Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo Empty
PostSubject: Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo   Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:37 am

'ello! Thought I'd throw out a little post here to test the waters. I'll be including some potential thread hooks for each character/a short summary of what they're like. I'll be aiming to keep this updated, so don't worry about how much time it's been since I first posted it! Feel free to drop a message here or PM me from the site's Discord if, by chance, you might be interested in working out some ideas with me.

Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo Ralts

Phosphor's a guild member of Team Daybreak. He doesn't consider himself very intelligent, more of a dumb brute (though he does have a knack for thinking on his feet in battles and frankly doesn't give himself enough credit). Due to being involved in some criminal activity before he was old enough to know better, he doesn't have much trust in his own moral compass, usually basing what he does off of what's legal, instead of trusting his own sense of what's right. Not really as tough as he thinks he is and kind of a sucker towards anyone in trouble.

- Since he's very lawful-aligned, dropping him into a more morally grey situation might be fun?
- If you'd be interested in a guild mission from Grassveil, I'd be able to scoop one up (said mission would have to be F rank because he's a noob), and I'd be more than okay with splitting the rewards.
- He's also very easily drawn in by money, because he's trying to raise enough to help his sister move into Grassveil with him.

Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo Snivy

Stella is a spoiled brat. She thinks she's entitled to everything and takes the suggestion otherwise badly. She's more cynical than she seems to be on the surface, and wants to get powerful because she thinks the world is run by the strong. She isn't incapable of realizing when she goes too far, though, and she isn't exactly out to hurt anyone's feelings. She's also a guild member of Aileron, and probably the worst guild member ever.

She'll get better someday, I swear.

- Similar to Phosphor, she can snag F-ranked Aileron missions.
- Generally, anyone who would troll her/try to convince her she's not so great after all would be a fun thread partner, aha.
- She is, in some cruel twist of irony, the only character I'm roleplaying right now who's actually able go to the event zone and try to fight Regigigas. If anyone might want to make an event thread, she's a candidate for that!
- Her more sympathetic side comes out when people are in emotional distress, if that might be a side you'd be more interested in seeing from her.

Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo Salandit

Evelyn is an outlaw currently trapped in the area around Grima, so any threads she enters would have to be around that area. She's resigned and cynical, if surprisingly upbeat for her grim worldview. She's also got herself stuck working for a mafia. She figures them's the breaks sometimes, and she's trying to scrape together cash to move out of Grima.

- She's not above trying to rob someone to get the cash she needs to get out of Grima, so your character could be the victim of an attempted robbery? She's not above some pretty dirty tricks to do so, like pretending there's someone who needs rescuing in Venen Gulch while waiting for the poisonous smog to weaken her target enough before she strikes.
- She also tends to be... kind of soft towards more innocent/naive pokemon, because they remind her of her friend Rui.
- Like Phosphor, she's also pretty easily lured in by promise of money, but she's a fair bit more cautious. And also less bound by the law when she takes up odd jobs. Easy come and easy go in Grima, right?
- Generally, anything that would give me the chance to explore her pretty bleak worldview would be fun.

Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo Porygon

This is Tec! He's a Windrose Scout, and naturally a bit curious, so I can justify him in pretty much any dungeon he can reach. He's also pretty much a robot, in the very, very, very, very early stages of developing personality/emotions.

- I want to put him in a situation where he's fumbling his way through something more artsy, like a play or an art gallery.
- He gets distracted by treasure very easily, though what he classifies as treasure tends to... differ from your standard pokemon. Say, a tree that got struck by lightning or an oddly shaped berry. Which is to say that he might inform someone that he's searching for 'treasure' and/or 'new discoveries' for it to wind up being something like that.
- He also tends to follow orders, which might open some plot hooks? He isn't very good at doing anything bad, though, because something like 'hey, stop that' counts as a new order which would overwrite the old one.

You might have noticed Robin's missing. Don't worry, she'll be back eventually.

But regardless, thank for you reading, and feel free to get in touch if you'd be interested in a thread or two!
Back to top Go down

Thread Hunt 2: Electric Boogaloo
Page 1 of 1