Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back to School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

Back to School - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Back to School   Back to School - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Osiris didn't think there was ever a time when the streets of Grassveil weren't busy.

Having been born and raised in Grassveil, he'd spent much of his early childhood slithering all over the place at every given opportunity. The dratini was confident enough to make the claim that he knew his hometown like the back of his tail, and he definitely moved like it. He waded his way through the streets, snaking through the legs of much taller and larger pokemon, dragging behind him an empty leather satchel affixed to his neck by a strap.

"Excuse me—pardon me—comin' through~," he called out absently, his first stop of the day clear in his mind. That stuffy old book store that his mom used to drag him into when he was little.

Usually, he spent his time reading at home or playing with his friends, or occasionally working up the nerve to explore one of the forests surrounding Grassveil. It wasn't so, today; Osiris had an actual, bonafide errand to run. Classes at Peak had just started, and while Osiris had attended his first one already—his instant favorite, Countering—he had preparations to make for the second. School supplies, essentially. His second major was Essential Skills, so he figured it was probably a good idea to show up to class with at least the ability to take notes.

He didn't know what he specifically needed, but as he lived in town, he could afford to just get a few things and pick up others as he needed them. Today's list was simple - some writing utensils, some paper, and whatever else jumped out at him while he was out.

The dratini came to a reluctant stop at his destination, a decrepit, sad little structure with a sign out front reading Grassveil, Used Books and Other Goods. He heaved a long-suffering sigh before steeling himself and slithering through the open door, resigned to his fate.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:14 am

"No sweat," the dratini replied, as cool as a cucumber. "Come on, let's head to my room."

Osiris lead the two of them back into the house and straight into his bedroom, totally at ease with letting the jigglypuff back into his house and into his space. It truly was second nature to him - he'd had a lot of friends stay over, so doubtless his mom would be okay with it, and if Alki said her sister was as well, then it was just that simple. Once in his own bedroom, he went rummaging through one of his drawers before pulling out a blanket. From there, he fetched an extra pillow from his own bed and dropped it next to the blanket.

"You can have my bed if you want," Iris offered, stretching out slightly. "I don't really need a lot of space, since I'm small and stuff, and I can just wrap myself up in this blanket. Comfy enough."
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 1:01 am

Alki followed the Dratini back inside, still quite unsure of what to make of her lucky break. Was he really that kind-hearted...? Well, honestly, that wasn't what was in doubt in her mind, not after everything else that he'd done for her that day, and all that he'd said. He was cool, and nonchalant about everything, but he'd been so nice to her that whole day...

She blinked as he began to rummage through his drawers for... something. Weren't they ready...? He could just sleep on the bed and she'd sleep... wherever, and that'd be that... Before she'd met Darcy, she'd gotten quite used to not sleeping in a bed at night... Especially if she'd done something wrong that day. So, she was quite surprised when the Dratini produced a blanket and went to fetch a pillow. That was kind of him! Alki nodded and took a step forward before he offered her his bed.

The bed! Imagine that... Alki had thought that she'd just sleep on the floor with the pillow and blanket... Seeing as she was small, and might as well be a pillow herself, she wasn't much troubled by it, but it seemed he was the one who wanted to sleep on the floor... In his own room!

"A-Are y-you for real?!" Alki let out, her voice betraying her surprise at this revelation. But seeing how calm and natural and... normally he'd said it, she had a hard time imagining he wasn't... "...T-Thank you, O-Osiris, y-you're... y-you're really kind..." Alki nodded, a shaky, emotional smile on her face. He really was... She was glad she'd met him. He was one of the most kind-hearted Pokemon she'd ever met! He was just so relaxed all the time, and happy, and... talking with him was such a nice feeling.

"Y-You're really kind," She repeated, her smile widening as she approached his bed. "I-If I c-can ever help ya out, o-or if m-my... my sister can, or... a-anything, I-I'll do my best! T-Thank you f-for today..." She said, blushing softly as she climbed into his bed. She hoped she'd get to see him again. She was so excited to tell Darcy about Iris... "T-Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 10:43 pm

"Aw, it's nothing," Osiris responded, well-used to playing host to a myriad of kids his age. "Really, don't worry about helping me out or anything. It's just what friends do."

The dratini would have shrugged if he could have, honestly feeling very nonchalant about the gesture until Alki professed her gratitude to him. He had to remind himself that not every person had his kind of lifestyle - not everyone had friends sleep over every so often, or got to go over to someone else's for dinner and hang out just because there was nothing to do that day. Living at the guild must be crowded, he reasoned to himself mentally. It's not like just anyone could go over there.

"We should hang out again sometime," he mumbled, snugging into his blanket on the floor and yawning as he did so. "Today was fun."
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Alki nodded wordlessly as Osiris said that it was just what friends did. That was... Heartwarming, honestly. She couldn't say whether he was right or not, but it certainly made her feel quite... Well, honestly, she was overjoyed that he'd consider her his friend. She certainly didn't feel like she'd done anything to deserve that title, but it seemed like she wouldn't really have the chance to argue it, even if she wanted to. He seemed tired, and she didn't want to prevent him from sleeping...

...He wanted to hang out again? Had she really made that good an impression on him...? Although she couldn't really disagree, she had indeed had quite a lot of fun... "Y-Yeah, we should..." She said quietly, nodding as he drifted off to sleep. She should probably go to sleep soon too, huh...? Alki rolled over onto her stomach and buried her face into the pillow. It was really soft, and that was something she wasn't really used to... With pleasant memories of the day, and of her new friend she'd found, she fell asleep just as fast as Osiris did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to School
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9