Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tales of Symphonia RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, this is the Tales of Symphonia RP. Welcome to what I call the world of Tetha'anti. Whatever the world is called in the games. Anyways-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TALES OF SYMPHONIA IS? GO GOOGLE IT. NOW. Anyways, Character Bio Template.

Name:
Race: (Half-angel, half-elf, human, half-summon spirit)
Class: (Merchant, Bad guy, Mage, Healer, Warrior, Summoner)

Preferred type of Weapon: (Sword, Staff, Paddleball, Bow and Arrow, Dagger, Chakram, the like. Paddleball has actually happened before.)
Appearence: Description or photo.
History: Secret royalty? Poorest pauper? You decide.

CHARACTERS
ME:
Spoiler:

Leaf
Spoiler:

Drawr

Spoiler:

Last edited by bangbronze on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 pm

"Drat." Eira's eyes narrowed as she glared at the fiery wall. There was no way they could back down from this, even if they had a choice. Something had to be done. "Maybe I can be of assistance." She suggested, stepping forward despite Kienna telling her to get back. "If I put enough effort into it, I should be able to lower the temperature of parts of the firewall enough for us to step through it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 am

"And... Done sahs"
"Okay, we're not what's up ahead so let's all proceed with cau-"
"Chaaaarge! Show no mercy!". The lanky guard drew his sword from its sheath and ran into the tunnel, branzing his blade in front of him, followed by the other guard and the old mage (who ran surprising fast for his age).
With a sigh Miles trotted after them at a walking pace, watching their figures disappear further into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm

"Too late. They're through the wall, so lets blow his icicle stand!" With that, she summoned enough water to sweep them all off their feet, and put out the fire. "Anyways, let's get going!" But as thy got through, the water flew into another wall, and swept all the guards out of the caves. The lake collapsed back into position as the waters receded to fill the cave right up to that wall where the fire had been. "Well, they won't be getting into this cave anytime soon. By the way, I broke that ice path into little chunks, so Lake Sinoa will have some icecubes in it for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Symphonia RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4