wand controlled where the dust around her would rise from, and where it would hover above her.

"Avis."
The final part of the spell. The dust formed itself into a bird, it's colour now dyed blue. The blue dust ball 'fluttered' across the grass, following where Riza would point her wand tip. The dust was so dense that from a distance it looked almost like a real bird. Riza wondered if she could colour the dust more accurately to portray more realistic creatures....

That was a step she would have to take another day. For now she would continue to work with and modify the spell with colours. Riza snapped her fingers.
"That reminds me. I need to find a book on Latin in the library..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Kay was still on the ground looking for her lost item. other students were talking amongst themseles as they passed her. kay heard one of them say something about her being a Slytherin and that she was making a fool of herself for "Crawling on the floor like a snake."

This tiked her off, "Well let's see you look for something that's as small as your palm!!!" she snapped loudly causing the students to scurry away from her. Back in the muggle world she was called many things but a snake wasn't one of them. She make a small hiss in frustration as she continued to look.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 pm

There was only so much Latin that Riza knew, though vulpes was fox and cuniculus was rabbit. Colours she was fairly decent at, especially looking at the progress she had made today.
Riza blinked and sat up. She wondered what Josephine would be doing right now. Perhaps she would be in the Ravenclaw common room as she had thought earlier... or perhaps she was trying out new things with their spell too.

Riza got to her feet. It was peaceful out here but there was only so much peace someone could tolerate. She grabbed her bag and shoved her wand in it before turning to head towards the kitchens and the Hufflepuff common room. She would drop her belongings off and then go to the library to find that book she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:25 am

Kierra quickly recited several spells in her head, and speedwalked across grounds, when all of a sudden, "Crawling on the floor like a snake" She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts, and stopped walking. "Well let's see you look for something that's as small as your palm!!!"
Kierra slowly walked into the scene, and saw a girl on the ground franticly looking for something. "What are you looking for?" She asked softly. "I could try to help you." She was teased and taunted quite alot and tolerated it but secretly admired the girl's ability to fight against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 am

Kathine didn't even look up, "You're not going to tease me about crawling on the floor? I you don't mind gtting your hands and knees dirty then sure." she said with a snap. She continued to look for her preasious treasure.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:26 am

Riza wandered into the building and headed in the direction of Kathline and Kierra, deciding to take the long way around as she had time to kill. She blinked as she saw the two girls looking around for something. As she moved towards them, she nearly stepped on something small, round and white. Bending down, Riza gently picked it up and wandered over to them.

"Hey... is this what you're looking for?" she asked, not realising that Kierra, one of the friends she had made on the train to Hogwarts, was one of the people in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 am

While Kierra looked closely on the ground, not even knowing what she was supposed to look for, she heard a familier voice. "Oh hello Riza!" she said turning around to see her Hufflepuff friend. "How are- Is that what are you looking for?" she asked Kathine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Kathine looked up and saw her egg in the hands of someone else. Getting up quickly she walked over to the other girl and took the egg carefully. "Thanks." she said softly as she wrapped the egg back in the blanket to keep it warm. "You're in Hufflepuff." she stated with a quiet tone. She didn't care about what House they were from as long as her egg was safe she could care less.

"My name is Kathine Amylee. But you can call me "Kay"." she said placing the bundle back into her bag. She may act like a mother hen but she was Slytherin material.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 pm

The short, blonde female blinked for a moment, still holding the egg. Her blank expression then turned into more of a grin.
"Hey Kierra! I haven't seen you since wee met on the train! How are you? What lessons have you had so far? It's a shame we haven't had any lessons together..."
Riza began to bombard her friend with questions, only stopping when Kathine walked over to her and took the pale white sphere from her outstretched hand.

Riza's expression immediately took on a quality akin to annoyance. Had this Slytherin just made a jibe at her house because of the belief that Hufflepuffs were less talented wizards and witches? Or was she merely commenting on her house? Riza wasn't sure and so decided to let it slide.

"I'm Riza," she smiled. The slightly annoyed look had been replaced with yet another grin as she introduced herself. This Slytherin had yet to comment on her smaller height like most others of the green emblazoned house would, so she was beginning to like her.
"That white thing is an egg though right? You should be more careful if you don't want to kill whatever's inside."
With her concern for the egg, Riza was all of a sudden showing her more intelligent side. It was incredible the swings of personality she could go through in the space of a few seconds.

ooc// Sorry if my description of expressions seems vague but I've been reading FMA lately and Ed's annoyed expressions keep coming to mind and I have no idea how you would describe it otherwise |D
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:47 am

Kierra saw her friend grin and started being bombed by questions.
"I'm doing fine how about yo-I have potions this friday-yeah I know." Kierra quickly took a breath and wondered how in the world did Riza talk that fast? And not manage to run out of air. The girl quickly walked up to Riza and took the white object. There was a silence when finally the girl said her name. Kathine/Kay.

"My name is Kierra Parker." She introduced herself. Kay was rather nice, and she was probably just mad about people calling her stuff just because she was one of the Slytherens. And she was absoulutly worried about the white thing which looked kinda like...

"That white thing is an egg right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. Also yes it is an egg. I am not sure if it's close to hatching. You don't have to worry I'm keeping a close eye on it." Kay replied. She looked at the two girls with nervous eyes. She was never good at talking to other kids or making new friends. With a frustrated sigh she remembered that remark from those older students, "Stupid jerks." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Riza just shrugged.
"Well I plan on going to the library to find a book on Latin. Anyone wanna come or do you have something else to do?" she asked, tilting her head to the side once more. She couldn't help doing it, it just happened nowadays. Within moments though, she began heading back in the direction where she had been headed before she had bumped into Kierra and Kay. She was too happy go lucky to worry whether or not either one of them was following. Perhaps this would come off as rude to Kay? She hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day for new friends or rivals?   A day for new friends or rivals? Empty

Back to top Go down

A day for new friends or rivals?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next