Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Professional rescue[F]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Professional rescue[F] Empty
PostSubject: Professional rescue[F]   Professional rescue[F] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:18 pm

I'm So ashamed of myself running Swimming away and leaving her with those wild pokemon. I was too afraid. Please I want you to rescue my friend, Relicanth. I Want to make sure professionals are doing the job so please only guild members with you.

» Client: Seaking
» Objective:Rescue Relicanth
» Place: Coral Forests
» Restrictions: All pokemon must be members of the guild. no tag alongs.
» Difficulty:F
» Reward:Reviver seed
» Expiration: 1 Month since last attempt or 2 mission failures excluding inactivity.
» Exploration Points:10

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add an expiration date.)
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Professional rescue[F] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professional rescue[F]   Professional rescue[F] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:50 pm

~A paper on the request board seems to have faded to the point of being unreadable. All that remains is the title of the mission. Professional Rescue, a guild member has pulled the mission off the board for restoration. ~

Mission has Expired!
Back to top Go down

Professional rescue[F]
Page 1 of 1