Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tales of Symphonia RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, this is the Tales of Symphonia RP. Welcome to what I call the world of Tetha'anti. Whatever the world is called in the games. Anyways-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TALES OF SYMPHONIA IS? GO GOOGLE IT. NOW. Anyways, Character Bio Template.

Name:
Race: (Half-angel, half-elf, human, half-summon spirit)
Class: (Merchant, Bad guy, Mage, Healer, Warrior, Summoner)

Preferred type of Weapon: (Sword, Staff, Paddleball, Bow and Arrow, Dagger, Chakram, the like. Paddleball has actually happened before.)
Appearence: Description or photo.
History: Secret royalty? Poorest pauper? You decide.

CHARACTERS
ME:
Spoiler:

Leaf
Spoiler:

Drawr

Spoiler:

Last edited by bangbronze on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 am

Having gotten her goods, Eira headed for her makeshift tent in the fields just outside of Luin. Of course, she could have just saved money and gotten food from killing monsters, but she rarely got the oppertunity to eat fresh marked food, and therefore gladly gave up some of her new"found" money to buy some. There was no way she was gonna steal from the shop keepers, after all, they were just honest people trying to make a living! Settling down beneath the animal hide that made the roof of her tent, she started to cut the tuna in filets, freezing what she wasn't going to immediately eat. "Time to feast."

Though the taste of fresh, raw tuna (she was unable to heat it for obvious reasons) was mesmerising, Eira couldn't help but keep a weary eye at the road to Luin, in case someone else with bluish skin would happen to show up. And to her surprise, a young girl with blue skin and a polearm exited the city. Nearly choking on the fish, Eira packed up as fast as she could and began following her. It wasn't every day she got the the chance to potentially meet another half-spirit, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 am

The day was calm, quiet, almost like every other day of the week. This was normal. Nothing much happened in the city of Luin. Until...
"Hey! Soldier!" Miles turned instinctively, standing at attention.
The other guard slowed down with a huff.
"Private property was apprehended in the form of a wallet. Leave your post immediately and check the perimeter. We can't let the perpetrator escape the city limits."
"Yes sir!" Miles yelled, giving a traditional salute before rushing off to do his new task.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Kienna looked up when another girl approached. She was sure that this was the girl involved in the blue skin conversation. She cocked her head, hearing some shouting about someone stealing a wallet and checking the perimeter of the city. "Well then. They're checking the perimeter of the city about someome stealing a wallet. If we leave now, we can miss them. Wanna come to Lake Sinoa with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:37 pm

"...Was it that obvious?" Eira replied, referring to her pilfering of the wallet. Her ears twitched as she heard some guards approaching them. "Yeah, we'd better scram unless we want those guards to catch us. Especially since you don't appear to have done anything bad and it would be terrible if I put you in trouble, as well. Just a sec." she placed the now half-full wallet on the road in plain sight. She had taken what she needed from it, and taking everything would just be rude, even if she was a thief. "Hopefully it will make its way back to its owner. Now let's go, miss...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 am

As Miles scanned the outskirts of the city he thought he saw some people in the distance heading away from the town. Maybe they'd have some helpful information.
"Hey!" He waved for them to halt and started to move at a quicker jog.
"Wait a sec-" He paused as he saw something lying on the ground. A wallet. Probably the one the guy was looking for.
He stopped to pick it up, skimming through its contents before looking back at the two strangers in the distance. There was a slightly mystified look on his face, hidden by his helmet visor.
"Hmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 am

When they arrived at Lake Sinoa, Kienna sighed. "Whew...That was a close one. And yes, it was kind of obvious. You went strait for the outer edge of town with a wallet that obviously wasn't your own. And... Well, barely blue skin, raw fish, fangs.... Obviously you're a half-spirit. By the way, you might want to pul your scarf up again before you freak anyone else." With that she took off her polearm, skirt and tank top, revealing her swimsuit. She dove into the lake, coming up with her hair completely dry and floating on the water. "Why don't you come in? The water is amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:56 pm

"Nice deduction, but the fangs actually run in the family." Eira shrugged, pulling up her scarf. "They just grew a little after I...became a half-spirit..." her speech started to fade a little. Her origin was a touchy subject, one she preferred not to take up. "Anyway, are you sure you're okay with hanging out with a thief, even if she is a fellow half-spirit? Granted, I have a code of courtesy, but the knights don't really seem to care about that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 am

