Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I require your expertise [F]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I require your expertise [F] Empty
PostSubject: I require your expertise [F]   I require your expertise [F] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:20 pm

I am a scientist attempting to find alternatives to the Pecha Berry, but to do this, I require a specific gray pecha berry I saw in my previous trek in the forest. Contrary to what you may believe, this is not a rotten Pecha Berry, but an entirely new type of Pecha Berry formed by mutations caused by-
I suppose I should stop there. If you wish, I could go into more detail when giving you your reward, but appears to be a word limit on th-

» Client: Snivy
» Objective: Find the unique(?) Gray Pecha Berry
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 Poke
» Exploration Points: 10 EP

EXTRA: The Gray Pecha Berry is an EXTREMELY RARE item.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

I require your expertise [F] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I require your expertise [F]   I require your expertise [F] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:58 am

Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

I require your expertise [F]
Page 1 of 1