Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back to School

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 1465

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:26 am

Osiris didn't think there was ever a time when the streets of Grassveil weren't busy.

Having been born and raised in Grassveil, he'd spent much of his early childhood slithering all over the place at every given opportunity. The dratini was confident enough to make the claim that he knew his hometown like the back of his tail, and he definitely moved like it. He waded his way through the streets, snaking through the legs of much taller and larger pokemon, dragging behind him an empty leather satchel affixed to his neck by a strap.

"Excuse me—pardon me—comin' through~," he called out absently, his first stop of the day clear in his mind. That stuffy old book store that his mom used to drag him into when he was little.

Usually, he spent his time reading at home or playing with his friends, or occasionally working up the nerve to explore one of the forests surrounding Grassveil. It wasn't so, today; Osiris had an actual, bonafide errand to run. Classes at Peak had just started, and while Osiris had attended his first one already—his instant favorite, Countering—he had preparations to make for the second. School supplies, essentially. His second major was Essential Skills, so he figured it was probably a good idea to show up to class with at least the ability to take notes.

He didn't know what he specifically needed, but as he lived in town, he could afford to just get a few things and pick up others as he needed them. Today's list was simple - some writing utensils, some paper, and whatever else jumped out at him while he was out.

The dratini came to a reluctant stop at his destination, a decrepit, sad little structure with a sign out front reading Grassveil, Used Books and Other Goods. He heaved a long-suffering sigh before steeling himself and slithering through the open door, resigned to his fate.

Back to School KsAAiwH Back to School WtAKnyp
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 7354

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 3:11 am

Alki had spent quite some time in Grassveil, at this point. She'd met a lot of pretty great people in her time there, learned a lot of pretty curious things, joined some pretty amazing organizations, buuuut... well, she was still missing a rather important experience. Namely: The ability to read. The little jigglypuff knew how to telport, she knew how to breathe fire, she knew how to manipulate shadows, yet, for all of these (rather amazing) things, she still didn't know how to read. That was... well, she didn't know of anyone else in Grassveil who was her age that didn't know how to read...

So, of course, when she'd heard of a school , offering a course called essential skills , that this was finally her chance! She'd get to learn how to read! Hopefully the... what were they called... classmates? Hopefully, there wouldn't be too many of them. If it was anything like the amount of people at the guild, well... Alki wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle that.

They'd offer something else, as well. Performing arts? That one was... well, Alki felt rather intimidated by it. Her friend Vesper had signed up for it as well, and had explained the gist of what they'd be doing. Something about dancing? And singing? And a bunch of other rather fancy things... Truth be told, Alki kinda freaked out about it everytime she thought of it. But Vesper was taking battling instead of essential skills, and Alki wanted to have a class with someone she knew, so... that was her only choice...

Well, she was going to have to do a bunch more... extroverted things as a Phantom thief, in all likelihood, judging by the bits and pieces Synd'r had mentioned of her plans. So... it'd be good practice, if nothing else.

But that's not what she was there for! Cause... she was there to buy school supplies, of some kind. She wasn't quite sure what to buy. She'd been told by Vesper that it might be a good idea to come to this place for... something or other? She'd been slightly drunk at the time. She couldn't remember! But... here it was.

The first word looked a lot like those signs posted outside of Grassveil. She'd asked Darcy what those said, and she said that the signs meant "Welcome to Grassveil." So she imagined that that first word was Grassveil.

After that? No clue. It was half a miracle she remembered where this small, run-down place was. The Jigglypuff readjusted the bow she had put on herself that morning before heading inside, wondering at what it was she was going to find in there.

The answer? Stacks of smelly, musty old books. Stacks that towered above her, two, three, four times her height. They seemed like they went up all the way to the ceiling! But other than that... The jigglypuff stepped forward, deeper into the store, and looked around. Nothing but... more books. Was... was she supposed to buy one? As... reading material? Or... It would've been nice if Vesper had explained what she needed.

"Is this a bookstore?" She wondered out loud. But... weren't they going to teach her to read? So... What was she supposed to buy?

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 3:27 am

Osiris had immediately slithered toward the back of the store upon entering, knowing exactly what he needed and how to get it. Unfortunately, as this was a bookstore, they didn't have paper and utensils just laying out on shelves ready to be bought. But he knew that he could get them here since he'd been with his mom when she did the same. All he had to do was call for the shopkeep as she did, and ask if he had any to spare. The alternative was hunting for what he needed through all the different shops and stalls in Grassveil, and that sounded like a huge waste of time.

