Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a group

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a group Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 am

Anyone want to join forces with Kira the Riolu?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 am

(you have had 50 views and no replies, I feel sorry for you 🎅 )

Ally the Axew started sucking on a large lollipop as she started walking through a forest, her sack she held on her back was full of different kinds of candy and one book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 am

(hi! I am assuming that they will meet up in this thread and then join the guild in another thread?)

Kira leaned against a tree staring into the direction of grassveil town where the guild would be. She wanted to join, to be part of a exploration team to be more specific. But that was just it, she had to become part of a team before she could attempt to join the guild, and she was not very good with other Pokemon.

Her stomach growled. When had she last eaten again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:48 am

(works for me! :cheers: )

Ally let the lollipop sit in her mouth as she climbed a tree to sit on it's branches. When she got to a sturdy branch she saw a Riolu that looked very lonely. Without thinking, she grabbed out a peppermint out of her bag and tossed it at the Riolu, it landed right in front. 'Candy always hits the spot!' Ally thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 am

Kira jumped at the sight of the peppermint. Where did this come from? She looked around, then picked up the peppermint, eating it quickly. However, it still bothered her that it seemed to have come from no where. She looked around again, not thinking of looking in the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 am

Ally cheered loudly when she saw the Pokemon eat the peppermint she had tossed. Quickly, Ally jumped to different trees until she got the one the Riolu leaned on. She flung herself to the ground in front of the lonely Pokemon. "You like candy too!" She cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:59 am

Kira was startled at the sudden appearance of the Axew. She gave out a startled squeak and immediately took the defensive. The Axew didn't look dangerous but you never know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:01 am

Ally blinked at the Riolu in curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 am

Kira slowly began to realize that this Axew was not a threat and eased her stance, although she was still wary of her.

"Who are you?" She asked "And what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 am

"Who am I!? Well, i'm Ally! The Axew, I want to join the guild in Grassveil! Who are you? What are you, wait no...,you are a Riolu...Let me start over, thanks, who are you? What..I mean What are you doing here?!" Ally asked very quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 am

Kira was a little taken aback by the Axew's quick voice. "Um... Kira. I also want to join the guild as an explorer. But you need to form a team before you can join."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 am

"Kira who? Kira what? What about a Kira...what is that? My question is, who....are......you, also known as, what is your name? I didn't know you had to form a team before join.....on jumping nuts...what now?" Ally's quick voice went on.

🎅 :rendeer: :cherry: 👽 :joker:

(Go Smilies!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 am

(Woah... That's a lot of smilies. I have a feeling that we will have a lot of fun with these two

"Jumping nuts... what?" Kira looked confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:23 am

"Jumping nuts is what I like to say, you know, others go oh fiddle sticks, or, oh my cheese............................you should get the point....hey wait a moment here!" Ally jumped up fro sitting and started gently tapping the Riolu's head. "What....is....your...name!?" She began to tap faster, weirdly, not hurting the Pokemon's head.

Go smilies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 am

"I already told you! It's Kira!" the Riolu said as she pushed Ally away. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a group   Looking for a group Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a group
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next