Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a group

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Looking for a group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Anyone want to join forces with Kira the Riolu?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 am

"Ooh.... that's your name, okay! Well, I was tapping you on the head but now I'm getting another lollipop from my bag and..............(Ally starts tapping Kira on the head with the wrapped lollipop).......now I'm tapping you on the head again" Ally smiled with glee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:31 am

"well, stop it." Kira said, pushing Ally's lollipop away. "If you want to join the guild then go find someone to make a team with or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 am

Ally barely heard what Kira had said after she pushed the lollipop away. Ally began to pour tears from her eyes without making a sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 am

"Wait, why are you crying?" Kira immediately felt bad. She had a soft spot for these things. "I just wanted you to stop tapping me on the head. Please don't cry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 am

All Ally did was point at the cracked lollipop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 am

"Wait, you're crying because the lollipop is cracked?" Kira thought that was a ridiculous reason to cry but of course she didn't say that out loud. "Look, you can still eat it. I'll share with you if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 am

"Light-bulb!" Ally shouted after she immediately stopped crying. Ally unwrapped the large lollipop and gave the bigger half to Kira. "Let's be guild partners!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 am

"What? Wait, I didn't..." It came out of the blue and Kira didn't know how she could possibly work with this Axew. However, she also didn't want to make Ally cry again so she accepted the piece of the lollipop and said. "All right, fine. Let's be guild partners. But what should our team name be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:49 am

"Yay! Ally and Kira sitting in a tree...(Ally blinks)...... being guild partners with the team name...um...CottonCandy,or, um, something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:53 am

Ok, now Kira was weird-ed out. "Um, let's not do team cotton candy, it sounds a little silly. How about... oh I don't know... team limestone or something. I don't know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 am

'Lemon-drops! Limestone put together with lemon-drops that would um... Limedrops!" Ally pumped her fist in the air in cheer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 am

Kira sighed. "Fine, we'll be team Limedrops. Let's get over to the guild and see if we can join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a group
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2