He'd been just about to rap his tail on the counter in the back of the store and call for the shopkeep, but he was interrupted by a voice speaking up. Stopping himself reluctantly, Iris slithered over and poked his head around the corner, spotting a jigglypuff standing around looking rather anxious. Well, yes, it was a bookstore—he'd thought that was obvious from the sign out front.

"Barely," he settled for saying instead, announcing his presence rather lamely. He snaked out a little bit more so the other pokemon could get a decent look at him. "There's better ones in town, but the stuff here is cheap, and they sell other stuff too sometimes." He supposed he understood her hesitance; it was a rather sorry excuse for a business. A little bit of tidying up wouldn't go remiss, but he supposed everyone had different priorities.

Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:44 am

"Barely."

Alki heard a voice from the back of the store ring out across the empty, dusty store. To be honest, it was quite a surprise to hear anyone at all in a place like this. She figured she'd be the only one, but evidently not. The jigglypuff jumped at the sound of the voice, and looked around the store, eyes wide with bewilderment. But all she could see were the books all around her, and last time she checked, books couldn't talk.

The source of the voice, instead, revealed itself to her by snaking out into her field of view, somewhere off to the right. It was a dratini. Alki had met one before. That... had not been a very pleasant encounter. Then again, that Dratini had been certifiably insane. She was pretty sure that was a special case. This one, at least so far, seemed to be much more... reasonable.

"I-I've never been to a place like this before..." Alki mumbled, taking small steps forward, towards the Dratini. That much was true. What reason did an illiterate child have to be in a book-store? The dratini mentioned that the price was rather low as well. That was good. Alki didn't have much on her... but how much could school supplies cost, anyways?

"W-What kinda other stuff?" The jigglypuff asked, cocking her head as she spoke to the Dratini. He seemed fairly nice. And it was nice to have company in a new place, especially in a place like this, where the store was packed with books, all covered in dust and mustiness and other nasty things. "I-I've never been to a place like this before..." She repeated herself, her eyes focusing on a book at the bottom of a stack. This whole school thing was rather intimidating...

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:59 am

"Paper, pencils, ink and quills if you like that better, that kinda thing." Osiris replied, rearing up slightly as the jigglypuff stepped forward to talk some more. "Probably more than that, really, but that's all I know about."

It was all he planned on getting, as well, as he didn't fancy much the idea of staying in this bookstore any longer than necessary. Not unless they had something really good, but just from a cursory glance around the place, he didn't have his hopes up. Iris liked dragon-type related histories and lore the best, but he wasn't averse to just good old fiction every now and then.

He gave the jigglypuff a second glance, something occurring to him now that he pieced what she said together. "Are you lost or somethin'?" he asked. "Or just looking for something specific? I was just about to call the shopkeep, if you need someone to sort through all these dusty books." He gestured with his tail at a door behind the counter, slightly ajar and leading into a darker room. It was only a lingering familiarity with the store that led him to know it was there, as the shady lighting almost hid it from view entirely.

Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 am

"Hrm." Was all Alki offered in reply as the Dratini explained what else was sold in this small, dingy shop. Paper, pencils, ink and quills... that wasn't a lot. "That's not a lot..." She remarked, looking around at her surroundings. So the whole shop really was all books. That was a bit underwhelming, to be quite honest. Was that really all that she needed for this school thing? She could ask Vesper later, she supposed.

Alki began to immerse herself in her own imagination of what things would be like at school. What would her teachers be like? How about her class-mates? ...What if the lessons were too hard for her? What if she failed her classes? They couldn't kick you out for that, right? That'd be pretty unfortunate... The balloon pokemon seemed to deflate a bit as these thoughts occurred to her. She was only brought back to earth by the Dratini's sudden, blunt remark.

Are you lost or somethin?

The jigglypuff jumped at the sudden question, looking up at the Dratini as she suddenly became eager to clear things up. "Ah! N-No, no, I'm not lost, it's just..." She paused, wondering how much information she ought to divulge about this topic. From what she'd gathered, this particular school was a rather new thing, and if he didn't know about the school, then she'd have to explain it, and she'd look pretty dumb in the process, huh?

