Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's Been a While (Solilo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

It's Been a While (Solilo) Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a While (Solilo)   It's Been a While (Solilo) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 12:39 am

Hello! You may or may not know me as PMD-RP's head admin.
For those who don't know me, I'm Sol. Or Jay. Either name is great!

As the thread title says, it's been a while. My sincerest apologies for the long duration of inactivity. It was initially brought about due to various personal reasons which I won't go into in this thread. However, for the time being, I am planning on making a concerted effort to re-introduce myself to both the site and my duties as a member of site staff.

Roleplaying wise
I will be focussing all of my attention on my two characters Synd'r and Mille, to keep it small and simple whilst I get back into the flow of things. This includes finishing any currently hanging threads with any members who are still active and still wish to complete them, or closing threads I have started with inactive members or members who do not wish to complete them.

Concerning this, I will be re-focussing attention on the independent organisation, the Phantom Thieves. (Also shameless plug if y'all wanna steal things, earn money, and be a nice happy thief family this is the place for you ;D Or a not so nice happy thief family I guess if u wanna cause some drama.)

Staff duties wise;
To start with I plan to make my presence known in the chatbox more often. Feel free to come and chat with me! I'd love to hear off of you, especially members whom I may not have met yet due to them joining during my absence. I will also be working on setting up an application thread for multiple moderator positions so that the site will have more of a staff presence in the occasion that I or the other administrators need to take a break from the site for work reasons or otherwise.

In a similar vein, I have recently been considering the idea of opening applications for an Events Manager team. If any members reading this are interested in the idea of this position, please let me know as currently, it is little more than a concept. But should this role be added to the site, it would also allow for events to continue, even in the absence of myself and other administrators.

Lastly, I will attempt to once more keep up with the administrator and poke requests that I have not been able to keep up with during my absence.

Anywho, if anyone has any questions or anything else, feel free to reply to this thread! Also, if anyone would like to contact me outside of PMD, I am on PMD-RP's discord server and am also happy to talk there both publicly and privately should you wish to (You're also totally free to bother me on there if im slacking with poke/admin requests whilst I get back into the swing of things.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

It's Been a While (Solilo)
Page 1 of 1