Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]   Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:07 am

An Oshawott shivered slightly, looking out at the icy river. Even though she knew that the waters weren't frozen all the way through, she couldn't help but ponder how Pokemon could live there, when they could never truly see the surface. Shaking off the gentle flakes that had started to fall, she pulled out her mission.

» Client: Camerupt
» Objective: Retrieve Charcoal (Rare Item)
» Place: Frozen Stream
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: Quick Seed + Teeter Orb
» Exploration Points: 10

"I will not fail another mission." Ever muttered determinedly, shoving it almost angrily back into her bag, which was quite abnormal for the Pokemon, generally being shy, nervous and quiet. It was partly because of the fact which she had adventured, regaining her courage a tad, however, it was mostly because she felt shame for not being able to complete two missions before, both involving a Pokemon at stake. At least a Kidnapped Egg seemed to have been recovered by Team Tsunami after being failed by another team, but Ever didn't know what happened to that poor Diglett. Who knows, maybe it was still stuck in Serene Cave, being attacked by Pokemon.

At least...if I fail this one, it's not a Pokemon's life at stake... The Otter Pokemon thought slightly, before shaking her head, No. I will not fail this one. And that's final. She dismissed her thoughts, and continued on.

The cold nipped at her nose, and the snow began to fall a bit harder, gathering in a small clump at the top of the Oshawott's head, when she suddenly got a strange idea. Why not experiment while she was still there? Being a water type, she could naturally summon Aqua to be used as a weapon, but it was still water right? And water freezes in cold environment, so maybe she could make a sort of makeshift Ice attack to stave off some weaknesses. Deciding it was worth a shot, Ever closed her eyes and summoned up a small amount of water through Water Pulse, and tried to keep it as still as possible. Despite slightly mastering the move, concentration was still a huge factor, and that is why she didn't notice the Pokemon near her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]   Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:58 am

Gem to have a morning jog to wake up himself that morning. While running, he set his mind to think of other things, he didn't stop running until he noticed that the air around him was filled with snow and was getting noticably colder. He stop his inside thoughts so he can get a clear bearing of himself. He noticed a small frozen river on the left of the trail. Damn, I went pretty far today, I should probably go back, Gem thought. The Sableye turned back to the direction of were he came from, and started to jog back.

After 20 minutes of jogging back(how did he not bump into a wild pokemon yet?), he saw an Oshawott in the distance walking in his direction. Gem slowed his pace. From afar, it seem that the see otter was looking at a sheet of paper, a mission maybe, and stuff it back into its bag. The Oshawott was definately an explorer. He then saw it turn to the river, examining it. He dicided to start his approach while the water type was concentrating on the river. Not until he was 4 meters away did he notice that a small water pulse was molding into structure in front of the explorer.

He stop momentarly and looked at the Oshawotts face. It was in concentration, not anger, so he could safely assume that it didn't notice him yet. But that was all he could see in half a face. He decided to proceed to the otter. He walked up next to it to see exactly what it was trying to do. It seems to be trying to freeze its water pulse by exposing it to the freezing air. But the levatating liquid was poorly solidifying. The ball water was constantly rotating to keep its form, and it seemed to be completely dense with water with no air pockets. In normal cercumstances, it would be near-to-perfect, but here, it was a poor excuse.

Gem decided to give the Oshawott a pointer. "Think of it like a bubble frozen in time and add a pocket of air in between the outside and inner spheres." In reality, Gem didn't have any experiance with pulses yet, but he could make out what he can with common sense.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]   Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 am

Ever, despite concentrating on the Water Pulse, frowned with annoyance, she could definitely sense how the ice refused to freeze the clump of water.

"Think of it like a bubble frozen in time and add a pocket of air in between the outside and inner spheres."

The Oshawott yelped with surprise, while the Water Pulse exploded in midair, spraying the confusion inducing water everywhere, in a soft sprinkle. "UWAAAAH!" she screamed, covering her ears, turning quickly towards the source of the noise with slight tears in her eyes. Noticing the Sableye slowly she pulled her hands away from her face. "O-o-o-oh....I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry..." she said nervously blinking the water from her eyes.

"Uuu...do...you think t-t-that would w-w-work?" Ever asked nervously, now that the shock had worn off, her stutter (which began to fade faster doing to some training) decreased. The Oshawott reasoned that since the Pokemon didn't attack her while she was distracted, and spoke something helpful, that the Sableye was definitely a non feral. "U...I s-s-should s-s-say m-m-my name I g-g-guess....I-I-I'm Ever from the G-Guild....A-and y-you are?" She added after remembering she should probably state some basic information.

(Sorry for crappy post it's really late |D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]   Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:18 pm

The sableye half expected the water pulse to detanate, since he basically spoked the otter, which seemed to be a female, which is why he took a small step back when she screamed, outside of the splash range. Her reaction told him that she was either young or VERY shy. He was partly confused when the oshawott apolagized, but after noticing her stutter, he concluded that she was the latter.

Ever's akward greeting proved that she was uncomfortable. Gem took a slight bow and replied with a joking tone, "Your faithful servant's name is Gemini, my lady." Gem got back up from his bow and gave her another tip, "But pretend that I'm an old friend, it'll help with the stuttering." Again Gem had to use his witz to help out, since he never stuttered. Gem was good at guessing, but he isn't always right. He always tried to push his luck and see how far he can go. It was one of the ways he liked to do for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]   Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open] EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 pm

The Oshawott started blushing slightly, and fidgeting a tad more. Is it really that obvious? she wondered embarrassedly, however, it was harder to follow Gemini's second piece of advice since while  he had helped her, he also made it seem like her shyness was to apparent, which despite being true, was still an embarrassing thing.

"O...okay....." Ever mumbled slowly, when suddenly her face changed as she remembered, "T-t-that's right, I-I-I n-n-need to g-g-go f-f-find that C-charcoal!" the Oshawott exclaimed as her head swiveled around. "T-t-thanks for the tip by t-t-the way G-g-gemini." she said nodding, wondering where would the Sharpdeo would put the Charcoal, and how on earth would she find it. It wasn't that she didn't know how the Charcoal looked like, she did plenty of research on the item before the trip, but the size of the item was rather small, and she figured that if the snow continued to fall, then should it be on land, the Charcoal would be hidden.

Not to mention if the Sharpedo hid the Charcoal underwater, she didn't want to take the chance of breaking through the ice, and then the water freezing overhead. Even though she was a Water Type, she wasn't really meant to stay underwater for long periods of time, and Ever shuddered, remembering pictures of Pokemon which froze and suffocated to death underwater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]   Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice, Fire, and Rivals [Open]
Page 1 of 1