Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tales of Symphonia RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, this is the Tales of Symphonia RP. Welcome to what I call the world of Tetha'anti. Whatever the world is called in the games. Anyways-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TALES OF SYMPHONIA IS? GO GOOGLE IT. NOW. Anyways, Character Bio Template.

Name:
Race: (Half-angel, half-elf, human, half-summon spirit)
Class: (Merchant, Bad guy, Mage, Healer, Warrior, Summoner)

Preferred type of Weapon: (Sword, Staff, Paddleball, Bow and Arrow, Dagger, Chakram, the like. Paddleball has actually happened before.)
Appearence: Description or photo.
History: Secret royalty? Poorest pauper? You decide.

CHARACTERS
ME:
Spoiler:

Leaf
Spoiler:

Drawr

Spoiler:

Last edited by bangbronze on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 pm

"You sure you wanna lead a thief to a treasure hoard?" Eira joked. As tempting as it sounded, snatching that treasure would be in violation with her code. Suddenly, the walking came to a stop. Before she could ask why, Kienna snapped her fingers, the sound making a small echo. As if by command, a black wolf leapet out of a small entrance. While Eira's first reaction was to reach for her daggers, she calmed down when Kienna introduced her to the creature. "Why hello there, Wiluite!" she smiled, kneeling down. "Does he mind if I pet him? ...Or her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 pm

"W-what?! It's frozen!" Miles gaped at the semi frozen over lake. He took a minute to collect his thoughts.
It was most likely that one of the two individuals he saw earlier did this. Which means one of them is a powerful magic arte user. Or both could be.
He examined the magic made walkway that led down into the lake. It seemed safe enough to walk on. He'd have to proceed with caution though.
And with that, he made his way into the depths of the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:16 am

Kienna looked around. "Someone's coming! I must have forgotten to collapse the path behind us. Ah, well. Too late now. He'll be down here in about... Now!" She willed the water the person above was walking on to burst into tendrils and wrap around the person above, dragging him down into the tunnel where she and Eira stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:44 am

"I knew something felt off..." Eira muttered, reaching for her daggers. Depending on what sort of person the vortex woud reveal, she would be ready to defend herself and Kienna, in the unlikely event that the latter would need it. Sure, she had proven her strength as a half-spirit, but she was still younger than her, and thus a target for her big sister instincts. "If it comes down to a battle, leave the melee to me." she stepped in front of her, daggers unsheathed. "I'm not gonna let you take the hits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 am

"Hey!". Miles growled in alarm. One second he was on 'solid' ground, the next thing he knew he was being dragged deeper into the tunnel.
This was technically aiding him in the direction he wanted to continue in, but at a clear disadvantage...
After a few attempts he managed to get an arm free and grab his lance.
And through the two slits in his helmet he saw two figures ahead of him. Two... women? Both with blue skin. At least he had his culprit(s). Which was... A good and bad thing...at the moment.
Just keep a cool head, and you'll come out on top. Come on, you've read it in the books a million times. What's the first thing you say to a culprit?
"You two! By order of the Guards of Luin I demand you drop your weapons!"

Last edited by Drawr on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:37 pm

(Blue hair? Where did that one come from? And folkers, I updated my bio but forgot to say that she's 22.)

"Right now, sir, I'm not too impressed with the Gaurds of Luin. Now they just sent a guard looking for my friend here and I, and just before I brought you down you were STALKING US. For another thing, the Gaurds of Luin are a branch of the Tethe'Allan Royal Army, and furthermore, I am not holding a weapon nor threatening you with one. I am simply wondering why in Neivelheim are you following us!" With that, the water holding Miles erupted again, pulling his lance out of his hands and into the seath alongside Kienna's polearm. "I'm sorry to have to take your weapon, but that's just what you would have done to us, is it not? I'll give it back to you after we leave the tunnels and aren't so close and able to attack each other. Anyways, the three of us can handle any little Polwigle or Imp." She indicated Wiluite, and then said, " Eira, Wiluite is a boy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:33 pm

"I agree with Kienna, stalking us like this seems lind of fishy." Eira replied, keeping her guard up. "Also, even a thief like me has her standards. One of them being going on the offensive with no reason. I won't attack if you don't attack us. Deal?" though she sheathed her knives, her guard was still up. She could never know what he might pull, even without his weapons. "By the way, I only steal what's necessary, and only from people who can afford to part with a a few pieces of gald. I am not saying that what I'm doing is right, but certain events have left me with no other choice if I want me and my family to eat."

