Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

December News & Notices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

December News & Notices Empty
PostSubject: December News & Notices   December News & Notices EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:53 pm

A Winter Whirlwind!

Greetings everyone, welcome to this month's news post! It's been a while since we've had one of these, huh? Well, we're getting back into the swing of things and hoping to shake things up with a bit of new content for everyone along with the long overdue dungeons.

We're still trying to recover from the backlog of archived and deleted characters, so expect various influxes of characters being placed up for adoption in the Recent Topics feed. There's quite a few of them that are long over due for deletion, but we will be allowing the characters to continue their existence at least until we've caught up on current inactive characters. If you have any characters that you have your eye on and would prefer to not be deleted, be sure to contact me and let me know.   

Rule Update

We've noticed some players returning from many years ago that wish to create new characters. With the current rules, it would be dictated that they are stuck with their old characters. We do not wish to force this upon returning users and are currently working on a policy that will better explain when a person is allowed to delete their old data and start fresh. 

Site Event

It's been an eternity since Mewtwo's defeat and Celebi's encounter, but at long last the site event has been updated with the next leg of their journey! Be sure to check it out here. Don't forget that Zygarde's quest is still available and ready for people to participate in!  

New Dungeons

Remember that dungeon-creation contest from two years ago? Well, I cracked down on things and got three of the four dungeons done and ready to go for you. I also whipped out an entirely new dungeon. Everspring Vale, Forsaken Complex, Ancient Island, and Discharge Prairie are now available for everyone to explore! Be careful of Foresaken Complex though, it can really eat into your energy.     

Don't fear for Echo World, for it wasn't forgotten! It's estimated release is somewhere within the next month. We just need to brush up on certain factors and mechanics before we release it to the public.      

New Mechanic

In these dungeons, you might notice something strange about them. The fact of the matter is that they have a new mechanic that you can abuse for your own profit! When you encounter a pokemon, it might be holding an item. This item can be claimed through the following methods:

• Utilizing the move Thief, Trick, Knock Off, Covet, or Switcheroo on the pokemon.
  • Having the ability Magician(requires you to use a move on the pokemon) or Pickpocket(requires making physical contact with the pokemon).
  • Using the item called a "Mug Orb", yes, it exists on the site. You just have to go find it.

If you do not have any of the qualifications met, then the pokemon will either use the item, destroy the item, or you will simply not find it on the pokemon even if you knock it out.

Christmas Event

As you might have already seen, the Christmas event is back in action! All you have to do to participate is to read the thread and PM me. Why wouldn't you participate? Read here for details.     

Closing

From here on we're working to get things updated and in motion around the site again. We've been having quite a long stalemate, but the idea is to change that. Currently, there is discussion of renovating Venen Gulch's dice to make it more interesting to visit, adding more dungeons for everyone to explore, and catching up on archived characters. I will be leaving this thread open for people to post in and discuss what they would like to see from the site in the near-future. Whether it's something small like more missions or a request to focus on something specific like catching up on updating Natural Feats, I would like to hear!    

Back to top Go down

December News & Notices
Page 1 of 1