But it was the truth... Alki kicked at the floor, sending up a cloud of dust away from the duo. "N-No, I'm not looking for anything specific. It's just... w-well, there's this, um, school I'm going to, and... a-a friend of mine said it'd be a good idea to buy stuff. Y-Y'know. To... get ready, or something? I've never been to a s-school either." She paused, wondering if the next part she was about to add was really necessary. This was someone new, after all. But she wasn't in too bad a mood, so maybe that made her more open. In any case, Alki added: "H-Honestly, I-I'm... pretty darn nervous about this whole thing. I don't really know... k-know how it works, and all..."

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:51 am

At the mention of a school, Osiris visibly perked up. He'd been curious, before, about the jigglypuff and how out-of-sorts she seemed in a dusty old book store of all places, but if she was looking here for school supplies... Well. He'd say that she was in the totally wrong place, but he was kind of in the same boat. Still, at least he knew what he was doing here.

He nodded along slowly as she talked, his expression understanding. She was a first-time student. He remembered how worked up he had been on his first day, and that wasn't even at Peak. He realized he could probably in a position to give her some advice, if not really help her out. It was a rare opportunity for a pokemon as tiny and weak as Osiris, and it was conversely something that he unironically really enjoyed.

"If you're just starting, you won't need anything crazy. Any school worth its salt would let you know if you needed to bring stuff, but something to take notes in is never a bad idea." Osiris said. "I was coming for a few notebooks, myself. They're not really on display but I've seen people buy them at the checkout a few times before." he revealed, gesturing suggestively at the counter.

He didn't want to admit that the 'people' he'd seen buy them was his mom every time she got a hankering to start writing again, but the fact remained regardless. It was really the best advice he could offer, given what he had to work with. Maybe if he knew what she was studying or what she already had, he could help out more, but he didn't want to push for answers. She was a stranger, after all—even if she was all shy and nice.

Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 6:16 am

Alki straightened up a bit as the Dratini seemed to be rather understanding of her position. Alki took in his every word, trying to commit it all to memory. She'd need it! She didn't want to stand out much... as a matter of fact, she would love it if she could just blend in at school, but for some reason... The jigglypuff felt like that wasn't quite what was going to happen. Or maybe she was just being overly pessimistic. Just because the last few weeks of her life had gone as far south as possible didn't mean that the next few weeks had to go the same way!

The Dratini finished his piece, and Alki nodded emphatically. Except... she had a few questions. What he had said made a fair amount of sense, but still, it was better to make sure she understood everything clearly than to show up at school with only half a clue. "W-What... What's a note?" Alki asked quietly, feeling quite unsure of herself as she spoke. She suddenly felt a very pressing need to make an excuse for herself. She didn't have enough knowledge to really say, but... she had a feeling that this really was a rather stupid question...

"I-I lived in a mystery dungeon, I'm... well, not totally new to Grassveil, but... I guess you could say I'm kinda new?" She mumbled, her voice trailing off as her explanation went on. She felt her cheeks begin to redden, and felt a sudden need to change the subject. "S-So... w-what's your name?"

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 pm

"Uh... a note is something you write down. You put it on paper so you can look at it later," Osiris replied slowly. "That way you won't forget, and you can study it when you need to."

He had a feeling, after that question, that he knew roughly where this jigglypuff was in terms of learning. Absolute square one—she had no idea what she was doing in a book store, she apparently had never been in a book store before, and she didn't even know what notes were. And as cool as living in a mystery dungeon sounded, he was bright enough to connect the dots and realize that her choice of habitat probably had something to do with her education.

"My name's Osiris," answered the dratini, a tender grin pasted on his snout. "Yours?" he asked, tilting his head as he studied the mysterious jigglypuff. He wondered where she came from, exactly, that she was apparently familiar with the town but also lived in a dungeon. One of the nearby forests, maybe?

Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:59 pm

"Oh." Alki mumbled quietly, acknowledging the Dratini's explanation. It sounded like these notes would be rather useful! If she knew how to write, anyways... Although, she didn't think it'd be all that hard to learn! Darcy could do it really easily, as could Vesper and Cecil. And once she did learn, then she'd be able to take notes, and she'd fit right in! "That sounds like it'd be pretty useful. Taking notes, I mean." Alki looked up at the Dratini as he offered up his name. Osiris. "That's a pretty name, Osiris." She paused as a small smile made it's appearance on her face. Ever since she'd joined the thieves, she'd never been quite sure how open she should be with her own name. But Osiris seemed nice, so in the end, the girl decided to be honest about it. "M-My name's A-Alki" She said softly, as her bashful smile widened.

