Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeycomb

Honeycomb

Poké : 0

Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number Empty
PostSubject: Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number   Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 7:06 am

Hello everybody!

I am not really sure what to put here because I am really bad at introductions but I am excited and looking forward to starting here. I will be making a character in the near future (not sure when exactly as I will be pretty busy with exams...... fun stuff). After this semester is over I plan on being pretty active.

Also, yes bees are cool, however, that is not the reason for my name.......... in all honesty I was trying to think of a username and then I started thinking about cereal because I got hungry and then the Honeycomb cereal popped up in my head and that is how I arrived here with this username.... in case anybody was curious... probably not.... but I just thought I would share.....

Can't wait to work with you guys on some cool plot lines :)
Back to top Go down
Scypho

Scypho

Poké : 3454

Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number   Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Welcome aboard!

Exams suck, but it'll be fun to have you around when you've got more time on your hands.

Can't complain on your choice of name, really. Mine's just short for Scyphozoan, a more scientific way to say jellyfish. That's pretty silly to begin with. And if you look up the etymology for scyphozoan, the 'scypho' part originates from the Greek word for 'cup'. I'm basically named Cup. How horrible.

Either way, I'll be looking forward to see what kind of character you'll come up with, and potentially roleplay with you one day ^^
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number   Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 6:19 am

Hey, Honeycomb is as good a name as any other. I like honeycomb. It's nice. You seem like a nice person. I would be interested in roleplaying with you when you have things sorted out. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
HulkingElf

HulkingElf

Poké : 540

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number   Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:26 pm

ive always been good at tests so exams never bothered me, homework, projects and essays were my downfall prettymuch any work i had to do outside the classroom. lmao

anyways Plot is fun RP is fun lets get along COMB of the HONEY

X D
Back to top Go down
Honeycomb

Honeycomb

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number   Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:49 am

Thanks everyone! Feel free to PM me after I get my character made and we can figure out threads together :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number   Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! My name is Elder Pr- wait not gonna do that, a simple hi is probably good enough and doesn't require a musical number
Page 1 of 1