Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:15 pm

While it definitely wasn’t the first time anything of the sorts had happened to him, Ripley was still just as confused to find himself waking up in an alleyway. The redhead stirred from his slumber and moved his hands up to his face, rubbing his eyes. A slight groan escaped the emissary as he pushed himself into an upright sitting position, leaning against the wall of one of the surrounding buildings and glancing around.

“Well. This isn’t where I fell asleep.” He simply mumbled, careful not to glance around too rapidly lest he give himself a headache. As a matter of fact, the more he thought about it, he hadn’t even fallen asleep at all. At least, not that he could remember. The last thing he was able to clearly think of was his and Aries’ visit with the local Warden, searching for clues on the murder of the Youngest Gruff, a higher up member of the Summer Court. Their search hadn’t turned anything up however, and even with being able to remember that, this was definitely a different alleyway than the one the Warden used. Something had to have happened in-between then, and whatever time it was now.

Ripley stood up and cautiously stepped out to the mouth of the alleyway, taking a look around the city. He hadn’t completely noticed it before, but now, he was definitely recognizing a key feature of his surroundings. The city was near empty, with no cars moving down the streets, no people on the sidewalks, no stands or shops on the side. There were plenty of buildings, some tall and others small, but no people heading in or out. They didn’t even seem occupied. The sky itself was gray with clouds, giving the place below it a gray hue about it. There was even the slightest hint of fog rolling through.

Without saying a word, the emissary stepped out onto the sidewalk and looked back and forth, trying to decide on a way to go. After a few seconds, some closed eyes and spinning around in a circle while holding his hand out, he promptly decided to go left. The more he walked, the more empty the area felt. It just didn’t seem natural, or right to him. Really it was starting to freak him out.

Several blocks later, Ripley stopped, stepping into a new area. This one seemed like a large plaza in the city, a big, open area with a four-way intersection going through the middle. Off the side of the road, in the open area between the street and the buildings, there were some tables and benches, along with a few small fountains here and there. It seemed like a good area to relax, well, it probably would be if anyone were there to take advantage of it. Anybody besides him, at least.

Taking a few steps off of the sidewalk, he stepped up to one of the various benches and sat down, glancing around as he let the whole situation sink in. The place definitely didn’t look like Boston, so he assumed that he had ended up somewhere else. Where he had ended up was beyond him.
“This sucks…” He commented, with the silence of the rest of the city, he could probably be heard a fair distance away. Maybe if he waited, somebody else would come. And if nobody came, at least he could get some rest. Something told him he would need it.

(Just in case anybody is looking for any information, your characters can wake up anywhere really. The middle of the street, a rooftop, an alleyway, any place works.)
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Hope mumbled a bit. Even though she was awake, she didn't want to get up. She hugged the tree branch she was on tightly, ignoring the slight tickling from leaves. Wait a minute. Tree branch? Leaves? She opened her eyes with a start and looked around. She was on a tree, on the sidewalk of a street. She got down from the tree, looking around her. This place was strange to her. For one, she had never seen a road. Second, she had never seen buildings so tall... Where am I? How did I get here? She walked around a bit, hoping to find someone who could help her. But she had no luck. The place seemed to be deserted. There were no Pokémon in sight, and everything was too quiet. That's weird... Everything here is deserted... The small psychic/fairy Pokémon kept walking to see if she could find someone, but felt nervous. The solitude and quiet was unnerving.

“This sucks…” Hope's already big eyes somehow widened even more in surprise. There was someone else around? Sure, the comment sounded distant, -she barely heard it- but she would be able to find someone here. She ran towards the location of the sound. She ran into a place full of tables and benches, not sure if this was the place or if she had to keep going, so she spoke up. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She hoped she could find some help, and maybe an explanation on why this place was abandoned. If there was no one here, she would have to keep going.

