Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] Empty
PostSubject: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 7:26 am

In his search for someone to guard, Tatsu the Honedge was now far away from any town. It might not have seemed like a good place to find a worthy master, but he had a plan. He had heard of the war between the legendaries. Now, it seemed that Pokémon were going here, to Everspring Vale, in an attempt to find a legendary recruit whose power might finally be able to end the war. If someone did come along, he would offer his services to them.

Tatsu was waiting near the entrance. Although ending the war was quite important, he knew it was still unwise to just go in alone, especially with the current situation. Someone else would need to join him before he went deeper into the dungeon. He had brought along a bag with a few items that he had found throughout his travels, including a Bounce Band that he was now wearing. Perhaps an interesting sight - a Honedge with not one, but two, ribbons, but it did serve the practical purpose of protecting him from thrown items. He wasn't sure whether any Pokémon here would actually use them, but he didn't have much else that would be useful to hold, and it was better to be safe than sorry.

[Energy: 19 (free entry for event)]

Last edited by Shield on Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put [Event] in thread title, whoops. So putting that there now.)
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

Poké : 3680

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 3:24 am

Saturn, being the nosy, curious pokemon that he is, heard about some strange goings-on in an area he hadn't explored yet called Everspring Vale. Apparently, various pokemon were flocking to this location for some reason, but he wasn't sure why. He decided to trek there himself and see what was up. With any luck, he might find someone who was willing to delve into the Mystery Dungeon with him. In fact, he was very much hoping that was the case. He didn't much like travelling through such places alone, but none of the other pokemon he knew were available to accompany him.

"Hmmmm....... Wonder what sort of ferals make this place their home?", he wonders aloud as he approaches the entrance. It's then that he spots the Honedge waiting about nearby. Wonder why they haven't gone in yet. Perhaps they're waiting for a friend of theirs to arrive, or something?, he ponders.

He eventually musters up the courage to approach them. "Hello. My name's Saturn. I'm an explorer of sorts, and couldn't help but wonder why you're waiting around outside the Mystery Dungeon. Are you waiting for someone else, or perhaps you're on your way out and are just taking a breather? If it's the latter, would you be so kind as to give me the run-down of the sorts of dangers that lie in this place?", he asks, in a long-winded manner.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 4:38 pm

"I am Tatsumasa, but I haven't gone in yet. I am waiting for another Pokémon to come, as it is not safe to go into a dungeon alone," Tatsu replied, "Do you want to explore this place? If so, we could go together. Although... for what reason are you here?" The Honedge had assumed that whoever was coming here wanted to find the legendary Pokémon, given how important that apparently was. He wanted to confirm that was the case, though - for all he knew, there could be another reason that he didn't know about. He was also curious as to why this Cubone had come alone.
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 4:18 am

"I'm just here to see what's going on here. I had heard about many pokemon gathering here for some reason, and figured I would come and find out myself., he says, checking his mostly-empty bag. Hmmm.... Maybe I should have bought more supplies....., he ponders silently as he stares into the barren confines of his burlap sack. He sees the note his Echo self gave him, remembering what he learned that day. About his parents....

He then looks up at the Honedge next to him, and brightens up a bit, not wanting to freak him out. "Of course! I was actually hoping I'd find someone to explore with, considering this place is so popular at the moment. I'm Saturn, by the way. I'm a Ground type, and I currently know how to swing this Bone Club here, and can shoot fire at enemies, too. I learned that one through a TM, mind you. It's not natural for Cubones to do that."
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 7:47 am

"I believe that the reason many Pokémon are coming here is because of the war between legendary Pokémon. Specifically, it is said that in this dungeon, there is a Pokémon whose power would be enough to end the war if it could be recruited," Tatsu explained, "I wonder if this is really true... We could go in there now and find out. And as for my capabilities, I am a Steel and Ghost type. Besides those physical attacks I can perform as a sword, I can increase my strength with a dance and control my shadow to attack."
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyTue May 04, 2021 4:52 am

Saturn goes wide-eyed at this information. "There's-... There's a war going on?!" He stares into the entrance for a few seconds. "Well, maybe it's for the best that this pokemon awakens and takes a side. At least then the war will end." He looks towards Tatsu, tilting his head to the side. "Why is this war being fought, anyway? What does each side stand for? And is the war taking place here, now that there are so many pokemon gathering here?"

