Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! Empty
PostSubject: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 pm

An Absol wandered over to the request board, her red eyes focused on the jobs pinned to it, looking for one that seemed fairly easy and would make a good impression for a first job. One of them caught her eye;

I couldn't handle the forest alone!
I was defeated by a wild Rattata and now I can't find my way out!

» Client: Budew
» Objective: Rescue Budew
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 200 Poké
» Exploration Points: 10

Blinking, she read it and smiled. She hadn't yet been to the Pecha Forest, but she had already heard guild members talk about the abundance of berries that could be found there. Tsukishiro chuckled to herself, I guess that's how it got it's name.
Using one paw, the Absol pinned the paper to the board. With her second front paw, she unhooked the pin from the paper before sticking it back in a corner of the board so that the board updaters could use it later. With some difficulty, she rolled up the job and tucked it neatly into her explorer's bag. Whilst she was there, she checked that she had her explorer's badge, wonder map and the Reviver Seed that she had found whilst travelling to Grassveil with Izumi. Just in case, she was wearing the Defense Scarf from the same journey and was keeping a Pecha Scarf spare in the bag at the same time.
Tsukishiro sighed as she realised she'd forgotten the silver thorn's she had been hoping to take with her.
"Oh well, I'll use them next time," she muttered to herself. The young explorer was far to eager to get going to double back to grab a few thorns. Grinning to herself, she cheerfully wandered up the short flight of stairs and out of the Guild building, heading towards Pecha Forest.

----------

It didn't take long for Tsukishiro to reach the forest as it was pretty close to the edge of Grassveil. She stood at it's entrance, a determined look on her face.
"Alright then! Here I come!" she grinned, chuckling as she took her first steps into the forest.

Shiro made good progress through the forest, humming to herself to give her a tune to walk with. A rustle soon caught her attention and she froze, turning back to see what the source of the rustling was.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 am

The source of the rustle was currently rummaging through his bag. He was cursing under his breath before he apparently found what he was looking for. With a happy trill he tied his scarf around his neck. He had thought he lost it! After a moment he glanced over his shoulder to find the Absol staring at him. He tilted his head. "Oh hello! Another Pokemon oh goody~" He skipped over to Tsukishiro, happy for some company. Well. He was always happy for company. He liked having someone around to appreciate and adore him. He told the Absol this via diarrhea of the mouth. It seems that his sociable and energetic default setting hadn't changed in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

Shiro blinked and tilted her head slightly. She had half hoped that the rustles would be the Budew she was looking for as she didn't want to leave them out here any more than they had to be.

"Hello..." replied Tsukishiro as the Meowth 'skipped' over to her. She listened to him before chuckling at his personality. He seemed to be quite the fun loving and rambunctious young Pokemon.
"What brings you to the forest anyway?" she asked, her head tilting to the opposite side as she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 am

Keyami grinned before tilting his head to the side now opposite of Tsukishiro's. "Me? Oh I'm here allll the time~" He waved it off. "What I want to know is why an Absol is out gallivanting around in a forest like this one." He spoke in a peculiar way, sometimes sounding like a newly hatched Pokemon and then in the next second sounding like a wise old man. "I mean, Shadowhue seems more fitting for you.." He narrowed his eyes before a figurative light bulb went off in his head. "Ah! An explorer! It must be! Yeeeeeeeee!~" He leaped up and down, making excitable noises.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:39 am

Tsukishiro laughed, "Well, you got that right. I am an explorer... though I'm a fairly new one. This is my first job since I joined Grassveil's guild actually..."
The Absol paused for a moment before continuing, "That reminds me. You don't happen to have seen a Budew around here anywhere have you?"
She asked the question, her head returning to it's normal angle as she did. It seemed like an odd trait that she just tilted it like that every time she asked something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:54 am

Keyami stopped bouncing and scrunched up his face in thought. "Not that I remember.." He announced after a few moments. "However, I, the great Keyami, shall help you on your quest." He inadvertently introduced himself as he stated his request. ..Which wasn't a request at all. More of a command or an announcement. Ah well, he would've had to introduce himself soon enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 am

Shiro blinked, pausing for a moment to do so before she smiled, "Alright then! Thankyou, oh great Keyami!"
She chuckled before she dipped her head slightly in greeting and introduced herself, "I'm Tsukishiro, though most of my friends call me Shiro because it's shorter. Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:24 am

"I think I'll call you PBIT" He beamed at the Absol while, as always, not providing an explanation for the nickname. He picked a random direction and began walking off in said direction. "This way then! With my supreme powers of navigation we'll find the Budew in no time~"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:34 am

"PBIT?" asked Tsukishiro, her head tilting once more, "What does that stand for?"
The Absol padded after the Meowth as he lead the way into the forest. She was lucky that she had found such a helpful ally on her first exploration. Keyami would likely make it much easier to traverse the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:56 am

"Peculiar but interesting thingamabob." Keyami announced with a bright grin and a wink. He continued forwards before frowning. "Huh." He crossed his arms over his chest. "This...is not where I thought we were going." His frown deepened. "Hm. Oh well!~" He continued forward with a shrug, grin replaced on his face.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Tsukishiro laughed as Keyami announced what the acronym meant. "Well.. I guess I'll take that as a compliement," she chuckled, continuing forwards. Shiro stopped as Keyami paused to cross his arms, "What's the matter?" she asked as he shrugged and continued forward.
Shiro remained stood in place for a moment, her head tilted to the side before she sped up a little to catch up to the Meowth. It can't have been that bad then, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Keyami hummed a merry tune as he skipped along. After a moment he turned around (and by some miracle managed not to fall on his butt) and looked at Shiro. "So why are you all alone? All explorers have partners! All of 'em! So where's yours? You can't be all alone." He gave her a curious look. "Oh my.. I hope I haven't offended you..OH I'M SUCH A DISGRACE. I CAN'T EVEN UPHOLD A SIMPLE CONVERSATION! PLEASE. KILL ME NOW. I DON'T DESERVE TO LILIIIIIIVE" Keyami threw himself onto the ground, wailing and rolling about.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Tsukishiro just blinked as Keyami yelled at himself, wailing and over exaggerating the situation.
"It's fine Keyami," she smiled warmly, "I just don't have a partner yet. I've only just sighed up after all."
The Absol grinned, "There's no need to get annoyed with yourself. I probably would have asked if I were you too. But yea.. I only recently came to Grassveil, so I actually don't know very many Pokemon, other than my sister of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Keyami paused in his rolling about and wailing. "Oh!" He said, popping up into the air and landing back on his feet neatly. His sunny disposition was clearly back in place as he beamed at the Absol before continuing. "I'm sure you'll make tons of friends~ I mean, you aren't that bad! You could be AID." He shook his head slowly, a resigned look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 pm

"AID?" she asked, tilting her head once more as she did so. These acronyms were kind of confusing, especially since Keyami seemed to have a lot of them. But Tsukishiro supposed she would get used to it. They weren't that bad after all.
"You like your acronyms don't you," she chuckled, voicing her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!   First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew! Empty

Back to top Go down

First Official Exploration! Rescue Budew!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next