Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Standing tall as a Titan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Standing tall as a Titan Empty
PostSubject: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Sorren stood with Chie at the door of the guild master's chambers. He was kinda nervous. He had a speech and everything! He just hoped he could make this moment memorable to Chie. He sighed.

"Uh, Chie, Can you knock? I don't have arms." Sorren said, looking away.

It felt like once he walked through these doors his life would change again. Sorren was ready for that. He steeled himself for what was coming.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 pm

So...this was it. This was the day Chie was going to begin her new life!
She would be in the guild! She would have friends! And she would be with...with HIM!
The Duskull blushed, quickly trying to hide it.
"U-uh yeah! Sorry, I forgot you...nevermind!"
Obviously flustered, the Ghost type raised a spectral arm, the dark matter billowing ominously in some nonexistant wind.
Taking a deep breath, Chie tried to knock at the door, behind which her future would await her.
And...her arm passed right through the material, appearing as if it would have been cut off or something of the sort.
"Hehe...oops."
Retracting her arm again, the Duskull managed to actually knock this time.
The sounds were echoing throughout the entire guild, signifying the beginning of something new.
At least that was what they sounded like to Chie.
From the other side of the door steps were to be heard, drawing nearer and nearer.
Finally the wooden barrier gave way, revealing the quarters of the guildmaster behind them.
"Oh, hello, Sorren! It is wonderful to see you again, dearie! And who is it you have brought with you?"
"I-I am C-Ch-Chie, ma'am. A p-pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 pm

"Uh, right. Hi Ms. Faye. It's been a while hasn't it? Well I would like to add a new member to my team. Chie here wants to join and I Took her on a mission to show her what it's like. Anyway When do you think you could get around to sighning her up?" Sorren asked, feigning a cool demeanor.

It was hard to be axios around Faye though, She just seemed so nice and calm. But at the same time she was probab= a powerhouse that could one hit anything in a 20 kilometer radius. Chie looked nervous as well, though Sorren didn't know how he could tell, it isn't like she had a face to read.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:44 pm

"Oh, that is wondeful, dearies! You know, that I can always make time for you, Sorren! Shall we get started?"
"S-sure I guess.", Chie muttered, a bit overwhelmed by the guildmaster's enthusiasm.
It was incomprehensible to her, how anymon could show that much enthusiasm in daily life. Faye had probably signed up hundreds of teams already, yet she didn't appear to be the least bit bored?
How could that be?
Chie was too embarrassed to ask the Meganium about it.
This was going to be a huge step in her life.
Had she made the right descision?
No, she shouldn't think about this too much.
Enough had happened for the last few days already...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:39 am

"Uh right, If It's alright with you, I would like to give chie her badge myself. I, uh, Prepared a few words... maybe in the form of a speach. hehehe." Sorren laughed nervously. "But mostly this is a big step for both me and Chie. There are some things I would like to say."

Sorren stood before an adventurer who had explored long and far. Sorren stood next to a ghost that had witnessed all she held dear crumble to dust. Now was a time that would forever change both sorren and Chie.

no more hesitation, no more waiting. It's time to set something bigger in motion.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:38 pm

"A wonderful idea, dearie. Here you go.", Faye responded, handing the Torchic the badge.
A smile spread out across the guildmaster's face as she was quite interested in getting to hear what the Torchic had come up with.
Chie meanwhile was blushing bright red and would probably have been fidgeting nervously if such an action would have been possible for members of her species.
She too was interested in what Sorren had to say, but she'd rather not cause a commotion like this.
"Uh, that's alright, there's really no need to do something like this.", she muttered, more to herself than to anyone else.
"Feel free to begin, Sorren.", Faye told the guild member.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:38 pm

Sorren took a breath in. He took the badge with his mouth and set it down. He went over the lines in his head once more, but wasn't satisfied. Sorren had things to say, but he was never the kind of guy who would plan a heartfelt speech.

"I did have some words prepared, but I'm not going to go with them. It's much more important you hear what I have to say, rather then what I had planned to say," Sorren said looking at chie.

"When I first started as a guild member, I had always thought I would be a solo team. I picked the name of a fairy tale as my team name. I've thought a lot about it. But once I started adjusting, I wondered what a team I made would be like.

"I was thinking of mantras, catchphrases, you know the cool stuff. I realise now that that wasn't important. Being a part of a team I can't think about just myself. So I wondered what I would like my team to stand for, what we would stand for.

"It all boils down to what is in the name. Titans. My team works towards gaining strength. A strength that would let us stand before the rest. A force we can use to protect those around us. There are horrors in this world. I have no doubt we will be scarred by them. But there is one thing That I want my team to do that no other team can.

"I want us to stand tall, no matter how many times we get knocked down. I want us to stand tall in the face of evil. To stand tall when we are scared, and when others are scared. Courage. To stand tall, As titans."

Sorren finished his speech, took another breath and took a step forward to get the badge off the ground where he left it. He was happy, for the first time in a long time, He held no fear in his heart, because He could feel the strength of Chei's. Sorren needed friendship, he felt that much stronger if he just had a friend to stand by him.

Sorren's foot slipped. He tripped and started falling towards the ground. He saw a strange white light before falling flat on his face.

The tiny chick had started glowing. His body was completely enveloped by white light. His legs grew longer, his body grew bigger. his stubby wings grew out to be long arms. The glowing slowly faded, showing the torchic was now a combusken.