Then, he realizes a potential danger due to this, after thinking on the subject for a few moments. What if we get caught in the crossfire between two opposing forces? If either side wants this powerful pokemon to align with them to win the war, then it's quite likely that there will be skirmishes taking place nearly everywhere we go. We'll have to look out for that, on top of standard ferals...., he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:05 am

So he really doesn't know about the war and its three sides... Odd, given the number of Pokémon whom I have heard talking about it, and how important it's supposed to be, Tatsu thought to himself, Could it really just be a false story? Of course, perhaps he was never in a position to be told about it for some time.

"What I have heard is that there are three legendary Pokémon who are fighting to change the world. One wishes to create a world of darkness and freedom - even now the sky is unnaturally covered - one wishes to bring peace and happiness to the world instead, and one wants to keep the balance between the two sides. Admittedly, I have not yet seen with my own eye if this is true, but many Pokémon are talking about it now. Quite a few are even going all the way here to support the one who is said to keep the balance - Zygarde - obtain a recruit, and perhaps most of all, I do not know about something else that could cause this persistent darkness," Tatsu explained.

(OOC: I'm being a bit vague about the identities of some of the Pokémon because, on the Discord, Solilo has suggested retconning Giratina's involvement to Yveltal instead. So if she goes with that plan, I'll see if I can make it just a bit easier for her - not that it's terribly important here anyway, what with this being for Zygarde and all).

Shield carried out 10 launched of one Everspring Vale :
Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] DS2gXiw , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] OnZbjOw , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] MMgUbQF , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] CgcfqsF , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] Weathe10 , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] G4OjmlE , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] CBvu1Cl , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] WQbLif9 , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] DS2gXiw , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] WAGYeGB
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptySat May 15, 2021 4:32 am

Darkness and freedom? Peace and happiness? One of these sounds clearly more appealing than the other, in my opinion., he thinks. He then looks up towards the darkened sky. "Who would want to live in a world of darkness? Regardless of how free it is?", he ponders aloud. "Well, I suppose it would sound much more appealing if I were a nocturnal pokemon, or a Dark type, maybe."

The finer details of this conflict sort of flew over his head, but one thing was for certain in the Cubone's mind; "The faster this conflict is resolved, the better, as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully this 'Zygarde' individual will pick the better of the two choices, assuming they take a side at all."

[Energy: 24 (free entry due to event)]

southpawXlegacy carried out 10 launched of one Everspring Vale :
Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] L4e98AZ , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] G4OjmlE , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] TBk7xE6 , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] CBvu1Cl , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] ONcRhhi , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] FpGuFAI , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] 8TKxwtd , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] DS2gXiw , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] HW0ywJd , Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] UGNVILz
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyMon May 17, 2021 4:49 am

"Indeed," Tatsu said, "I would certainly prefer a peaceful world myself. But from the way this was being talked about... Zygarde might believe that neither side can completely get what they want, and their attempts to change the world so drastically would both end in disaster. I will admit that I am somewhat confused by this..."

As Tatsu was thinking, he had meant to suggest that they could go inside the dungeon right now to see what was really going on when something else happened. From the deeper parts of the Vale, a Skiddo walked towards the Honedge and Cubone. "Hello!" she said, "I've never seen two Pokémon talk for so long right at the edge..." The Skiddo paused. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to be rude, I was just curious!" she continued.

(OOC: The Skiddo's speech color is #33cc00).
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyTue May 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Saturn didn't much like the implications of disaster ensuing regardless of who wins. "If disaster will come about from either side winning, then maybe it's better if the war never truly ends? I suppose Zygarde might convince both sides to make some compromises, but it sounds like neither side will be satisfied unless the other completely surrenders. I just hope it all ends peacefully...." The scope of the whole situation was too much for the Cubone to wrap his head around, but that didn't stop him from trying. He simply couldn't stop himself from pondering the potential consequences of what Zygarde might do.

The Skiddo coming up to them was a welcome interruption from the rather morbid subject matter they were talking about. "It's fine. We just met, mind you, and were getting to know each other a bit through some light conversation. It's a lot less awkward to travel with someone once you're at least a little familiar with them, y'know?"