(I'm not sure if I mentioned that Eira still sends money to her family)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:13 pm

(Sorry sorry, I meant skin >_<)

"It's not stalking if it's a pursuit.". Miles retorted. "This women.". Nodding his head towards Eira.
"Has been identified as a criminal and must pay for her crimes.".
He glared at Eira through his helmet.
"I drew my weapon because your friend used her artes. And the fact is, yes, what you are doing is wrong. It doesn't matter if you stole from a beggar on the street or a rich merchant. If crimes were based on people's justifications and not their actions what kind of world would we live in? My orders are black and white. You committed a crime, I must bring you in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 pm

"Eira!" Kienna whispered. "If I make a wall could you freeze it solid? He doesn't know where the tunnel leads. Come on!" With that, Kienna willed the water into a wall as thick as those of the cave, Making sure there were steps into the cave behind it. As soon as the wall was frozen, she could use her light magic to create a diversion...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 pm

"If only it had been that easy, I would have turned myself in long ago." Eira replied, freezing the wall once it was up. She was right in having no choice, there weren't many employers who would risk keeping someone who could freeze anything at any given moment. "I'm sorry, I really am. After you, Kienna!" she exclaimed, ready to bolt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 am

"What? Hey!" As the ice solidified, it obscured his vision of anything on the other side of the wall. Shoot... His commander wasn't gonna like this...
"Things would be a lot easier for you if you just turned yourself in!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:22 pm

"NOT HAPPENING!" Just before the wall was frozen, Kienna tossed the lance through. She guided Eira through the tunnels until they reached the final room. The room where there was the odd thing, where there was rumored to be a great treasure. There was somethingthere that wasn't before. Kienna grabbed the polearm, swinging it into her hands and out of the sheath. "How did this get here...?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 pm

With a frown on her face, Eira followed the seemingly younger, yet also seemingly older half-spirit down the cave. Kienna was lucky to draw hew powers from vital and welcoming water, instead of cold, unforgiving ice. This was probably the reason she didn't have to resort to thievery, unlike her who had tried, and failed some jobs due to the aforementioned ice powers. Determined to think of something else, she looked in front of her, seeing an end in the distance. They couldn't be far now! Suddenly, they stopped. The walls were much closer now, folding across what appeared to be the final room. Once again, something felt a little off, though. "Not to criticise your sense of direction, but...are you sure this is the right room?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Miles picked him his lance.
"Well... Guess the best thing to do now is-"
"Sir Miles!". Miles turne around to find a group of three guards and an old Mage approach him.
"-report back? Hey, what are you guys doing here?". The one in the lead, a skinny and tall man who's helment was too big for him approached him.
"The commander ordered us to help you in the pursuit."
"Look, it's just a stolen wallet, I don't think I ne-"
"He insisted.".
Miles sighed.
"Well if you want to make yourself useful then I suggest helping me find a way through this wall.".
That's when the Mage, an old man with a slight hunchback wearing a black robe walked up to the ice wall.
"Ah gots it sah. We'll be on tha other side in no tahm.".
Miles crossed his arms and watched.
"Hopefully..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm

(That final room is at least 10 metres or 30 feet circular, right?)

There was a huge wall of fire blocking the way and all sight through to the alter-like object on the middle of the room. "Eira, get back. Now. There's no way to get through it unless I summon water but that would reveal our path... We could make another small barrier to block them... But I don't see any other way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia RP   Tales of Symphonia RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Symphonia RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next