Miles was still pining over the wallet when the guard ran up to him.
"Soldier! Report! What did you find?"
Miles saluted again as the other man approached.
"I found the wallet sir.". Holding it out for the guard to snatch it back. The guard rifled through it, there was a visible frown starting to appear on his face.
"That vandal... Took my money."
"But sir, he only took ha-"
"This is a monstrosity! A disgrace to the law."
"Yes it is sir!". Miles said instinctively, though with less gusto than he usually had.
"I'll alert the other guards. In the meantime, go see if you can see if you can find out anymore about who did this. I got a tip that the person was blue... Whatever that means... But we can't have people running around stealing money....(especially from me). You got that!?"
"Yes sir.". Miles gave another salute before jogging back into town. Hmm. Blue person... Didn't he someone like that at the market? Should probably go and check it out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

"Yeah. Don't worry. Theives don't bug me, i've only got enough money to support myself, and barely at that. My swimming not only is exercise and fun, but there's a cave here, so wierd....Apperently it comes out at the Tower of Mana. Wanna check it out? It's underwater but with me that's no problem." She solidified the water under her feet and brought it up so she was walking on water.

)OOC: Stupid ToSDotNW, its only got nine chapters and one of the m is the END OF THE GAME SO STUPID
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:15 pm

"In that case, it's nice to meet you, mini Undine...if you don't mind me calling you that. Also, nice magic use there!" Eira commented on the solidified water. "Don't hesitate to ask me for help in keeping the water solid, though. The sheer amount probably makes it hard to hold for long, right?" she offered, following Kienna on the newly created path. "Oh, I almost forgot. Since it seems like we're becoming friends, I should probably just cut to the chase and introduce myself. Name's Eira Mercury." she grinned. "A cave, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 pm

At the market a few minutes later...

"Excuse me ma'am." Miles said to the shopkeeper. He had taken off his helmet and put it in his inventory (^_^).

Tip #27 in the Luin guard handbook: When questioning a citizen, appear friendly, there is a highly probability they will give more useful information when you portray this attitude. If no useful information is gained, look elsewhere or use intimidation (see intimidation on pg. 67).

"Yes, what is it?" The woman was handling another customer as she spoke to Miles.
"Did you happen to see a blue skinned woman today?"
"I saw many customer today. But maybe..." She paused to think. "There was one this morning. Blue skin. Carrying a polearm. Not sure where she headed though. Why do you ask? Is she in trouble?"
Miles took a mental note of the polearm before answering her question.
"Err. No ma'am, just a routine... civilian check." He saluted. 'Thank you for your service." And walked away.

Rule #1: Don't disrupt the public unless a dire emergency occurs. They should be the last to know...

(OoC: Big brother reference... i think. ^_^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 am

"Eh, no. My name is Kienna, nice to meet you Eira. Anyways, it's not that hard. I've had lots of time to practice anyways. Oh, and we'll be going underwater, just so you know." She walked on.

When they reached the cave, Kienna looked at Eira. "Now we'll be in the cave, so the water will turn into....Uh...A tunnel, almost. You probably won't be able to see much, so follow me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 pm

"Likewise." Eira nodded, admiring the water as it calmly flowed around them. "Seriously, though, this is pretty amazing, even for a half-spirit. And for you to be able to do this at your age...you've got some serious talent." she commented, instinctively freezing some water that floated towards her.

The sudden shift from water to stone under Eira's bare feet made her jump a little as she entered the cave. "Yeah, it's pretty dark here. It's okay, though. I'm pretty good at navigating through sensing heat...or lack thereof." she replied, the cold, damp walls taking shape in her mind. "Say, where does this tunnel lead to, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 am

Okay... So, from the intel Miles has gathered so far. The person in question is s blue skinned girl, carrying a polearm and after questioning more people had recently left heading towards Lake Sinoa. It's probably worth looking into...
And after informing the higher ranked guard of his leads and intentions Miles prompty left the town towards the direction of the lake, lance resting on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:57 pm

"It just leads to the old Tower of Mana. But I've heard there's some kind of treasure down here, like a big diamond or something like that. But I'm the only one who can really get down here. And I can say that there is nothing of interest if you follow the tunnel. So we aren't." Kienna snapped her fingers, and a monster came racing out of a little entrance. It was a black wolf wearing a valvet cloak. "Meet my best friend, Wiluite."

(Wiluite was one of the first monsters I got in ToS:DotNW. Level 100 Fenrirs are epic, I will tell you now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Symphonia RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next