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:49 pm

"Aw, shucks. Thanks," the dragon-type replied, tickled pink by the compliment to his name. He liked it very much, himself—it sounded regal and important, so he was always pleased when other pokemon made note of it. "Nice to meet you, Alki."

He liked her, he realized. She seemed nice enough, if a little bit shy and hesitant, but that was more endearing than anything else. He hoped she was going to Peak—it wasn't the only school in Grassveil, but it was shaping up to be the biggest and most prestigious. Not to mention the most well-liked; In Grassveil, where the main attraction was the guild, any school that went out of its way to prepare its kids for battling and expeditions would no doubt be popular. That's why he was going there, at least. The sooner he could get himself into the guild, the better, and this was the compromise that he and his mom came to. He had to take it seriously and learn how to be strong and safe, and learning at Peak Academy seemed like an ace way to do that.

"So, yeah. Maybe a notebook or two to start with. I'll get the shopkeep." he said, turning on a dime and slithering up to the counter. The dratini lacked the height to crawl up on it, but if he stretched himself out just so, he was able to noisily thwack his tail on the countertop solidly a few times, causing it to rattle noisily, making the piles of dusty tomes shake precariously. "Archie! You got customers!" he called loudly, his voice carrying through the open store.

For almost half a minute, there was no movement or sound, but then a distinct rustling could be heard from within the slightly open door behind the corner. It was followed up by a pained groan and the noisy beating of wings—an instant later, a visibly aged noctowl flapped through the doorway, perching on an empty space of the countertop, looking distinctly tired.

It shook its feathers out a time or two before blinking drowsily at the jigglypuff and dratini standing in its book store. "I'm up, I'm up. Don't be so loud, it's too early for all that noise." it said, its voice rough, gravelly, and thick with sleep.

"It's noon," Osiris ribbed, winking at Alki playfully.

"Not every pokemon sleeps at night, you little twit." the noctowl—presumably named Archie—snapped back. It sighed after a moment, focusing its gaze on the jigglypuff. "Pardon me, dear. What can I help you with, exactly?"

Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:26 am

"N-Nice to meet you too..." She said, her ears twitching in delight. It wasn't much of a conversation, really, but it really did feel nice to just have a normal, pleasant conversation once in a while, about normal things with normal people. After her last few experiences with other people, it was a very welcome change to meet someone as friendly as him, to have a conversation as pleasant as this, in a place as quiet as a book-store. He was helping her too! Explaining stuff, and helping her out with... well, with everything! The huge stack of books didn't seem quite as intimidating as they had when she'd entered the bookstore now that she had someone to explain stuff to her...

"O-Ok..." Alki mumbled, nodding as he mentioned going to get the shop-keeper. So she needed notebooks. A place to take notes. Maybe a couple? The jigglypuff peeked inside her bag. She still had a... fair amount of money left from that day with Yigo. Not as much as she would've liked, but after that experience, she'd needed to find comfort in something. Spending money seemed like a good option for that... At least she still had some left over.

How much did a notebook cost anyways?

She was about to ask Osiris this question, before the shop-keeper himself emerged. He was an old looking Noctowl, who Osiris addressed by name. So he'd been here often before? Was he friends with the shop-keeper? Archie sounded exhausted, and he made sure to point this out.

"It's noon." Osiris said, winking at her. Maybe it was a bit rude... was it a bit rude? But she couldn't help it! Alki let out a rather loud chortle at this simple statement. The thought that it might be a bit improper crossed her mind, however, and the girl's eyes widened as she covered her mouth.

The dragon's words crossed her mind again, however, prompting another small giggle. When he addressed the small dragon type as a little twit, Alki couldn't help but wonder if she was one too, for laughing. The dragon was a funny little twit, though! The Noctowl had left that part out...

"E-Erm..." The jigglypuff said, struggling to get her laughter under control. "A-Ah, I was... wondering, if you had any notebooks? And stuff to... u-uh, write with?" She stammered. Without really thinking, she added: "So... do you just take naps all day, when you don't have customers? Or... shouldn't the shop be open at night, if you don't have any customers? Good morning, in any case!" She said innocently, smiling the whole time.

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:56 am

Archie's eyebrows—big, fuzzy, pointed things, naturally large just like all noctowl's—rose when the jigglypuff laughed at Osiris' little comment, and they furrowed angrily when she went on to criticize his sleeping pattern. "Ooh, you're just as rotten as this one here, I see. It's biological, you little brats. All noctowls are nocturnal. And for your information, the store's open twenty four hours a day, if only because everyone else in this town doesn't have the good sense to sleep at decent hours. I've got a nephew who covers the early morning shift," he said, his tone reprimanding, but not really angry. More so lighthearted, like he was playing a role and he knew it. The owl pokemon wasn't truly upset with the two, only mildly grumpy at being woken at such an hour. "Why your mother puts up with you and your like, boy, I can't fathom."

