Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? Empty
PostSubject: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:16 am

I tried to look to see if this question was already answered, but nothing came up for it in the Search menu, so I'm just gonna ask it myself.

In the Pokemon games, 25 Pokemon can only evolve through trading. Some require an item, some must be at a mid-evolved state, and in the case of Karrablast and Shelmet, they need to be traded with each other.

I'm curious as to how the RP stands at how these characters evolve, as a few, such as Feebas, Karrablast, Shelmet, Pumpkaboo, and Phantump, could start off evolved since they have no natural way of evolving into their next form.
While ones requiring items, such as Rhydon, Electabuzz, and Dusclops, could treat their items as evolution stones.
Plus the ones who need to be traded after reaching a natural evolution, such as Kadabra, Graveler, and Boldore. Would they simply need to level up a bit more to evolve?

This just came up as I was writing down some planned characters for the future and I remembered how Feebas needs to be traded to evolve.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Um...Link Box...like in the games xD
Feebas just needs a beauty scarf, and shelment and Karrablast need to both be near each other with a link box
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:17 pm

What Blue said, only that it is a Link Cable.
Pokemon using Trading to evolve just have to use a Link Cable and whatever else they need to eveolve.
As for Shelmet and Karrablast, we had decided that they need a Link Cable each and had to RP in the same thread I think.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Oh? And where can one find a Link Cable or Beauty Scarf (does Feebas need both?)? I assume it's easy since Laurel's Milotoc is only level 7.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:11 pm

You only need Beauty Scarf for Milotic you find them in Misty Mire, but it might not last long since energy system is almost complete.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Mother of god T.T why couldn't you be focusing on posting instead of the system?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:03 pm

So you're asking me to NOT finish something that was announced almost four months ago and post in a topic that was posted in 23 minutes ago by me AND so you can get what you want as I am also searching desperately for certain items like you AS I work on the system.

You want me to NOT work on something that would IMPROVE the site. Nice suggestion there! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Oi, I'm playing, no need to be so mean about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?   How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?
Page 1 of 1