(Original wake up place. Do not steal!/shot. Ooh, idea! Everyone turns into a Pokémon in Hope's world~. Jeff, Sav, you two better not kill group 2/shot)

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:09 am

With a shake of her head, the blue Pegasus propped herself up on her four hooves and adjusted to thee light. The cloud she was standing on felt somewhat different under her hooves. As she looked down at the ground, she realized why. It wasn't her cloud, for one, and it was moving on its own! Terrified, Sea Breeze scrambled backwards and fell upside-down off the side of the cloud.

In Equestria, the only place that clouds weren't moved by Pegasai was in the Everfree Forest, and that gave everypony the shivers. The forest was the most bizarre place in all of the land, and the most, apparently, like the one the winged pony found herself in. The animals and plants grew and took care of themselves, in addition to the clouds...

Breeze hit hard dirt with a crash, a new feeling washing over her. This place was nothing like where she had traveled to. Maybe it was just a prank, and everything would go away? This place gave her the creeps, but surely it had to be behind another Pegasus. That's it, somepony just pulled her in here to laugh at her... She planted her forehoof into the ground before her and looked around for the filly to reveal himself, but nothing happened. This place had far too strange a feel to be anywhere in Equestria... Besides, the messenger pony had traveled everywhere, but never once saw a place like this. Maybe she could find a local pony and ask where she was...

(No worries, Star. Not stolen. If yours saw everyone as a pokemon, then what would that make my little pony? A ponymon? XD)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:26 am

Jacob didn't remember exactly how he got there or what happened for him to do so, but he knew that something happened. "Ungh... Where. Where am I?" He asked, getting up off of the cold, hard pavement of a nearby alley. Looking around and seeing the same things as everyone else, he muttered to himself. "This isn't Central City... It's more like a ghost town." He shifted into a hawk and flew to a tree. "I need to find answers..." He thought, the tree giving him a higher view of the city and its emptiness.

Or so it seemed, as during this time he saw various other beings enter the realm. He could only assume that they weren't from there either, due to their cheery colors and just standing out from the dull scenery. Especially the pony. The pony REALLY stood out. "It wasn't just me?" Jacob thought to himself. The Pokemon that was hanging from the branch happened to be on the same branch he was, but it really wasn't causing him to bounce up and down on it. When the Pokemon had gotten off of it, he finally decided that it was time to change back. So as soon as he got back on the ground, he did. "Does... does anyone know what happened?" The hedgehog asked aloud, hoping that at least one of them could hear him.

(I dunno yet if I'm going to have Jacob change into a pokemon automatically when they do go to the PMD world (if we do that, that is), but I might have him shift into a pokemon himself. Still undecided at this point though... ^^')

Last edited by JeffMandM on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like giving more detail...)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:26 pm

While he hadn't seen anyone yet, there were still some voices nearby that Ripley was starting to hear. The man stood up and looked around, searching for the source of them, but they hadn't quite come into view as of yet. Maybe there were other people in the area now? Or maybe he was just imagining it?

The clouds began to clear somewhat in the sky, making it a bit brighter and easier to see. Still, he couldn't see anybody else as of yet, though from the sounds of a few footsteps nearby, it seemed like at least one was making their way closer. Well, maybe we can all get together if there was some sort of signal everyone could see... Getting an idea, the emissary stood up and took a few steps away from the bench, before turning back to it. Holding his hand out, a small ball of fire formed there, balancing on his hand and flickering gently. It was probably the size of a baseball, maybe.

Ripley brought his hand back and threw the flame forward, hitting the bench with it. The wood immediately caught on fire, and the bench began to burn, sending the smoke up into the sky. Hopefully everyone who had ended up in the city would notice the smoke and head over in that direction. Well, hopefully there were other people in the city, for starters. As he waited, the emissary sat down on the ground by the bench and began to hum a tune, waiting for anyone to show up in the plaza.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:30 pm

And see the smoke Jacob did. He headed towards it, hoping to find someone that would be able to help him out or anything of the sort. Reaching the plaza, he spotted Ripley and ran up to him. "Hey, I saw your signal. Are you in the same predicament as I am?" He asked. His yellow fur was brightened a little by the flickering of the fire beside them.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:00 am

Hope was sure she heard a voice around here. Please tell me I didn't imagine the voice... But then, she saw some fire at a distance. She ran towards it, sure that she would find someone. When she got there, she saw two figures. "Are you in the same predicament as I am?" Hope came up to them asking "So you two don't know how you got here either?" She also wondered what they were, they certainly weren't Pokémon, that was for sure. But she would have to find a better time to ask that question, one that wouldn't seem rude.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Sea Breeze couldn't help but notice an upright sort of animal staring at her occasionally. She didn't know whether to flatten her ears or tilt her head, so an awkward combination of both involuntarily took over in her mind. Her hoof lifted and stomped by habit, not to express anger, but to repose that leg in particular. Next, the standing creature spoke something, what in particular she was too distracted to make out. It then simply walked away to where smoke was rising above the horizon, seemingly emitting from the center of the town that the Pegasus found herself in.

Confused, she looked left and right to see if anyone else was around. All the things capable of moving themselves seemed to be approaching the fire. And why? If you saw a fire, wouldn't you want to go away from it? Were they all firefighters or something. Taking any kind of action, Breeze flew up to a cloud and pushed it above the spot where the smoke was coming from. A bench seemed to have caught fire randomly. The blue winged pony bounced on the cloud, releasing its rain onto the fire with intentions to put it out, billowing out some more smoke as the water droplets blocked the heat the fire needed to burn. She then flew downwards through the cloud, causing it to poof and scatter across the sky in smaller segments. She hovered above the bench, inspecting it cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:49 am

Looking as the first figure approached him, Ripley blinked. What...is that? I've seen a lot of things. Haven't seen anything like that yet... The first figure seemed to be joined by another just as the first one spoke, the second one looking just as strange to him.
"Yeah, if neither of you know where we are, then I'd say we're all in the same situation. I don't suppose you two remember how you got here, do you?" He asked, before hearing a sizzling sound. Turning his head, he looked to the bench, watching as...well, some sort of equestrian creature flew down from the air, looking at it.
"Come on, you just put out my fire. I put work into that." He complained jokingly, shaking his head before looking at the rest of the group.
"So, uh...what are you guys?" The man decided to ask, pausing for a moment.
"Wait, whoops, sorry. Who. I meant who. Who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Sea Breeze first flattened her ears an landed, a somewhat concerned look taking on her face, until she recognized the being's tone and lifted both her ears and her smile. 
"Well, it wouldn't take much more effort to burn down the whole town, would it?" She inquired with amusement, finishing with a grin and smiling eyes. 

Although he corrected himself, the flying pony took his first question seriously. She placed her right hoof on her chest, eyes closed with some sense of introduction pride, short wings spread out as far as they could go before flapping once, simultaneously saying, "I am a Pegasus, or a winged pony from Equestria—a land nothing like this—and I go by the name of Sea Breeze. Any nickname you can think up, though, I'll accept," she sounded chipper, despite the fact she had just found herself lost.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Jacob looked at the group. "Well, my name is Jacob Maltise. I'm from the faraway dimension called Mobius. I'm also a shapeshifter. This concludes my introduction." He said. Looking at the pegasus in astonishment, he spoke to her. "Hmm. A pegasus, eh? In Mobius, there have been legends of pegasi visiting others in our dimension, but the legends are all undocumented. Rumors is more the proper term. And it's just that. Not that I believe them, but. Although Mobian pegasi walk on their hind legs."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Then, it was Hope's turn to introduce herself. “My name is Hope", she said as she performed a courtesy to the group. The emotion Pokémon continued speaking, saying “I am a Pokémon, but more specifically, I am a Kirlia." She looked expectantly at the person that had yet to introduce himself. She had not heard about what the others were before, and she had a feeling that the others had not heard of a Pokémon either.

(Ooc: I'm planning on Hope evolving somewhere along the roleplay. Will that be allowed? I'm not planning on her evolving soon though. And I just realized Ripley's “I don't suppose you two remember how you got here, do you?" question never got answered.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)   Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay (Group 2)
Page 1 of 1