"Maybe 'cos I'm cute and helpful and don't spend all my time crammed up in a dusty old book shop." Osiris quipped, watching as the noctowl fluttered down behind the counter.

He heard the sounds of tomes and papers shuffling; It was clear from the noises he was making that the old bird was looking for something. A couple of small bundles of what looked to be little sticks with sharpened, dark tips bound together with a simple band got thrown onto the countertop.

"Maybe you should. I could use another helper, and an unruly wretch like you could use some discipline." Archie's voice called back from under the counter. He reappeared a moment later, beating his wings to hover up above it. In his claws were a stack of blank, black-covered books, which he dropped onto the counter with a flat thump. He landed back on his perch and nudged the stack with his beak a few times, counting the pile. "Two pencil packets, and I got five blank books left over, but I'd like to keep at least one for bookkeeping. How many do you kids want?" he asked, stretching his wings out lazily, as if working out the morning kinks.

Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:18 am

Alki shifted uncomfortably as she was called rotten. Was she? What did that even mean? She'd never heard anyone called someone else rotten. People usually said that about fruits and berries and foods, that kinda thing... but another person? Most likely, the jigglypuff would've been much more upset had she known what the noctowl meant, but as is, she simply decided on shrugging, and taking the word in stride. She wasn't an apple, so she didn't really care all too much whether she was rotten or not. She felt fine!

"Yep! Guess I am!" She said, cheerfully, before quieting down. The Dratini had been funny, so Alki didn't really regret her laughter. The two went back and forth, quipping with each other. The noctowl said something about a fathom , (Whatever that was, anyways.) while the Dratini mentioned being cute (True.) and helpful (She'd just met him! How was she supposed to know?)

Alki decided to stay out of it. Instead, she observed idly as the Noctowl dipped behind the counter, rebuked the dratini, before re-emerging with a few books - note books, and a package of thin, wooden cylinders, with a wad of pink something on the top, and a black point.

"Are those pencils? Or quills?" She asked, pointing at the cylinders as she asked the Dratini. She wasn't quite sure which was which... but those books! They were pretty big... The jigglypuff reached up onto the counter, and pulled a book down, opening it to take a look at what was inside. It had a rather thick, black cover, but the pages themselves were pretty thin... she flipped the cover over gingerly, and was met with the sight of pure white pages. Nothing was written on them! She flipped to the middle of the book, to be met with the same sight.

So these were note-books! You just did whatever you wanted in them! "Hey! These are pretty cool!" She said, grinning. "I-I'll take two of em!" She said, standing up on her toes to reach to the counter, returning the book back to the shop-keeper. She still needed to pay... "H-How much does it cost?"

Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:53 am

"Pencils," the noctowl answered, watching the jigglypuff inspect his products with an amused air about him. "You write with that sharp bit, there, and if you make a mistake, you rub it out with the pink end—that's the eraser. Careful, though, it'll come off if you're too rough with it. I don't have any quills in stock, sorry to say. Those are a lot more delicate, and these old claws of mine just ain't that steady these days." he finished, lifting up one of his claws as if to demonstrate. It looked old and dull to Osiris; He knew that other bird pokemon had claws sharp enough to use as weapons, but Archie didn't seem to be much of a fighter.

"I'll just take one notebook." he interjected after Alki asked for two. If he needed more, he'd come back and buy them as he needed them.

Archie hummed to himself, reaching down with his claws and organizing the books and utensils into organized piles. Two books and a packet of pencils in one, and one black book and a packet of pencils in the other. "The books cost four poke, and the pencils come to two. So that'd be ten poke total for you, missy, and six for little Iris here."

Said little Iris flushed somewhat at the embarrassing nickname, but nonetheless, he opened up his satchel and fished out six coins for the old noctowl, raising up and nudging them onto the counter. He had a good deal of pocket money left over, courtesy of his allowance, enough to cover Alki's price if needed. Ten poke wasn't anything, really, but she seemed nervous about the price. He kept his tail in his satchel, listlessly curling around a clutch of coins, intending to step in if the jigglypuff came up short.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School   Back to School Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to School
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: