Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a RP that is based on the Harry Potter books. There will be teachers that I, Ripple, and Jay RP as. I have lots of spells, and I will come up with more. Feel free to PM me an idea and I might consider it. There will be interacting with Canon Characters, but only those that are in your house, or was in for some cases, you can RP as. This will be based in all Houses also, but depends on which house you are in for it.

Plot: The year after Voldemort's death, new students will come into Hogwarts. All the houses will be having parties most of the year. Harry Potter and his friends all decide to be volunteers at Hogwarts.

Quote :
I, SereneLittleRose, give permission for this RP to have more than one thread. These threads will have their titles coloured yellow.

Here's the Bio:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (11 only):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality (So I can choose your character's House):[/b]
[b]Other (Optional):[/b]

My bio:

Last edited by sdds1234 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 am

OK guys.  I'm restarting this whole RP.  If you want to join this again, you must sign up again.  Also, you must stay in here until the very end.  You can have 1 character at first, unless special permission from me.

This is a RP that is based on the Harry Potter books. There will be teachers that only Admins that have joined and myself. I have lots of spells, and I will come up with more. Feel free to PM me an idea and I might consider it.

Plot: The year after Voldemort's death, new students will come into Hogwarts. All the houses will be having parties most of the year.

Bio:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (11 only):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality (So I can choose your character's House):[/b]
[b]Other (Optional):[/b]
My Bio
Name: Sean Teast

Appearance:

Btw, he doesn't have a wolf, and imagine him younger than he really looks.

Check It:

History: Sean was pure-blood, but was always fascinated in muggle things. His dad gave him that. He was always wanting to get into Hogwarts and his dreams came true when he found a letter with the mail. It told him about Hogwarts and what he needed. He then got all his stuff and waited for the summer to end, then went to Hogwarts. (The adventure starts on the train).

Personality: Sean is a smart, brave kid, who always stood up for his stood up for his friends in the neighborhood.

Last edited by Suds on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:59 pm

SereneLittleRose wrote:
Name: Josephine 'Jo' Rosenthal
Appearance: Pale skin and of an average height, Jo isn't too bothered about her appearance. Her brown hair is often left unkempt and her fringe often falls over her eyes, though it is rather thin and is shorter in comparison to Riza's. Josephine has blue eyes that match her sister's.
History: Josephine and Theresa are fraternal twins and so are very close, having spent their entire lives together. They would always stick together, even when things got tough though their personalities did end up very different from each other. Even so, if one of them is ever bullied or made fun of, the other will step up to defend them. Unfortunately the victim often ends up being Riza because of her smaller height. The twins are 'muggle born' but their parents have always planned to be supportive of their education in magic.
Personality: Like Riza, Josephine is a caring individual, though she has always been smarter than her sister. She cares about her sister to the point that she would happily give up herself to protect her. She was however, absolutely ecstatic when she and her sister got the Hogwarts letters and cannot wait to start attending the school. When she thinks of all the things she could learn there she just can't help but grin to herself.
Other: Jo is the older twin by a few minutes.

Name: Theresa 'Riza' Rosenthal
Appearance: Riza is pale skinned, like her sister, though she is much shorter in comparison and is often picked on because of this fact. She has long blonde hair that she always wears down. Her fringe is longer than Jo's and falls from right to left, occasionally partially obscuring her left eye. Riza's eyes are the same shade of blue as Josephine's marking one of the areas where the twins are alike. The twins are 'muggle born' but their parents have always planned to be supportive of their education in magic.
History: Josephine and Theresa are fraternal twins and so are very close, having spent their entire lives together. They would always stick together, even when things got tough though their personalities did end up very different from each other. Even so, if one of them is ever bullied or made fun of, the other will step up to defend them. Unfortunately the victim often ends up being Riza because of her smaller height.
Personality: Theresa is an outgoing individual who has always treasured both her friends and her family. She absolutely hates to argue with people and tends only to get annoyed when someone makes a comment about her height.(Or her house) She is intelligent, like her sister, but somehow common sense seems to constantly elude her.... unless she's trying to break into the Ravenclaw common room. Then her common sense seems to be enough to get past the riddles.
Other: Riza is the younger twin by a few minutes.

Just a side note suds but as I already discussed with you I'm hoping for Jo to be in Ravenclaw nad RIza to be in Hufflepuff ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Double approved! Btw, I gave Jay the permission to have two, just like before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread   Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP - Signup Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2