The Skiddo takes a moment to make sense of the Cubone's wordy explanation. "Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. I will warn you, though, that many of the ferals around here have been hoarding lots of food and shinies lately, which tends to make them more aggressive. They'll probably assume you're after their stuff!", the Skiddo warns.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyWed May 19, 2021 7:22 pm

"Noted," Tatsu replied to the Skiddo's warning. If they were hoarding things suddenly... something really could be going on. He looked in the direction the Skiddo had come from. There were no other Pokémon he could see, but there actually did seem to be a few items in the area - an Oran Berry plant with one berry on it, a Green Gummi, and some Vile Seeds.

The Skiddo noticed Tatsu looking, and said "You can take the stuff right there. I don't think anyone else has claimed it, and I'm not hungry right now. And who would want Vile Seeds? Yuck!"

"Thank you," Tatsu replied, "Also, I believe that as Vile Seeds reduce the defenses of the consumer, they might be useful to throw if we encounter hostile Pokémon."

The Skiddo nodded, and Tatsu went to put the items in his bag. Meanwhile, the Grass-type asked Saturn "Um... actually, if you two just met... can I come with you as well? We can talk then. I think it might be interesting..."

[Energy: 0]
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyThu May 27, 2021 6:38 am

Saturn smiles at the Skiddo, although it's difficult to tell due to the bone helmet. "Of course you can come with us! I'm sure the trip will be safer with the addition of a third traveller."

Then, he thinks; Maybe I shouldn't speak for the two of us., he wonders. It might come off as a bit rude, especially if Tatsu doesn't agree. And he doesn't want to give such a poor first impression.

"Uh, are you okay with that, too? I didn't mean to be rude."

[Energy: 0]
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyFri May 28, 2021 2:30 am

"It's fine. She can come with us," Tatsu replied. He was fine going with whatever Saturn wanted, and the Skiddo didn't really seem like someone who would be particularly problematic to travel with.

"Thanks, both of you!" the Skiddo said, as the group moved along. Soon though, something odd came into view - it looked like quite a few large trees had fallen down. Upon seeing them, a worried look appeared on the Skiddo's face, but she didn't say anything. Tatsu supposed he could understand the worry, though - what could have caused this?

Had an earthquake or some other kind of natural disaster occurred here? Or something else? Tatsu looked around, but there still didn't seem to be any other Pokémon. One who could have knocked down so many trees would probably have to be very large and powerful, so if it had been a Pokémon, it probably wasn't nearby. He also noticed that there were some Sticks, apparently from the trees, lying near him. He picked them up - having throwing items of his own would be useful.
Back to top Go down
southpawXlegacy

southpawXlegacy

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 7:47 pm

Saturn looked around in awe, at the widespread destruction before him. "Oh...... How terrible...... He begins looking around, driven by morbid curiosity to find out the extent of the damage. "It definitely looks like a war took place- EEP!" As he's searching, a feral Pineco jumps out of its hiding spot beneath a tree and rolls off, away form the group.

"At least it wasn't hostile.....", Saturn says as he continues digging around in the rubble. His efforts are rewarded with a shiny, blue glass orb. "Hmm. I wonder of that Pineco was protecting this? If so, they certainly didn't seem very attached to it. Then again, it would probably be rather difficult for a creature like that to use one of these, or any item, for that matter, considering it has no limbs. Must be really rough...."

"It was probably just hoarding it because it's shiny!", the Skiddo proposes.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 5:52 am

Tatsu noticed Saturn's cry and quickly turned, but soon saw that there was just a Pineco. Fortunately, it didn't attack, but rolled away instead. After that, it seemed that Saturn found an orb and was discussing things with the Skiddo. But meanwhile, the Honedge continued thinking about the scene of destruction...

Pineco can explode, can't they? Tatsu remembered, Could an explosion have done this? Probably not, though - they can be powerful, but probably not this powerful, especially if it's just a Pineco. And then, he remembered something that had just happened - what Saturn had said right before being surprised... "It definitely looks like a war took place..." Could this actually be where legendary Pokémon fought? Or just a story to explain this devastation?

Tatsu continued searching, but did not find much else of interest. "I do wonder whether this could have something to do with the stories about legendary Pokémon, but I have not been able to find more clues in this area. Do you think we should move on?" he asked.

The Skiddo answered, with what seemed, perhaps, like a mix of fear - and excitement? "I'm personally fine with moving on!"

(OOC: I forgot to mention this earlier, but I think it should still be allowed due to this thread being originally created in the appropriate errand season. I'm going to use the anomaly to take the held items [Big Root and Honey] I rolled on this page).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]   Sword and Club vs Titan [Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword and Club vs Titan [Event]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next