"OW!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:04 am

Hearing the Torchic's heartfelt speech the Duskull almost began to cry.
She would probably have used other terms to describe her goals, but there was no doubt, that the Fire type had put all his belief into this conviction.
"Sorren, I-I don't know, what to say. This is all so..."
Degenerating into inintellegible mumbling, Chie was blushing more brightly than ever before, obviously at a complete loss for words.
She had never believed for Sorren to be a Pokémon of big speeches, but it seemed that she had been mistaken. Now what was she supposed to do? Should she hold a speech herself in response?
The tension in the air was getting unbearable.

But then all of a sudden everything changed.
Suddenly Sorren was lying on the ground, looking...differently.

"Sorren...you..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:32 am

"Yeah I know, I ruined the moment." Sorren said, still laying down on the ground. "I think I hit my head."

Sorren was not feeling normal. Not bad, just strange. his wings felt rather heavy, an his legs felt kinda weird. He tried to jump back upright, but just managed to make an awkward flop on the ground. huh. That was definitely weird. his sense of balance was all screwed.

"Uh, I may need some help getting up." Sorren said, struggling on the floor
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:52 am

"N-no, it's not that. Uh...how do I explain this...just look at yourself."
Sorren would hopefully understand what she was talking about soon enough.
For now though there were other things that had to be taken care of.
Extending a spectral appendage towards the fallen partner, Chie intended to help him up again.
Maybe he would realize how much he had changed then.
In any case she didn't want for the embarassing moment to linger any longer as it probably was a rather unpleasant experience not only for her but for the Combusken as well.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:10 am

With Chie's help, Sorren got on his feet. He wobbled for a second before steadying. he turned his head around, making sure everything was in order. He noticed he was much closer to eye level with Faye. His wings flopped around, he tried to pull them into his sides, but the joints didn't seem to work the same.

Sorren extended a wing to look at it. it was yellow, with three long claws at the end. he looked down. he was the same shade of yellow down to his waist, where he was orange. he extended a leg, it had grown long, but stayed much the same besides that fact. he almost lost his balence before setting the leg down again.

"Huh. I've evolved. " Sorren said emotionless. "I feel like I should be panicking. I usually would panic. That's odd."

Sorren should feel scared, or be freaked out by the sudden transformation, and maybe he was. However He just didn't feel it the same way. It felt like a terrible wait had been lifted from his shoulders. It felt like it did when he was with Shara, when he felt completely safe. He hadn't felt this way in a long time.

{Alternate line: 'I should be panicking, but not in a disco kind of way'}
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:19 am

"Uh, are you all right? You are acting strangely, Sorren.", the Duskull spoke, confused by the sudden change in the Fire type's attitude.
He definitely had not been like this when they had met and neither had he shown such calm when dealing with what supposedly had been his worst nightmares.
Was this just a passing phase or would he be acting like this forever now?
The Ghost type was not sure, which option she would prefer.
In any case they had other things to tend to right now - Chie had still not been given her badge and without it she was not a true member of the team.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:39 am

"Yeah, I think I'm fine. Just calmer than usual. Bet I looked prety stupid, evolving from making a face plant. Well let's finish this thing." Sorren said, smiling.

He bent down to pick up the badge he had left on the floor. It was much further away now. Sorren would have to get used to being taller. He opened his mouth to pick up the badge, before remembering he had arms.

Putting one hand on the badge, sorren tried curling the claws inward, all this accomplished was making the badge slip out of his grasp. He tried again with both arms and after several attempts got it help awkwardly between two clawed appendages.

"AHEM. Chie," Sorren said, clearing his throat. he noticed his voice was slightly lower pitched, he pushed the thought away for the time being. "I haven't known you long, But We have seen each others darkest nightmares. I have seen the world through your eyes. No one lives forever, but everyone lives long enough to make a difference. Welcome to the team, Partner."

Sorren smiled wide, extending his arms out towards the ghost. He made sure that she grabbed hold of the badge before letting it go. He wasn't too sure about his new body, he would need to get used to it. The more important thing right now was to get chie situated.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:44 pm

As awkward as the situation may have been, seeing Sorren struggle with his new form elicited a small chuckle from the Ghost type. Would she be faced with the same problems once she evolved?
No, this was not the time to think about matters like these.
This was the time to form a new bond.
Carefully she took the small piece of metal out of the Fire type's claw.
It was cold and hard. It was a simple piece of metal.
And yet it felt warmer than anything Chie had ever felt before.
"I am happy to serve under you...leader."
A new chapter of hr life had just begun.
Now she could no longer hide from her problems.
Would Chie win the battle against her inner demons?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:13 pm

"Alright then. I have a few ideas for how We are going to move forward, but Evolving kinda put a wrench in that. If you want to move into the guild I'll show you the room, you're probably going to spend some time in there anyway." Sorren said, he turned to Faye. "Guild master, If you could get chie the other items So we can finish this up, I'd appreciate it."

Sorren flexed his muscles and worked on adjusting his balance. As far as he knew, instincts should help, but they just weren't kicking in. Then again sorren was never the type to rely on instinct. It took him a while to figure out that his arms affected his center of gravity. He did a couple of test kicks to see how his new legs functioned.

He almost fell over because he wasn't ready for that speed. he tried again, two kicks in rapid succession, and then once more. This time there was a white glow as one foot extended and retracted twice rapidly. huh. Sorren knew double kick. that would be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing tall as a Titan   Standing tall as a Titan Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing tall as a Titan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next